Dragon's Cove | Ignore Post Count

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlowe

Loner
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello there!

My name is Luminous, and I am looking for some people to roleplay some topics with me. Fandoms are my favorite, so I am currently looking for one partner. I will say this is filled once I get said partner.

About Me

I am a literate roleplayer and I expect my partner to be the same. I cough out two paragraphs at average per reply, and well-written ones at that! I can write more, especially if I am motivated enough to write. If I have writer's block [which is absolutely horrible, mind you] I will give you a one paragraph response at minimum.

I expect more or less the same thing out of my partner. I don't like to roleplay with people who don't have a sense of correct writing.

All of my roleplays require romance. I only do MxF, though, and I am better at roleplaying the female. I don't use canon characters in my RPs [mentions of them are allowed]. I hope I don't seem too demanding.

I am definitely friendly and will communicate with you! I love a partner who will talk and discuss plot with me, along with personal things [how have they been, preferences, etc]. I'm not good at digging out plots by myself, so I'll need the help!

If I, however, am not into your plot/character, I will tell you. Please take no offense-- it's better than ignoring you.

Fandoms I Am Interested In

Note: ones marked with an * are the ones that I really want to do!

Fire Emblem (Awakening/Made-up Universe)*
K
Katekyo Hitman Reborn*

Noragami*
Pokemon (Honestly depends on the plot)

Original Plots

Note: I prefer anime-styled roleplays, even if they are original.

Medieval Fantasy

Open to more ideas!

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.