Dragon And Roses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just rolled her eyes. " How exactly do you help me?" She asked softly. She shook her head. She looked at him as his arms stayed around her. She losed her eyes softly. She smiled and when he spoke.

The gate closed. It looked like a house from the human world.

He walked to a desk and open a one of the drowse. "I got you out." He said. He reached inside it and grabbed a chain. He put the chain on the angels ankle. "But now you are my little pet.. And I will use any way I can." He said as he let her down.

She frowned and tried to get away from him, but then she gasped as she felt the chain.

"Now be a good little girl and stay here." He said walking to a room.

She basically had no choice she was stuck there she shook her head and closed her eyes. She closed her eyes

He walked out of the room looking like a human. "It would be better if you change." He said pointing to the room behind her. "You have beautiful white wing." He said.

She said, " I would but I can't" she shook her heaf sfotly she shrugged and smiled lightly

He walk over to her. "And why can't you?" He asked as he stopped in front of her.

Last edited:
Sophia smilex and looked at him. She gulped and thought she crossed her legs " well look at my legs, they. Go far from this spot

Zane picked up Sophia and walked to the room. He put her throw her is. "This is as far as I am going.. You have ten minutes to change or I will change you." He said. He shut the door.

Last edited:
Sophia tensed, she gasped as she was thrown. She glared at him, and then looked around and seen a pair of clothes. She closed her eyes and when he closed the door, she snapped and those clothes appeared onh er.

A couple of minutes late, Zane pounded on the door. "Are you do?" He asked.

Sophia looked up at the door. She rolled her eyes and said, " yeah."

Zane open the door and walked in. He looked at her. "She is beautiful." He thought to himself. He walk up to her and kneel down. He put his hands over the ankle and made the chain into a ankle bracelet. "OK. Can you dance?" He asked.

Sophia looked over at him, as she seen the blinking light that the ankle chains turned into. " Yeah. but depends if I want to dance for you.." She said, she didn't want this. She looked around before laying on her back, her wings were not there, but a tattoo on her back. Thats one resembling as the angel.

Zane stood up and looked at her. "Oh, by the way I am know as Zane. And you?" He asked. He walked to the other side of the room.

Sophia shook her head, she was confused , " Why did you ask me if i can dance?" She asked. She smiled lihjylu.

Zane lead ageist the wall. "Tell me your name and I will tell you why." He said. He crossed his arms and looked at her.

Sophia looked at him, she raised an eyebrow. She crossed her own arms, after standing up. " you can call me Sophia." she said softly. " now tell me why?"

"Well I like my pets to now a couple of tricks." He said. He sat down. "Now can you please dance for me. And I did asked please." He said. He looked at her to see how good she can dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.