Drawings For You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos, I think imma experiment a bit with yours, if that's alright. So give me a couple days, or less.
I may not have what I need at home, so need to go to the art room at school.

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
Chaos, I think imma experiment a bit with yours, if that's alright. So give me a couple days, or less.
I may not have what I need at home, so need to go to the art room at school.
Yay!

Do you draw canons, by any chance? :0

I have a favorite canon character of mine that there isn't terriblyyy much art of, and it'd be awesome to see more of it. :3

EDIT: Oh, and I have a detailed description of her that I can give, if you *do* draw them. ^^

Do you draw canons, by any chance? :0

I have a favorite canon character of mine that there isn't terriblyyy much art of, and it'd be awesome to see more of it. :3

EDIT: Oh, and I have a detailed description of her that I can give, if you *do* draw them. ^^
I draw anything :3 what cannon character is it

I draw anything :3 what cannon character is it
Yay, awesome! :D

It's Teresa Agnes, from The Maze Runner. Here's the info:

[spoili]
::Name::
Her original name was DeeDee, but she was renamed Teresa Agnes; AKA Subject A1/The Betrayer.
::Age::
She was seventeen in the books, but eighteen might work better. However, she also was described to look a year or two younger than she is, so somewhere from 16-17 would probably be best.
::Height::
Roughly 5'0 and a half.
::Personality::
Teresa is very strong and confident. She always stands tall and gracefully- or, well, as tall as you can when you're 5'0" and a half -, with her chin held high, no matter what challenges and hardships are thrown her way. She's selfless, and doesn't think twice about putting her life on the line to protect others around her.. Especially those she cares about.
::appearance::
Teresa was described as very beautiful, and looks a bit younger than her actual age of eighteen. She was described in The Maze Runner as being "thin, but not too small," "roughly five and a half feet," with "burning blue eyes" and skin that was "pale, white as pearls." She had silky "tar black hair" with "long legs" and "perfect pink lips."
[/spoili]

Yay, awesome! :D

It's Teresa Agnes, from The Maze Runner. Here's the info:

[spoili]
::Name::
Her original name was DeeDee, but she was renamed Teresa Agnes; AKA Subject A1/The Betrayer.
::Age::
She was seventeen in the books, but eighteen might work better. However, she also was described to look a year or two younger than she is, so somewhere from 16-17 would probably be best.
::Height::
Roughly 5'0 and a half.
::Personality::
Teresa is very strong and confident. She always stands tall and gracefully- or, well, as tall as you can when you're 5'0" and a half -, with her chin held high, no matter what challenges and hardships are thrown her way. She's selfless, and doesn't think twice about putting her life on the line to protect others around her.. Especially those she cares about.
::appearance::
Teresa was described as very beautiful, and looks a bit younger than her actual age of eighteen. She was described in The Maze Runner as being "thin, but not too small," "roughly five and a half feet," with "burning blue eyes" and skin that was "pale, white as pearls." She had silky "tar black hair" with "long legs" and "perfect pink lips."
[/spoili]

I'll try my best, at the moment I have a couple other art that needs to be done.
I should have it some point next week if that's alright with you.
If you'd want it sooner, I could start it first

I'll try my best, at the moment I have a couple other art that needs to be done.
I should have it some point next week if that's alright with you.
If you'd want it sooner, I could start it first
Awesome~

And nah, take as long as you need. ^_^ I really don't mind waiting at all. :3

::Name:: Heather Hutson
::Age:: 15
::Height:: 5'8
::Personality:: tough, smart, tomboyish, and brave
::appearance:: pale skin, brown hair straight hair, with bangs that go to her right,and almost cover her right eye.
(this is a steampunk character. I will get extreamly mad at you if you make her wear any sexy, or reveling outfits like they make most steampunk heroines. remmember she's 15, and she's a tomboy)

Awesome~

And nah, take as long as you need. ^_^ I really don't mind waiting at all. :3

Sorry about this o.o
IRL took over and I forgot about this.

::Name:: Heather Hutson
::Age:: 15
::Height:: 5'8
::Personality:: tough, smart, tomboyish, and brave
::appearance:: pale skin, brown hair straight hair, with bangs that go to her right,and almost cover her right eye.
(this is a steampunk character. I will get extreamly mad at you if you make her wear any sexy, or reveling outfits like they make most steampunk heroines. remmember she's 15, and she's a tomboy)
Okay, I'll get to it.
I will get extreamly mad at you if you make her wear any sexy, or reveling outfits like they make most steampunk heroines. remmember she's 15, and she's a tomboy)

Can you maybe explain how you want her outfit to look then.

Maybe like some brown pants that reach her knees, combat boots, a long sleeve shirt, trench coat, and googles over her head. (Maybe a hair thing just to for extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.