Dungeons and Dragons: The Helswane Isle

Yeah, that thing got raped. Time to up the challenge ratings.

Man I was hoping I was gonna 1-shot it on my turn. I rolled a nat 20 but failed the confirm with a nat 1. <_<

I am not sure if we did THAT well. >.> lol

Oh god. So asmo is generous beyond words by even telling us what the egg is worth, though I happened across one at another point in a game. So. much. freaking. gold. I don't think one individual mount would do us much good at the moment, unless we wanted to raise it for someone later on (i think this is expensive, at the moment). But regardless of any other decisions: GETTHATFREAKINGEGG

for the first time since this adventure began they now had to worry about what lay overhead in the open skype
Please all make a Will save vs cyber trolling (DC20).

Any who fail will have a -2 to their attack rolls due to butthurt.

Always.

On a natural 1 you soil yourself.

That's me not moving far enough on this turn to get a hit in lol. I'm behind diagonally behind Jace at the moment. Next turn I shall engage in jolly cooperation to slay this hobgoblin.

A sucky round for the monsters. But at least the wee one has the egg.

Be careful where you shoot him. o_o

Okay, anyone with ranged weapons gets one shot at the fleeing Orc before he escapes.

And the Hippogriff egg is on a ledge about 30ft up... where the other Orc was climbing before he got hit four times by a MYSTERIOUS ATTACKER....

:]

And the mysterious attacker is clearly going to give us a friggin hippogryff egg, of course. How normal of him <_<

Well, you could always try sticking your head in the hole and taking a diplomacy check.

No thanks, I've got my money on some form of horrid spider being inside. We could really use a wizard.

Just saw this:

GM: Darius vs fleeing Orc -03:39 Sep 27
[GM has rolled 1 20-sided dice with results: 1 [Total: 1 Average: 1]]
GM: >:[ -03:39 Sep 27

EVEN ASMO IS A MORTAL UNDER THE DICE-BOX'S REIGN.

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

So what's the plan? I'm not sticking my head in to get it eaten by whatever terrible is lurking in there, not yet..

*waits, dice-hand ready*

I know what you're all thinking.

And the answer is am I fuck climbing up there to get that egg. You want it, go fetch it yourselves. >:[

So, anyone got an idea or are we gonna approach the damn thing together?