Dragon Age: The Final Blight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rainbowwave

Original poster
Story:
Open war rages between mages and templars, magic and steel clashing against one another. Ferelden was the 1st and only nation to go to war with the mages, sending army's of Templars to defeat the war within it. However, as war rose, So did a greater threat. The fade rippled, merging with Thedas, sending fear into all races. However, a unknown hero managed to seal the ripple, casting the fade back. It's been a 150 years snice that day, now Ferelden lives magic free, sending it's army's to extinct the mages in all nations. However, one nation holds it's borders, sending powerful mages to clash with Fereldens army's, the Tevinter Inperium. Now another threat rises, darkspawn have begun to hode, pouring from mountains in the Tevinter inperium, clashing in Ferelden, almost over running ostagar. The final two old gods lead them, tainted and archdemons.

Rules:
1. Max of 3 characters.

2. Spelling and grammar is a must, please make it readable and understandable.

3. If real life is making you busy, please tell me, So I can work with you.

4. Minimum of 2 sentences per post.

5. Roleplayers may only post 3 times in 24 hours. This is inforced due to no posting order.

6. If you have to leave the RP please tell me, I will help with a way to discontinue you're character.

7. Please have fun! (:

Character sheet:
Name: (Self explanatory)

Race: (Elf, Human, Dwarf. Possibility of hybrids.)

Bio: (Anything that have happen to you're character up till the blight.)

Sexuality: (self explanatory)

Appearance: (Picture or description. )

Class: (Warrior, Mage, and Rogue.)

Home country: (Tevinter Inperium, Ferelden, ect.)

Inventory: (Everything and Anything you're character carries.)

Family: (List any and all family, no Friends or lovers.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For help here is a dragon Age Wikipedia.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Savas vhenan'dor. (His name is Day freedom resting heart in dragon Age Elvish.)

Race: Elf.

Bio: Savas wasnt born a slave, it wasn't until his six birthday that he decided to sell himself to slavery, his parents receiving 400 sovereigns for his freedom. His life would go on to be merely a shadow of his master, Rosa Tel'tin.

Appearance:
arsicas11.jpg

His clothing consists of, a black thin wool jacket that covers his white shirt, while he wears white wool pants. He wears ancient eleven shoes.

Class: Mage

Home country: Tevinter Inperium

Inventory: A staff made of a ancient Elvish trees bark, shaped to look like a heart, with a handle in the middle.

Family: Both his parents are dead. No other family lives.

I am definitely interested, if a bit hindered by the 'three a day rule. I"ll hang around, and let me know if no one else takes an interest, I'd do a one on one with you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am definitely interested, if a bit hindered by the 'three a day rule. I"ll hang around, and let me know if no one else takes an interest, I'd do a one on one with you.

Truthfully, I would probably preferred this to be a one on one. If that offer is still up for grabs I will definitely take it.

Ok.

Name: Serena

Race: Human

Bio: She does not know what happened to her real parents nor does she know where she is from aside from being born and raised in Orlais. She was raised by a band of thieves (consisting of six members) who all took turns training and raising her. The one that has stood out in her mind is the leader's brother, Kessler, who trained her to be the rogue that she is now: lockpicking, pickpocketing, agility, sneak, and other traits needed to be a skilled thief. He also taught her archery. When she matured and became a young woman, they became lovers and were planning to run away together. When the Blight broke out, the group was making its way through the Kokari Wilds near Ostagar. The darkspawn attacked them, and Serena was the only one that could escape. She doesn't know if Kessler escaped as well, but she believes that there is a chance that he was killed along with everyone else in the group. She has been on her own as a bandit ever since and likes to steal from others when they are sleeping or are away from their camps.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
1210f9f9196b22214db9a2b70f28c660.jpg
Assassin_by_Tritonic.jpg
(1st picture is her actual appearance; 2nd picture is her outfit)

Class: Rogue

Home country: Orlais

Inventory: Dual daggers, some food, some articles of clothing that she brought from Orlais, a longsword, lock picks, bow and arrow, and some small valuables she "found"

Family: None that she knows of

• Love
Name: Elise Hawk

Bio: The Hawks were originally from Lothering, the result of an apostate mage and the run-away Leandra Amell. But with the last blight of the Dragon Age, they were forced to flee. The apostate didn't make it, neither did Elise's younger sister, Bethany, but Carver, her and Leandra did. They made it to Kirkwall, where Carver and Elise earned a living through Athenrill in order to get into the city. Eventually, she became known for much more, making many allies, and earning herself the title of 'Champion'.

It all fell apart when the love of her life, Anders, destroyed the Kirkwall Chantry in the name of Mage freedom. Angry and betrayed, she abandoned Anders and defended Kirkwall from the Templars. She vanished with her companions just after Ferelden began to send Templar help, and went into hiding.

Sexuality: Very straight, despite Isebella's attempts to the contrary.

