Dreams~ A Taste of the Rainbow ?

Honestly... black is a recurring colour in my dreams. >>;

And I do believe that. Hell, stare at ANYTHING long enough and you will dream about it. How many times have you 'obsessed' over something, only to dream about it later at some point, hm?

True. That does tend to happen. :)
Thanks for your input ! :P
Can I ask why black ? Any reason ?

...the strangest dream I had was about radioactive furbies....and I have real life colors.

Radioactive Furbies are creeeepppyyy O_o
LOL real colors, huh? So if you dreamed them all messed up would you consider it a nightmare ?

I have the theory that I daydream so much, that my brain doesn't always have the energy to come up with anything weird during sleep...I hope I answered your question.

You answered my question very well, thank you for your input! We love to hear these things :D

Thanks and are you nice to everybody? You're one of those perpetually chipper people, aren't you?

What do you think your dreams are like ? Do you remember colors ?

My dreams fall under one of two categories:
1) No color, all gray scheme with actual storyline, plot, characters, etc.
2) All one solid color linked to an emotion and possibly a smell of taste.

What kinds of colors ?
They tend to be very vibrant when I dream in color, no gloomy shades of dun and navy, they're dazzling blue and greens, even purples and reds.

Radioactive Furbies are creeeepppyyy O_o
LOL real colors, huh? So if you dreamed them all messed up would you consider it a nightmare ?

Psshh nah I don't have nightmares, as I control my sleep cycle very well. If the dream isn't going my way I either:
a. wake myself up
b. Use my ability of lucid dreaming to control what I want to do

It works out pretty well :DD

Anyone else have lucid dreaming?

Man, I can't even control what my brain does when I'm AWAKE.

Tuxedokun, tell us what Lucid Dreaming is, please~ :)

Alright.

A lucid dream is when the dreamer knows that he or she is dreaming and can actively participate and manipulate in the dream.

There are three types:
1. A dream-initiated lucid dream starts as a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes that he or she is dreaming

2. A wake-initiated lucid dream occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state with no apparent lapse in consciousness.

3. A mnemonic-initiated lucid dream can happen when the dreamer intentionally affirms to himself or herself that he or she will become lucid during the upcoming sleep.

I generally have it before I wake up so I can continue to dream but be aware of my surroundings, in the real world. Not sure what category that falls under.

There ya go Saku :D

Yeah...That settles it. I can't be lucid, ever. Whether awake or asleep, I have very little control of what pops into my head.