Dreams~ A Taste of the Rainbow ?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sakura, Mar 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    DO YOU DREAM IN COLOR ?​

Okay. So a lot of people agree & disagree on whether or not science proves that we dream in color or we dream in black & white.
    Everyone has their assumptions.

But what about you ?

What do you think your dreams are like ? Do you remember colors ?

What kinds of colors ?

Here's a cool article about that, too :D Do you have a dream theme ? ;]

2. Yup it goes sponsor cut, then the remaining balance is split evenly ^^

I figure this would also let you have fun making your girl a 10% weapon who maybe doesn't look as cool as other weapons thus keeps getting passed over in the tournaments.

anyway this is what I have so far on my dragon...I'm thinking I may need to know what your girl will be before I can continue

Name: Syndrasza (Syn)
    Appearance: (open)
    Syn is neither male nor female, she is a dragon. Now most dragons her age would be fairly large, about the size of a horse. However thanks to how she was raised Syn’s growth is stunted so she is only abit bigger than a large dog at four foot tall and five foot seven inches long. She has lovely dark red scales accented with blue along her spine around her horns and covering her wing flesh.
    She has a five foot long tail which she uses similar to how others may use their hands, picking things up, carrying it. This is partially thanks to the fact that her front limbs are her wings and while yes she has some claws on them for gripping its not exactly useful for picking things up or even really anything except flying.

She has two sets of frills, two frills at the back of her head near her neck and two down closer to her butt. These frills are typically flat against her body though she will flair them out to appear larger if threatened (or whenever she’s in a playful or excited mood)

Now Syn has both sets of sexual organs, though if one looks at her underbelly they would probably believe she was genderless. Her underbelly scales are extremely strong like all other dragons, and they seem tightly bonded and impossible to move. However between her lower legs there is a strangely shaped ridge with a second just abit lower than that. Syn’s vagina is not a vertical oval like humans but rather a horizontal one enabling it to be nicely hidden and thus protected by her scales. The inside of her vagina is a mass of about a hundred nubs, each nub acting in much the same way that a human clitoris acts, stimulating and enhancing pleasure. Juice wise Syn’s vaginal juices taste like oranges and is thick but smooth like honey.
    Her member comes out of a similar horizontal slit, its shape is long and tapered, starting off quite thick at the base, gradually funneling down to the tip. It is fourteen inches long and covered in small nubs which secrete a lubricant to enable entry into…tight areas. Her lubricant is slick while her cum is extremely thick filling up holes and refusing to drip out, both however have a very strong chocolate and honey taste.

Bio: (open)
    Syn is one of the last dragons in existence, as far as she is aware there is only her and her older sibling. She is kept in the Targaryen palace while her sibling is used as a beast of war. If there are others or other eggs out there Syn is not aware of them.

Now Syn is a young dragon who’s growth is stunted by the fact that she is also trapped indoors. She is not allowed out of the palace, though she has tried to escape multiple times. Her main job is to act like a guard dog, keeping thieves at bay and protecting the royal family from assassins. Though she is also used for intimidation when the king wishes to make others scared he may sic the dragon on them.

Syn has a collar around her neck which does two things, first it prevents her from breathing fire unless she is allowed to (typically only when she is cooking her food to eat it or to scare others) and second is it allows her to speak.

Syn, like all dragons, is very smart

3. i kind of figured you'd go harry potter in characterization!

i've nearly finished my post; i added the natalia fight-training scene and a "staff meeting" scene for the Hushcobb leadership. i figure agents like Crossfire and Sam aren't normally invited, but Sam invited himself in. the point is, we get some plot advancement in the sense that now Hushcobb has reason to suspect that Lorentz has an inside man in Hushcobb (obviously Aegil)

the last part sets the stage for the attack on hushcobb

4. "Mother... Please."

