Dream Chaser

"I-it's alright, you just surprised me with that." She said as she let him look at her hurt hand. She smiled a bit when he mentioned the weapons and nodded her head.

"Yeah, It would much of a story for my kids if I tell them I lost me hand with sparring with my superior." She laughed a bit as she watch him pick up the dropped sword.

"Yeah, that would cut your career a little short." Edward commented as he looked up, seeing the sun had risen over the courtyard, starting to burn away the morning dew.

"Well, you're still doing better than I did at first, so don't feel too sore about it." He winced slightly as he remembered his own training, before glancing around the courtyard and noticing the growing bustle as the day began. "Well... hungry? Should have enough time to get a bite before they drag me into some damned meeting."

Charlotte smiled and also looked up to the sky, not having noticed the sunlight until now. She looked around adn noticed people starting to get to work on training or relaxing and enjoying the early morning temperatures that were nice and cool.

"Breakfast sounds great! I'm more than hungry after sparring like that." She said as she looked at him with a welcoming grin.