Dragon Age: The Final Blight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are fine! I just wanted to make sure everyone knew. I'm starting my posts now, they should be up tonight /morning.

Name: Atisha 'Fen' Vhenan (Peaceful 'Wolf' Heart) Atisha introduces herself as Fen to outsiders.

Race: Elf

Bio: Atisha is a very accomplished hunter among her clan alongside her lifetime friend they were often sent out to hunt or on sentinel duty to make sure the camp remained hidden from passing Shem. When the war hit the continents their keeper deemed it necessary to withdraw from any and all societies, for the Dalish relied on their magic to live. When they felt it was time to emerge again they heard tales of the Tevinter Imperium clashing with Fereldan's forces, both curious and concerned about this war the keeper deemed it necessary to send word to the other Dalish clans asking that the Arlathvhen be moved forward a year.

Atisha and Enansal were sent to search for other clans as well as gather information on Fereldens current state. The keeper was determined that it be done, she would wait for a small amount of time for her hunters return praying they brought news from other clans but if not the clan would cross the ocean to the Free Marches.

Sexuality: Bisexual (Despite her origin, she's rather impressionable)

Appearance:
317cor4_zps3fea2a67.jpeg

(Fen has a Vallaslin for Andruil on her face)

Class: Rogue - Ranger

Home country: Ferelden

Inventory:
- An Ironbark longbow
-Elf-Flight arrows x40
-Cloak, Dalish leather armour, boots, and gloves
-Health poultice x12
- Rations x 24 days
-Water x 24 days
-Dalish ring – A keep sake owned by her mother.
-Two Dar'Misu blades

Family: Sabrae Clan

Hope this is OK, if not I'll take it back to the drawing board ^^ Another note, I could probably find a picture of the Andruil facial tattoo, thought that one fit her character better though I personally prefer the Ghilan'nain one >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Atisha 'Fen' Vhenan (Peaceful 'Wolf' Heart) Atisha introduces herself as Fen to outsiders.

Bio: Atisha is a very accomplished hunter among her clan alongside her lifetime friend they were often sent out to hunt or on sentinel duty to make sure the camp remained hidden from passing Shem. When the war hit the continents their keeper deemed it necessary to withdraw from any and all societies, for the Dalish relied on their magic to live. When they felt it was time to emerge again they heard tales of the Tevinter Imperium clashing with Fereldan's forces, both curious and concerned about this war the keeper deemed it necessary to send word to the other Dalish clans asking that the Arlathvhen be moved forward a year.

Atisha and Enansal were sent to search for other clans as well as gather information on Fereldens current state. The keeper was determined that it be done, she would wait for a small amount of time for her hunters return praying they brought news from other clans but if not the clan would cross the ocean to the Free Marches.

Appearance:
317cor4_zps3fea2a67.jpeg

Inventory:
- An Ironbark longbow
-Elf-Flight arrows x40
-Health poultice x12
- Rations x 24 days
-Water x 24 days
-Two Dar'Misu blades

Hope this is OK, if not I'll take it back to the drawing board ^^ Another note, I could probably find a picture of the Andruil facial tattoo, thought that one fit her character better though I personally prefer the Ghilan'nain one >.>

Gods, I love her! Post Anytime, ill be writing my posts now.

Appearance:
317cor4_zps3fea2a67.jpeg

Inventory:
- An Ironbark longbow
-Elf-Flight arrows x40
-Health poultice x12
- Rations x 24 days
-Water x 24 days
-Two Dar'Misu blades

if you want you can post the pic of the tattoo, but it is not required.

Great :D Glad you like her ^^ I shall get a post up asap :) Also I'll have a look for a picture of her tattoo and slide it into her profile at some point today or tomorrow just for reference :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So, uh, we're not waiting for me, are we? I was waiting on Rainbowave.

Status
Not open for further replies.