Dungeons and Dragons: Age of The End (5E Homebrew Campaign)(Sign-Up & OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Andy Hope it's no bother but he's not quite in chainmail, it's more like splint made out of tough bones but the material isn't hard enough to be actual split so it's "chain mail" in equivalence

@EldridSmith yep that's not an issue. I'll adjust it. I wasn't sure completely what kind of armor it was so I just went off of what was on your character sheet.

Reactions: EldridSmith
@Andy Thanks! It's just red bone splint but I put chain mail since putting bone splint would make people think I have splint armor and I didn't want anyone confused over the matter. 😁

I've adjusted my sheet so there's no confusion now hopefully.

Attachments

• 1620177131093.png
    1620177131093.png
    996.8 KB · Views: 2
You are approved Vii, welcome to the game (I'd quote but it's broken for some reason)

• Thank You
Reactions: Vii
Thank you! I'll go ahead and post in the IC thread then.

By the way, since you're already referencing us in the initial post, it might be convenient if you add static links to everyone's character sheet in there as well. If not, I'll just provide them here for my own convenience:
@LuluBunny 's character Madeline Forensia
@EldridSmith 's character Torg the Leader
@Tufty Bunny 's character Vin
@Andy 's character Malmak Shaprax
@PrideAscending 's character Nelkis Kusaga
@Vii 's character Vanilla "Vector" Bartleby

Also, if a character were to fly up into the sky and look down at the town from overhead, would the different points of interest you mentioned be at the locations I indicated in my attachment relative to one another? It sounds like we'll be there for at least a few posts so I want to make sure I can visualize certain areas approximately right.

Attachments

• Age of the End - Saballi (Vii's Version).png
    Age of the End - Saballi (Vii's Version).png
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
@Vii @TyranntX I'm fairly certain I have a better way of storing everyone's character sheets on an external website (mostly for my own reference but I can make them accessible to all) I just need some more time in my week to actually see about getting that done XD

Hope I'm not being a bother but I thought some of you might find this useful! @LuluBunny @Tufty Bunny @Andy @PrideAscending @Vii
A few types of charisma since suave lady killer that's associated with the stereotypical bard isn't the only kind. (Torg has an "Intimidating Aura" listed below as he's used to wielding authority.)
1620186072343.png
Some interesting tidbits on alignment from Gygax I'm using for Torg
"Paladins are not stupid, and in general there is no rule of Lawful Good against killing enemies. The old adage about nits making lice applies. Also, as I have often noted, a paladin can freely dispatch prisoners of Evil alignment that have surrendered and renounced that alignment in favor of Lawful Good. They are then sent on to their reward before they can backslide.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth is by no means anything but Lawful and Good. Prisoners guilty of murder or similar capital crimes can be executed without violating any precept of the alignment. Hanging is likely the usual method of such execution, although it might be beheading, strangulation, etc. A paladin is likely a figure that would be considered a fair judge of criminal conduct.

The Anglo-Saxon punishment for rape and/or murder of a woman was as follows: tearing off of the scalp, cutting off of the ears and nose, blinding, chopping off of the feet and hands, and leaving the criminal beside the road for all bypassers to see. I don't know if they cauterized the limb stumps or not before doing that. It was said that a woman and child could walk the length and breadth of England without fear of molestation then...

Chivington might have been quoted as saying "nits make lice," but he is certainly not the first one to make such an observation as it is an observable fact. If you have read the account of wooden Leg, a warrior of the Cheyenne tribe that fought against Custer et al., he dispassionately noted killing an enemy squaw for the reason in question.

I am not going to waste my time and yours debating ethics and philosophy. I will state unequivocally that in the alignment system as presented in OAD&D, an eye for an eye is lawful and just, Lawful Good, as misconduct is to be punished under just laws.

Lawful Neutrality countenances malign laws. Lawful Good does not.

Mercy is to be displayed for the lawbreaker that does so by accident. Benevolence is for the harmless. Pacifism in the fantasy milieu is for those who would be slaves. They have no place in determining general alignment, albeit justice tempered by mercy is a NG manifestation, whilst well-considered benevolence is generally a mark of Good." -Gary Gygax 2005
Anyways I hope that this was helpful for some of you at least! 😁

Last edited:
@LuluBunny I just noticed the song button on your CS, and I have to say that's so cool! I'm not all that great with CS code other than copy and pasting one sheet I'm somewhat familiar with. Also the song was really good and it makes me look forward to meeting IC!

Since everyone's getting on the theme song boat I added my own to Malmak's :D enjoy..hahaha

@Andy Nice choice! While I haven't seen critical role I have listened to that song a lot.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
@EldridSmith thanks! lol I've not seen Critical Role yet either but I have also listened to that song a lot as well. I just couldn't pass up the chance to use it! haha

@Andy I just found a song that fit Torg from my spotify list (which that song is in) using the keyword war and that fit best haha.

All aboard the song boat! I gave one to Vector too.

x.x; I did not realize just how difficult finding a non-sexual bipedal dinosaur anthro was gonna be.

• Sympathy & Compassion
@PrideAscending Well I've seen this one around, hopefully it's useful. Unfortunately dino people aren't common for art.

Attachments

• d9hlqal-e596a507-f733-477a-9a73-f047fac343a3.jpg
    d9hlqal-e596a507-f733-477a-9a73-f047fac343a3.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: PrideAscending
Hey y'all I'm currently in the hospital for a few more days, but I'll work on a post when I get the chance sicne I have my lap top here :D

Reactions: Lulunopia