Dragon Age RP/Zombies?

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I entered and Im so excited. Zombies are what I first started RPing back four years ago and Im so glad to pick it up again. <3 Yay yay~

I just thought I'd let you know the banner for Infected took you here instead of the actual signups.

I know. I entered and Im so excited. Zombies are what I first started RPing back four years ago and Im so glad to pick it up again. <3 Yay yay~

I just thought I'd let you know the banner for Infected took you here instead of the actual signups.

I know. I had that banner up before the signup page, just to pull some people here.

Ah, okay, I see then.
Thanks for explaining. ~
-Hops around in circles-

Ah, okay, I see then.
Thanks for explaining. ~
-Hops around in circles-

Weirdo. You're a cat, not a rabbit. *Thinks back to working at PetSmart, where kittens did a little hop before attacking a toy* Nope. You're good.

I'm not a weirdo~! I'm adorable. *Wrinkles up nose and wiggles my butt in the air before pouncing on you*

-waves-
bbyy'yyee

-Cries and hugs Roguie- I THOUGHT YOU WERE DYYYINNGGG~

with how it felt, I wish I were >.<
ugh, I can deal with my harvest-season super-migraines and coughs, because at least I only throw up a couple times total >.<

:( I'm sorry, have you tried peace of mind by origins? It's a cream you put on your temples and it helps with migraines and headaches.

We live an hour and a half from a supermarket, so I've never even heard of it. I'll look it up though.

Ugh. That's awful. I live half an hour from the supermarket and an hour and a half from the mall, and I'm dying with just that.
It's pretty good stuff though, it's not sold in the supermarket. It's sold in a beauty story called Origins, it's only like 10$ though and it works wonders for me.

I don't think the city nearest even has an Origins store. Small city.

You can look it up on the website to see if they might. If not, well I dunno. :|

Already looked it up, but I prolly won't search and see if there is a store.

I saw Dragon Age and instantly liked it already. Although I am new to these forums. Therefore I'm not sure if I'm able to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.