1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Does Anyone Remember Me?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lysander, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I use to go by the name Hunter and was pretty active OOCly for a time. Never really got to do much Roleplay, because of IRL business and shit (actaully left a few people hanging; Sorry). We then had the server change and I changed my name to Lysander (whimsical thing) Then I started to fade away, because of more IRL stuff and then... I kinda just stopped coming.

Not because I didn't like Iwaku or had any problems here (although people didn't really recognize me because of the name change) IRL stuff just kept piling up and I stopped having time for the site.

Anyways I've come back. I'm still pretty busy, but not as much as before. I really just need some community and roleplay and Iwaku has given that to me in the past.

So long story short...

If you remember me: *glomp*

If you don't or you have joined since then: Hi! My name is Lysander! I'm a roleplay addict. :3 I hope we can be friends and roleplay together! ^.^

P.S. I tried to change my name back to Hunter; too help people remember me, but it says someones using it. :P

P.P.S. Doing this from my phone so if there are any typos: It's my phones fault! >.>

2. Welcome back there. >:3

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good to be back. :P

4. Hunter.. Hunter... Have we roleplayed at any point? I think I've roleplayed with a hunter. Might have been in a group rp. Or maybe I just saw you around. I do remember you from somewhere on the forum! I'm sure of it! But I have the worst memory ever xD Welcome back person I at the very least have seen around at some point :lei::dance:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your name is familiar... *also has a bad memory* XD

6. YAAAY, we kind of maybe know each other xD haha

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome baaaaack! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Whispers whispers in the dark.. Petting my Tiger as I grin widely.

Welcome back then.. Enjoy the Sanity-coughs- I mean the Madness from here xD

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome back!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.