Appearance:
dragon_mage_by_venlian-d5wz1f8.jpg

Class: Mage (and in-hiding)

Home country: Ferelden

Inventory:
-Commoner's clothes
-Various gems to sell
-Health Poultice (25)
-Lyrium Potion (30)
-Injury Kit(5)
-Ander's Shirt (one of his old clothes...she keeps it for sentimental reasons.)
-Rations (for about 20 more days)
-Water (for 20 more days)
-Empty Flasks (50)

Occupation: Champion of Kirkwall, though now she takes spare jobs here and there while in hiding.

Family: Just Carver, her brother, the Grey Warden.

Name: Violette DeLoncre

Bio: Violette was the daughter of a noble in Orlais, hailing from the great city of Val Royeaux. Lady Violette grew bored of the life of hedonism and pleasure Orlais had to offer, and took great pride in constantly playing holagins with her childhood friend, Jake. Unfortunately, her mother, a courtier to Empress Celine, found about her shinanigans and married her to a noble man. He wasn't a bad man, and saw that his new bride was unahhpy. Ergo, he turned the other way as she ran away, and became a Bard. To make their marriage invalid, he declared her dead.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
fantasy-girl-assassin-wallpapers_15036_1280x800.jpg

Class: Rogue-Bard.

Inventory:
-Two Dar'Misu Daggers
-Three Acid Bombs
-A lute
-Two Fire bombs
-One shock bomb
-Deathroot extract (2)
-Health poultices(20)
-A dalish longbow
-Fire arrows
-Arrows.

Family: Mother, who believes she's dead.

Name: Henry de Rissonce

Bio: Henry was a personal bodyguard for an Orlesion noble boy. He discovered the boy was a mage when the boy nearly tore into the fade, and kept it a secret as long as he could. As the boy had no father for his life, Henry not having one either, took to taking care of the boy like a father. Then, when the last blight ate the boy' parents, Henry rescued the boy and took his as his adoptive son. With the on-coming blight, Henry has left his son with his brother, and has gone to join the grey wardens.

Appearance:
475690.jpg

Class: Warrior

Inventory:
-Chantry amulet
-Greatsword
-chain-mail armor
-Rations (3 months)
-Water (3months)

Occupation: Former Bodyguard, looking to join the Grey Wardens.

Family: Younger brother Thomas, and son, Rodolfos.

• Love
Name: Romeo Le'tact

Race: Half human and half eleven.

Bio: Romeo was a simple child, always listing to his mother, always doing what had to be done. It wasn't until his 14th birthday that his sister Sarah was uncovered, her magically abilities exposed. Sarah fell to the temptation of a demon, allowing a pride demon to possess her, turning her into abomination. Romeo managed to kill the monster, but at the cost of his mother's life. Joining the Templar Order shortly after, Romeo exiled.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
Templar_paladin_male.png
His ears are also long and slender, pointing at the end. (Like elf ears.)

Class: Warrior.

Home country: Ferelden.

Inventory:

-Great Long sword.

-A Tenplar Branded Crossbow.

-Ice bolts. (30)

-Bolts. (30)

-A set of Heavy Armor, Templar branded. (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/...111px-Dark_Templar_armor_human_male_front.jpg)

-Sarah's dress.

Family: Jessica Le'tact. (His daughter.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Rose Filefleed

Race: Human.

Bio: Rose was a very powerful mage, showing sgins of her magic ability when she was only a years old. Her mother, a noble women, sent her daughter to the only place she could, fereldens circle of magi. As time passed, rose grew, harnessing her magic, even with fereldens law that no Mage could practice. As she neared her position of First enchantress, the templars finally had enough, and finally set the tower aflame. Lucky rose managed to flee, leading a small group of mages across ferelden, arriving in Orlais.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Appearance:
wolf_mage_by_dleoblack-d6kw052.jpg

Class: Mage

Inventory:

-Long wooden staff.

-Major Health Potion. (20)

-Lryium Potion. (15)

-Food rations (Enough for 3 months)

-Water rations (Enough for 3 months)

Family: Her mother and father, both are alive.

I am doing the thread now, I will post a link once I am done.

Name: Kestrel Cousland

Bio: Descended from a line of nobles. He never really want to take his father's place as teyrn, so he ran away to be a Grey Warden. As he was going through the wilds, he saw what the darkspawn had done to a group of humans: five were tainted and dead while it seemed like another man in the distance was limping away and about to be overwhelmed by darkspawn. Although he wanted to do something, he knew that he wouldn't make it in time so he had to continue to meet up with his fellow Grey Wardens.

Appearance:
9331cbf4c99b9447c21f131d08dc345b.jpg

Class: Warrior

Inventory: longsword, some money, extra armor set

Family: Teyrn Duncan (father), Teyrna Olissa (mother), Elizabeth and Lily (younger sisters), and Malcom (younger brother)

• Love
PLeassse, people! This thread is for chatting and all ! Fell free to talk to one another.

Also, @Ravenwoodwitch I loved the reactions to aris

Here I am chatting, a la la XD

Been busy, sorry. Thanks, I liked that post too :)

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.