1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
What would be a good song to use for me starting out as a drag king? I only did it once before and I did a duet with my boyfriend and I have been going to shows lately and it makes me want to do it again.

Wait. I know what kind of song choises Drag Queens tend to go for, having been in the audience for a few shows come pride. But what is general the stuff people aim for as Drag Kings I wonder. Wait. Shit. DO presley. Never can go wrong with Elvis.

Reactions: Faithviper
Well last time I did it, we sang Sonny and Cher

ELVIS IS FOR OLD PEOPLE.

DO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! O__O Sexy Back. Yeeees.

XD I like Elvis and I'm 27, here is a picture of me in drag and out of it.
FB_IMG_1447719790347.jpg FB_IMG_1447720787853.jpg

I second Justin Timberlake "Sexy Back."

Justin Timberlake is considered better than Elvis.

live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif

There was a Drag King at the show last Pride Week who was Daren McDreamy. I like funny names like that but they mostly work for Kings who are doing their best to give every lady/gay or bi man in the crowd the WEIRDEST TURN ON OF THEIR LIFE. If sexual attraction isn't part of your act you might just choose a male name.

Also I vote Sexy Back (Yeah!)

XD I use to go by Ziggy Madden, but I am thinking of changing it. I want to do something sexy, but I have social anxiety, so just walking out there is pretty scary to me.

XD I use to go by Ziggy Madden, but I am thinking of changing it. I want to do something sexy, but I have social anxiety, so just walking out there is pretty scary to me.
You could go with something sexy but in a funny way? like Danny Banana or Hugh G. Rection (yeah I went there). You could also go with a normal first name but have the last name be something sexual like John Smoulder or somesuch

• Love
You could go with something sexy but in a funny way? like Danny Banana or Hugh G. Rection (yeah I went there). You could also go with a normal first name but have the last name be something sexual like John Smoulder or somesuch

XD I love Hugh G. Rection! But I love the name Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.