162.6 c m

[ w e i g h t ]
55.43 k g s

[ t r a i n e e a s ]
a c t r e s s

[ p r e f e r t o b e ]
s i n g e r

[ p e r s o n a l i t y ]
Makoto, who often goes by t o r a, is the gentle and sweet young actress of IME (an entertainment agency in Japan). Tora is a wealthy girl who has a sweet and gentle personality. Tora is considered an acting prodigy since she was four and has experience, having won several awards in acting. She is the daughter of a company president, and her family has several villas in various places around Japan (and even at other countries like London and South Africa). She often brings sweets and confectioneries to her friends. Although she is a sweet and gentle girl, she is often entranced by the sight of two boys interacting closely together, sometimes imagining something perverted (she is a huge BL otaku). She originally intended to be a singer, but after being told that she had zero singing talent by a male classmate when they were in kindergarten (they were asked to sing their favorite song), she pursued acting instead. Tora displays a rebellious streak--suddenly announcing she was going to start living on her own and start her own life in America, due to her wanting to deviate from her wealthy nature, and diverts from a well-behaved and mature demeanor to the surprise of others. She also has a habit of getting a little too enthusiastic about experiencing new things that the others take for granted (such as ordering fast food, grocery shopping, public transportation, public toilets), since she has little opportunity to experience them with her high status.

Despite being wealthy, she earns her own money in her acting career. While a lot of things do not bother her, she is fairly conscious about her weight (because of her huge boobs), and she gets a bit anxious when her family's staff start spoiling her and her friends during family gatherings and/or visits.

| l i k e s |
BL m a n g a s. L O V E S them!
C a t s. especially T I G E R S
a n i m e

| d i s l i k e s |
H e r b o o b s. Because they make her look fat and her back would sometimes ache.
W e i g h t. She hates gaining weight and looking fat even though she isn't.
A c n e. Who doesn't like acnes?

| d o r m # |

| t h e m e s o n g |

Reactions: GreenSea
Y U U ♂ I N O U E

f0YUAT5.jpg

» Nickname(s) «
Yuu-chan | Aikon | Ōji
» Age «
Sixteen
» Nationality «
Japanese-British

anime-kawaii-wink-free-anime-Favim.com-2157271.gif

» Height «
» Weight «
» Trainee As «
Idol
» Prefer To Be «
Idol/Dancer

tumblr_n83hv3pTRe1rdiylyo2_r1_500.gif

» Personality «
If one were to describe the male in one word, it would be unique. Yuu was never one to follow the crowd. For as long as he could remember, he was always doing something different from everyone else, which made him stand out a lot more. Because of this, the blonde, unintentionally, became somewhat of a trendsetter, which is good for what he's training to be. Although, once everyone caught up, Yuu was already to the next thing. With his short attention span, he was always jumping from one thing to the next.

Despite being an Idol, Yuu doesn't have a huge ego or anything of the sort. He happens to be quite modest and humble. He likes to remind people that he's a normal person, just like them, and that there really isn't anything special about him. That being said, the blonde likes to go out and do simple things when we can, always wearing some kind of disguise to blend in. Most of the time, he's discovered and ends up running from huge crowds or being surrounded by fans.

Yuu acts exactly how he looks: naïve and innocent. The blonde is very carefree and is always with a smile on his face. He's a bundle of sunshine and everyone can see this. Because of his bubbly, friendly nature, many has found him adorable. That happens to be another trait that could help him in his climb to stardom. Yuu is a mixture of maturity and childishness, which causes others to admire him. He is very observant and intelligent, despite the way he acts, and can catch on things pretty quickly. He's a calm individual and rarely gets upset.

» Likes & Dislikes «
+ Sweets x Being Interrupted
+ Dancing x Horror Movies
+ Laughing x Being Used
+ Friendship x Arguments
+ Photography x No Privacy
+ RomComs x Rumors
+ Clothing x Spiders

» Dorm Number «
Six
» Theme Song «
[/hr][/hr]​

[/hr]
All finished!

