Drag king

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithviper

Edgebaron
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
What would be a good song to use for me starting out as a drag king? I only did it once before and I did a duet with my boyfriend and I have been going to shows lately and it makes me want to do it again.

Wait. I know what kind of song choises Drag Queens tend to go for, having been in the audience for a few shows come pride. But what is general the stuff people aim for as Drag Kings I wonder. Wait. Shit. DO presley. Never can go wrong with Elvis.

Reactions: Faithviper
Well last time I did it, we sang Sonny and Cher

ELVIS IS FOR OLD PEOPLE.

DO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! O__O Sexy Back. Yeeees.

XD I like Elvis and I'm 27, here is a picture of me in drag and out of it.
FB_IMG_1447719790347.jpg FB_IMG_1447720787853.jpg

I second Justin Timberlake "Sexy Back."

Justin Timberlake is considered better than Elvis.

live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif

There was a Drag King at the show last Pride Week who was Daren McDreamy. I like funny names like that but they mostly work for Kings who are doing their best to give every lady/gay or bi man in the crowd the WEIRDEST TURN ON OF THEIR LIFE. If sexual attraction isn't part of your act you might just choose a male name.

Also I vote Sexy Back (Yeah!)

XD I use to go by Ziggy Madden, but I am thinking of changing it. I want to do something sexy, but I have social anxiety, so just walking out there is pretty scary to me.

XD I use to go by Ziggy Madden, but I am thinking of changing it. I want to do something sexy, but I have social anxiety, so just walking out there is pretty scary to me.
You could go with something sexy but in a funny way? like Danny Banana or Hugh G. Rection (yeah I went there). You could also go with a normal first name but have the last name be something sexual like John Smoulder or somesuch

• Love
You could go with something sexy but in a funny way? like Danny Banana or Hugh G. Rection (yeah I went there). You could also go with a normal first name but have the last name be something sexual like John Smoulder or somesuch

XD I love Hugh G. Rection! But I love the name Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.