Dynamic Warfare (We seriously need players!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelros gets back into the emergency hangar, looks at Xenite, sees the message, ''Oh hell naw.'', he said, revolted. He painted back over, the black and blue and the slick, thin jet. He jumped back in to try to catch Sylo, but a heavily armed chopper came to pick Sylo up. Zelros fired at the chopper and it had exploded, taking Sylo with it. ''FUCK YES!'' , he said, but he didn't get anything out of him...

Btw, you aren't dead. You were blasted into a nearby river and floated unconsciously to Shadocin land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylo saw the chopper explode. The fuck is that moron doing blasting a friendly heli out of the sky? Sylo makes his way to the motor pool.

There's no way a single chopper would have gotten close to that base if an armored battalion didn't.

It was out of sight from the Zechinach base.
Not knowing what was to come, Zelros told his father about the planned attack from the Shadocins.

Sylo makes his escape and returns to Shadocin.

It was another usual day, Zelros killed some Draconix people, some Shadocin. All the same.

Sylo is in an old bombed out building just behind the front lines. He was tied to a chair by 2 shadocin government agents. "Let me go you idiots! I have done nothing wrong!" Sylo said with anger. "You're little intrusion on the Zechinach fort is highly suspicious." Replied an agent "Not only did you get captured ,albeit temporarily, you also talked to Zelros Zechinach. It is known that you two were friends before the war. I am afraid the risk that you passed information on to him is too great." He continued. "So your death is in order" the second agent begins pouring fuel on the floor and around the room.

Suddenly, Zelros, like any other kid, well not every, liked to destroy things. He went around blowing buildings to shit. He finally went to Shadocin to do target training and blew the building Sylo was in to pieces. Fortunately, some rubble cut the ties he was in and Sylo ran out after Zelros went back to his base.

When he came back, David was lying down on a sofa, coughing. ''Son, I am going to pass. I'm getting old, and we need a new leader.'', he said.
Zelros looked at his father, wide-eyed in disbelief. ''Dad, no, you can't die, I suck at leading...'',he lied. He was incredible at leading, but he didn't want his dad to die, or him not to be leader. ''I am putting Zechinach in YOUR hands. Take care of the place.'', David said, grinning at his son.
He finally passed his dying breath. Zelros was now leader. Slightly depressed but proud of his dad's death (not in the bad way), he gladly took the crown and started contruction on more jets, more custom guns, and more promotions. What's the point of this war?, he thought.

" This is bullshit! I have done nothing but serve the empire for years!" Sylo thought as he climbed out of the rubble of the building. He brushes the concrete dust off his uniform and marches up to a few soldiers sittting around a jeep with an heavy machine gun on it. "On your feet soldiers! I require use of this vehicle. " Sylo said angrily. "Yes sir" replied the soldiers. Sylo got in the jeep and drove off.

Zelros was watching on the top of a defense tower, eating a bag of Cheetos. He saw Resurgance soldiers confronting some Draconix troops, Shadocin doing their own shit, and he thought, Life is good.

A dust cloud appeared on the horizon and a jeep is seen speeding towards the base. Two helicopters fly behind it.

Sylo swerved left and right dodging lasers from the high tech choppers. One barely misses his head and shatters a window. He remembers a Zechinach security code he learned along time ago when he participated in a sneak attack. It's old but he tries it anyway. He picks up the radio "uhh, Vehicle ID 2234779488. Need immediate assistance!" He broadcasts on all frequencies because he doesn't know the Zechinach chennel.

The code didn't work, as Zechinach, being smart, refreshed all the codes on their vehicles, and everything, no mater how much time, even though it didn't take much at all. Zelros's radio got the message and he set the channel to Shadocin and says, ''Nice try, Shadocin. We refresh all our codes everyday.''

"I'm attempting to defect. Think you could do me a goddamn favor and blast these goddamn helis for me!?"

Zechinach was the most technologically and military-wise out of all the factions. They had so much knowledge, they could make a whole vehicle go Absolute Zero for only 5 seconds. The choppers stopped following Sylo to Shadocin territory, and went back to the base they were assigned to.

Where the hell are they going? Whatever. Sylo speeds up to the base entrance and blasts pass the guard boxes. He continues driving through the base as security forces follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.