Φ M a k o t o Y u k i h a r a Φ

tumblr_n3m5y2VCXF1twtpeqo1_500.png

[ n i c k n a m e (s) ]
m a k o - c h a n / t a n, m a - c h a n, t o r a

[ a g e ]
s i x t e e n

[ n a t i o n a l i t y ]
j a p a n e s e

[ h e i g h t ]
162.6 c m

[ w e i g h t ]
55.43 k g s

[ t r a i n e e a s ]
a c t r e s s

[ p r e f e r t o b e ]
s i n g e r

[ p e r s o n a l i t y ]
Makoto, who often goes by t o r a, is the gentle and sweet young actress of IME (an entertainment agency in Japan). Tora is a wealthy girl who has a sweet and gentle personality. Tora is considered an acting prodigy since she was four and has experience, having won several awards in acting. She is the daughter of a company president, and her family has several villas in various places around Japan (and even at other countries like London and South Africa). She often brings sweets and confectioneries to her friends. Although she is a sweet and gentle girl, she is often entranced by the sight of two boys interacting closely together, sometimes imagining something perverted (she is a huge BL otaku). She originally intended to be a singer, but after being told that she had zero singing talent by a male classmate when they were in kindergarten (they were asked to sing their favorite song), she pursued acting instead. Tora displays a rebellious streak--suddenly announcing she was going to start living on her own and start her own life in America, due to her wanting to deviate from her wealthy nature, and diverts from a well-behaved and mature demeanor to the surprise of others. She also has a habit of getting a little too enthusiastic about experiencing new things that the others take for granted (such as ordering fast food, grocery shopping, public transportation, public toilets), since she has little opportunity to experience them with her high status.

Despite being wealthy, she earns her own money in her acting career. While a lot of things do not bother her, she is fairly conscious about her weight (because of her huge boobs), and she gets a bit anxious when her family's staff start spoiling her and her friends during family gatherings and/or visits.

| l i k e s |
BL m a n g a s. L O V E S them!
C a t s. especially T I G E R S
a n i m e

| d i s l i k e s |
H e r b o o b s. Because they make her look fat and her back would sometimes ache.
W e i g h t. She hates gaining weight and looking fat even though she isn't.
A c n e. Who doesn't like acnes?

| d o r m # |

| t h e m e s o n g |
All finished!
Accepted, you may start to post~!

S h i n j u r o S h u n
Hoshino.Kanata.full.1898406.jpg

- Nicknames -
Shin-kun or Shun-san

- Age -
Seventeen

- Nationality -
Japanese

- Height -
175 cm

- Weight -
63 kg

- Trainee -
Band

- Prefer to be-
Actor/Voice Actor

- Personality -

Shun personally is a great and kind guy, he's cool to his friend and easy going like always though when it comes to career path, he's not the right guy to joke with. Shun has always been ambitious about his dream to becoming a band, he grew up where band were more popular than idol back then and respect them all which is why he really hate most people that jokes about band are stupid these days.

- Likes -

Anything anime/manga/novel/game related- Shun is a heavy otaku fans known from his famous blog "ShuntakuPlayingGame" or SPG which is booming in Japan.

Singing/Self composed song- it's what he dreamt, he was a street performing in the street before he scouted

Pranks- Shun really loves to prank people especially his friend, there's one time where he shaved half of his friend eyebrow in the midnight.

- Dislikes -
Tomato- one of his vegetable nightmare, he can take all vegetable apart from tomato but ironically he did use tomato sauce times.

Girl with attitude- he hate girl that whines a lot because he grew up with single parent, he respect for girls that's mature.

People that doesn't take serious of training- this is what he hate more than Girl with attitude, that's a half assed person who doesn't take seriously their dream at all.

