4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ Coming Soon!!

You sighed, settling down onto your bed. For some reason today just didn't seem like a good day. Glancing up, you took notice of the small, porcelain doll that sat upon your dresser. You didn't know why you bought it. Something about the little girl was just.... different. You looked closer at the doll, studying it almost. It had long, brownish red hair and wore a black gown. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary about it, but for some reason you found it odd.

Suddenly as you looked on, her porcelain lips curved upwards in a smile. Now you knew you were imagining things. Dolls didn't smile. You knew that much. Climbing out of your bed, you wandered closer to the dresser. It was almost as if the small doll was beckoning you forward. You came to a halt in front of the wooden structure, staring skeptically at the non-living girl. The world around you began to fade to black as you continued to look on. The doll raised her hand in greeting and smiled at you again. That was the last thing you remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~​

Cracking your eyes open, you glanced around only to note that you weren't in your room anymore. There were other people scattered about you on the ground. They looked like they were just waking up as well. You climbed to your feet. You noticed that you were in what appeared to be a forest. Around you the other people began to rise, asking questions about where they were or how they came to be there. You were about ready to begin inquiring as well when a clear yet quiet voice washed over you. "You are in the Dreamland.." It stated calmly. Whipping your head around to the source of the sound, you seen the porcelain doll, only she was now your size. She looked at you sadly, almost as if she were regretting what was soon to happen.

"But why are we here..?" One of the other people asked. "..and more importantly how did we get here..?"

The doll sadly shook her head. "He has brought you here.." She said softly, looking at the person. Another question was asked about who he was. "He is the Puppet Master Ace..." She intoned, looking between all of the people that were gathered around. "He brought you here to..." She trailed off, looking at her own hand. "..to make you into his puppets. He believes you to possess qualities that he wishes to acquire."

Another person stepped forward. "Then why didn't he just make us into puppets? Why dump us in the woods where we have a chance to escape?" They inquired, a fierce look on their face. They looked as if they were ready to attack the poor doll. You didn't know why, but you believed that she didn't like this 'Puppet Master' very much.

"He enjoys his games..." She said, giving us a sad smile. "He is giving you the chance to escape, but it is useless..." She said, trailing off again. "He always wins..." With that she disappears in a swirl of leaves, almost as if she were summoned away.

As everyone began to mill about wondering what to do, a voice ran out from the clouds. "Let the game begin, pets..."

~~~~

Character Sheets
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Ability-
(This ability is currently unknown by by its wielder. This is why they were chosen)
Personality-
Appearance-

Mine

1513177_568307713306319_5544990137277562313_n_by_xhelena_skyx-dacfzth.jpg
Name- Ace Dominus
Gender- Male
Age- Unknown
Ability- Creates puppets out of humans. Can almost completely control them.
Personality- Ace is a very controlling person, yet he is also very playful. He likes to give his prey a fighting chance even though he knows that they are doomed the second they set foot into his dreamland. He is sadistic and will find almost anyway he can to torture his prey into submission. He immensely enjoys breaking the spirits of those who he goes up against. He is a strategist, but he is prone to losing his temper when he has been pushed too far. Barely anyone knows how to properly push his buttons though. He prides himself on his class and composure.

1964911_568307733306317_8293045598956435781_n_by_xhelena_skyx-dacfztd.jpg
Name- Alaina Dolle
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Ability- None (Was a prototype puppet made from a normal human)
Personality- Alaina has always been very quiet. She longs to help people, and yet she is forced into the servitude of the Puppet Master. She tries to see the good in everyone, and this was her downfall. She stumbled across Ace when she was younger and thought of him as a lost soul. She tried to befriend him and in return he pulled her into his dream world. Alaina was his first puppet, yet she is also his favorite. He often uses her for missions and such even though she isn't that strong. She wants nothing more than to be free of his control. However, no one that has been pulled into his dreamland has been able to save her or the other puppets yet.

11021125_578229695647454_6357597314123547541_n_by_xhelena_skyx-dacfzt7.jpg
Name- Dakota Rayne Hirana
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Ability- Control over fire. Can summon a flaming sword.
Personality- Dakota is very sarcastic and witty. She enjoys talking circles around people and despises being wrong. However, she will occasionally listen to what other people have to say. Well, if their on her good side and she thinks their words might benefit her, that is. She is very picky about the things that she does and will often do the same thing multiple times just to make sure she got it right. She does have a soft side though, but it takes special people to get it out of her.

10846101_578229645647459_6740816697428336052_n_by_xhelena_skyx-dacfzuu.jpg

10996047_578229602314130_7240338679190662314_n_by_xhelena_skyx-dacfzuo.jpg

Accepted Characters
Ace Dominus ~ Helena Sky
Alaina Dolle ~ Helena Sky
Dakota Rayne Hirana ~ Control of Fire/Flaming Sword ~ Helena Sky

Rules!!
1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Escape the Dreamland" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters. You are allowed either two captives or a captive and a puppet.
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
10. @Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my fiance and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.​

Reserve!
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Ability-
Weather Manipulation
Personality-
Appearance-

Last edited:
Reserving a spot as well!

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
images

Name-
Zariah Quinn Teegan
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Ability- Metal control. Basically a female version of Magneto.
Personality- Zariah is happy-go-lucky, sarcastic, and loud, but shows a reasonable amount of practicality. While she enjoys destroying things and likes chaos, being turned into a puppet isn't exactly what she had in mind. She'd like to be her own person, thank you very much. She has ideas of causing utter chaos in hopes that she and the other captives can escape the dreamland.

((Have room for another player?))

955030a7d933c895cd1c6d53d21373f082020028.jpg

Name-
Nova Shade

Gender-
Female

Age-

Ability-
Acoustokinesis (Sound Manipulation)

Personality-
Prior to her encounter with the Dreamland Nova was a lonely girl who barely left her room. Being the weakest link in the group, she was betrayed and left to the mercy of the Puppet Master. Angered by their betrayal, Nova sought revenge which was granted by Ace as she helped him round up the group one by one. Ever since she has just about worshipped the man as a god and is quick to lose her temper if she thinks he has been insulted in any way. Unlike Alaina she sees no reason to escape the Dreamland.

