Dragonid Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
@G3n3s1sR3b0rn When will you finish Sciona? That way I can add him as well ^^

Sorry. I was gone during the weekend. Today I don't have much access to internet until later today.

It's all good, let me know when you finish up ^^

Sooooo.... did this die already after all my hard work? T^T

Ah that's good to hear ^^"

I've been trying to get somebody to make a banner for the roleplay in the same kind of setting as the last one, but none of the graphic shops are active apparently

Name: Cassius Hale
Personality: Cassius is a friendly soul, despite the situations he faced in his youth, showing selfless tendencies.
Pokemon partner: Nereid (Tamashi)
Pokemon appearance:
fakemon__water_starter__revamped__by_blue_hearts-d50lit6.png

History: When Mason was young he and his family went on a expedition at sea, sail across the far reaches of the world to find only what his father could describe as his key to success. The further they sailed, the closer they got the the stationary cluster of unavoidable, his father being the ambitious man that he was attempted to push through the raging tempest and travel to the adjacent mass of land, an uncharted island. They instead were swallowed by the rising tides and unrelenting winds, their ship destroyed and the family separated by the waves and wind, Cassius was cast adrift, his parents missing. He found himself wash up on an island, being startled out of his dazed state to see a strange pokemon hovering over him, it looked like a sea dragon but its tail was covered in a blue flame, throwing him for for a loop. Through time he had gotten used to the strange pokemon, eventually becoming a lifelong friend with it.
Special features: Neried is a Fire/Water type pokemon
Pets: Mightyena
Extra info:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
Dolly, please ask me first before making a custom pokemon, okay?
Also, please add in weaknesses, diet and preferred habitat. You can just do that in a little sextion below your form. I may ask you things later if they come to me, kay?

I will allow custom pokemon if they are properly explained and detailed. I'll probably set up a custom cs skeleton for it too, but accept few customs.

Sorry 'bout my absence. Last week was kind of "meh" for me. Wasn't feeling too great. I'll have Sciona done soon. (I hope... ;-; )

Everyone has that every once in a while ^^ take your time

I almost thought this died...

Does anybody know somebody who can make a banner for the rp?

I've never made a banner but I'm sure there are shops for that sort of thing

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
Status
Not open for further replies.