- Dorm -

- Theme Song -

Last edited:
@Kuroda sorry but please don't use one line post next time okay~? (just a warning ^o^)

Haha sorry I couldnt think of anything to big at the moment I try better next time cx its just im on mobile so everything looks bigger then it seems lol

Haha sorry I couldnt think of anything to big at the moment I try better next time cx its just im on mobile so everything looks bigger then it seems lol
it's kay~ chill~! just remember to at least write 2-3 sentence next time~

am I too late to join? I would like to make a male character :)

We just started so I think it should be fine but im not a gm cx

Full name:
Mark Michaels

Nicknames:
Mark

Nationality:
American

Height: (in cm):
182 cm

Weight: (in kg):
67 kg

Trainee as:
Idol

Prefer to be:
Idol/Singer

Genre:
Rock, Pop

Personality:
He's a highly reactive and moody person, right into tsundere territory. He does however have a strong sense of duty.

Likes and Dislikes:
cats
his bass guitar
books

liars
mess and chaos
tightly packed schedule

Dorm Number:

Theme Song:

Reactions: Kuroda
tumblr_lyj8jbsbIw1r47th1o1_500.gif

Full Name: Rose Choi
Nicknames: The Siren
Nationality: Eurasian (French & Korean)
Height: 153 cm
Weight: 48 kg

tumblr_m1q84s9C5a1rsgv1do1_500.jpg

Trainee as: Idol
Prefer to be: Singer & Actress
Genre: R&B; Pop; Ballad

Personality:
The youngest of the twins; Rose is a quiet girl, who tends to keep things to herself until she meets someone that she can feel close too. She is a very hard worker no matter what it is she has to do. She isn't one to talk much, but isn't afraid express herself whether it's through actions or her own voice. Unlike her brother, Rose does have a split personality; one minute she is her usual self and the next she could be what her brother calls 'The Siren'.

Books
Gardens

Dislikes:
Liars
Being late
Rude People

Dorm Number: 5

Theme Song:

——————————————

original.gif

Full name: Zain Choi
Nicknames: 'Z'
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 69 kg

tumblr_n9mecfSV7U1r005tko1_500.gif

Prefer to be: Singer/Rapper & Actor
Genre: Hip-Hop; R&B; Rock

Personality:
The oldest twin; Zain is a very laid back guy, who tends to do what he wants. He's doting older brother to his sister, who he feels like he must always protect. He's also a hard worker, but knows when to take a bit of time to himself unlike Rose. He's friendly to everyone, which makes him a pretty popular guy among others.

Animals
Video Games

Dislikes:
Liars
Anyone who messes with his sister
'The Siren'

Dorm Number: 8

Theme Song:

• Love
tumblr_lyj8jbsbIw1r47th1o1_500.gif

Full Name: Rose Choi
Nicknames: The Siren
Height: 153 cm
Weight: 48 kg

tumblr_m1q84s9C5a1rsgv1do1_500.jpg

Prefer to be: Singer & Actress
Genre: R&B; Pop; Ballad

Personality:
The youngest of the twins; Rose is a quiet girl, who tends to keep things to herself until she meets someone that she can feel close too. She is a very hard worker no matter what it is she has to do. She isn't one to talk much, but isn't afraid express herself whether it's through actions or her own voice. Unlike her brother, Rose does have a split personality; one minute she is her usual self and the next she could be what her brother calls 'The Siren'.

Books
Gardens

Dislikes:
Liars
Being late
Rude People

Dorm Number: 5

Theme Song:

——————————————

original.gif

Full name: Zain Choi
Nicknames: 'Z'
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 69 kg

tumblr_n9mecfSV7U1r005tko1_500.gif

Prefer to be: Singer/Rapper & Actor
Genre: Hip-Hop; R&B; Rock

Personality:
The oldest twin; Zain is a very laid back guy, who tends to do what he wants. He's doting older brother to his sister, who he feels like he must always protect. He's also a hard worker, but knows when to take a bit of time to himself unlike Rose. He's friendly to everyone, which makes him a pretty popular guy among others.

Animals
Video Games

Dislikes:
Liars
Anyone who messes with his sister
'The Siren'

Dorm Number: 8

Theme Song:
Accepted~!

@KayLove @AceSorcerer @Kuroda @Ichinomiya Eruna @Kitsune

Mere warning for people who doesn't seem to post in this RP~ (just pm me if you want to quit from this rp~) and if I don't get a reply within 3 days, I'll be either making this a small group rp or delete all the spots of the people that's inactive in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.