5. Good Night ^^

6. Harmony shrug, "Well, should be use to it."

7. Oh I know, remember Otto at his core is broken his motivation is simply to make sure the others survive but it's been so long since he had anything close to friends or family that he doesn't know how to really act with the others. Most of what Otto does or says to or with the others is a hastily cobbled together mask to hide the shattered person underneath.

8. "I hope she doesn't end up getting in trouble with Victoria..." harmony mumble.

"I miss being small."

9. Gonna spend this week looking over patreon and other sites for freelance jobs

10. Not yay. :(

11. *Tips over a garbage can*

12. Agreed. We just need to find a good char to do it with

13. ~Newest Amv~
    Title: Blue Exorcist AMV ~Rin & Yukio~
    Video Link:

Description:
    An amv of the brothers. Mostly from Rin's point of view, but Yukio's as well to. This song is what they say to each other as, well as to their friends. I know there's some things I could do to make it better, but I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think.

See credits and other info including Song's lyrics in spoiler bellow
    Spoiler

Credits:
    Anime: Blue Exorcist
    Characters: Rin & Yukio
    Song: Save Yourself
    Artist: My darkest Days
    If you have seen this anime i think you will agree the song's lyrics fit both of the brothers Yukio and Rin. But fits Rin most I think that part at least.
    Words/Lyrics of the song:

I'm the devil's son straight out of hell
    And you're a angel with a haunted heart
    If you're smart you'd run and protect yourself
    From the demon living in the dark
    It's nothing to be gained cause I can never change
    You can never understand my sickness
    (I'll never understand my sickness)

Save yourself
    From a life full of lies and a heart full of pain and sorrow
    Save yourself
    From the choices I make because nothing but failure follows me
    Save yourself

You're the perfect drug when it hurts like hell
    I never needed anyone so much
    There's no-one else I love and I curse myself

Cause the right thing is to give you up
    I'm overcome by shame cause I can never change

Save yourself
    Save yourself
    Save yourself
    Save yourself
    Save yourself

Cause I don't understand my sickness

Save yourself
    Save yourself
    Save yourself
    Save yourself

Save yourself

Songwriters
    MICHAEL, JAMES / MOI, JOEY / HENRY, REID / MCMILLAN, BRENDAN / OLIVER, DOUG / WALST, MATTHEW JEAN PAUL

Published by
    Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

Link to the site i used to get lyrics and the link to the song to play if i can figure out how to link that second part

forget that second part about linking the song to just press play on it on the page there is no link to it.

Link to site where i got lyrics from:
    Link to the lyrics to "Save Yourself"

will be posting the others i haven't posted yet after this that aren't as new as the others.

14. I had trouble deciding on a picture, but I finally choice one. Hmm...

15. Created the Princess and her weapon rp :3

16. I thought the vampires were going to be released during this attack. I didn't know we were doing two.

I'm okay with that symbol of trust and friendship, and the impending "oh shit" that'll follow.

Doesn't Sam know they're useless, though? Natalia has already demonstrated that she can penetrate his Empiric Field, and I had an idea for a scene after the battle where he tries to convince her not to leave Hushcobb and she pushes him back with her powers.

Or is it that the bullets are somehow stronger than his resting field?

Either way, just picturing Emily getting shot, and she just pulls the bullet out and flicks it away, the wound instantly regenerating. "Cute."

17. Not yet. Want to discuss what we all think is necessary first.

18. At first, all dreams are like that. The ones that are weird enough to make you say, "Wait...Where the fuck did THAT come from?" Usually require a retracing of steps, and an answer usually comes up.

Again, I don't remember all of my dreams. I have the theory that I daydream so much, that my brain doesn't always have the energy to come up with anything weird during sleep. I think the fact that I can trace my dreams to something while I was awake is a lot like how I can trace the idea to a story to movies and TV shows I've seen. I just tweak them until they are way out in left field.

I hope I answered your question.

19. I haven't remembered a dream for a good long while, though I do remember the ones I had were generally in color, though one of them was in black and white, and nobody's voices were audible, look an ooooooooooold movie or something... I was like....Whaaaaat....