~~~

2861431578_9c3aa89323.jpg

Name-
Xander Raizel

Gender-
Male

Age-

Ability-
Umbrakinesis

Personality-
Xander isn't known for acting his age, in fact he is quite childish and has next to no filter on his thoughts. Usually if he's thought it, he's said it already. He can be incredibly stubborn and doesn't like being told what to do at all. His mouth on the other hand tends to be anything but PG which tends to throw a lot of people off when they first meet him. Quirks aside, Xander is incredibly friendly and carefree which is bound to get him into trouble someday. He'll have to learn fast if he's to Escape the Dreamland.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Hello there! I would like a spot reserved if there still is.

I have a question though. It is written the ability is unknown to the wielder, does that mean we choose our ability but is not used in the role play until further notice, or will the creator of the role play assign out the abilities?

Yes you both may and @Makomin we choose our ability and it gets revealed to the character later on dear

Character Sheets
Name-

Isamu Mayuzumi

Gender-

Male

Age-

Ability-

Darkness manipulation

Personality-
He prefers solidarity over company, but is outgoing when a situation calls for it. Isamu is very observant of his surroundings and people due to him being a freelance private investigator. He can be a klutz many a times, and he is quite caring towards the people he is close to but does not show it blatantly. Isamu is also the type that is straight forward, not wasting time on beating around the bush just to sugarcoat what he wants to say. As a result, many may mistake him for being harsh.

Appearance-

tumblr_mn6ue7I6m81s5wqawo1_500.png
Note: His hair is blond in color and his eyes are a light shade of green.

Escape the Dreamland

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Name-Rose
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Ability-
mind reading and telekinesis
Personality- quiet, calm, gullible, and curious/Rose likes to explode new surroundings all the time. she will walk into trouble without even noticing and when she does tend to notice she doesn't do anything about it. Tends to wonder off depending on interest
. Will do anything that seems like fun and likes to listen to people talk about their random first world problems.Moto- Danger is life.
Appearance- Emoanime.png

(Note: Her left eye is Golden yellow and her right eye is royal purple)

( if their are still spots open)

*Escape the Dreamland*

Last edited:

Name: Alexandra "Axel" Niore
Ability: Hallucikinesis [manipulate illusions]
Personality: Adventurous || Intelligent || Quick Thinker || Adaptable || Independent || Deceptive || Fiesty || Manipulative || Reckless || Stubborn
tumblr_npvenldXTH1uusf3jo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.