Does Anyone Remember Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lysander

Original poster
Well I use to go by the name Hunter and was pretty active OOCly for a time. Never really got to do much Roleplay, because of IRL business and shit (actaully left a few people hanging; Sorry). We then had the server change and I changed my name to Lysander (whimsical thing) Then I started to fade away, because of more IRL stuff and then... I kinda just stopped coming.

Not because I didn't like Iwaku or had any problems here (although people didn't really recognize me because of the name change) IRL stuff just kept piling up and I stopped having time for the site.

Anyways I've come back. I'm still pretty busy, but not as much as before. I really just need some community and roleplay and Iwaku has given that to me in the past.

So long story short...

If you remember me: *glomp*

If you don't or you have joined since then: Hi! My name is Lysander! I'm a roleplay addict. :3 I hope we can be friends and roleplay together! ^.^

P.S. I tried to change my name back to Hunter; too help people remember me, but it says someones using it. :P

P.P.S. Doing this from my phone so if there are any typos: It's my phones fault! >.>

Welcome back there. >:3

Reactions: Lysander
Hunter.. Hunter... Have we roleplayed at any point? I think I've roleplayed with a hunter. Might have been in a group rp. Or maybe I just saw you around. I do remember you from somewhere on the forum! I'm sure of it! But I have the worst memory ever xD Welcome back person I at the very least have seen around at some point :lei::dance:

Your name is familiar... *also has a bad memory* XD

YAAAY, we kind of maybe know each other xD haha

Welcome baaaaack! :D

Whispers whispers in the dark.. Petting my Tiger as I grin widely.

Welcome back then.. Enjoy the Sanity-coughs- I mean the Madness from here xD

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.