Doctor Who: Into the TARDIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It's seems right that the Doctor would start it out.

Yeah I'm boutta post in like a second.

Reactions: Angel_Cake
OOOOOOOO MMMMMYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDD A DOCTOR WHO RP.
BTW I find Tennant is my favorite Doctor
Species/Race: Salik-va
Species/Race Description: A race of seemingly primitive creatures. They have grown in secret for a long time. Now they have a city sitting in the center of a crater. Each day they send an electric signal into space.
(If it's new/made up)
Name: Dellek Sel
Personality Traits:[/b] Wants to be the good guy. So badly. But his mind is being dominated by his genes.
(Enter here a description or list.)
Home Planet: Zelos-Ven. A primordial seeming planet with flourishing jungles andwildlife. But in a meteorite crater lies a city of Salik-va
Strengths: Immense Physical strength, Can climb on walls and ceilings, Intelligent, Able to communicate with each other through eletrical currents.
(At least four.)
Weaknesses: Primitive Instincts. Too heavy to swim. Body can be over-charged with electricity. Few Females (Reproduction chance for female offspring 1/100)
(At least four.)
Appearance: Quadraped creatures with a tail that splits at the end. Each end glows a different color, usually yellow and blue. These colors are different charges of electricity. View attachment 41387
ATTACH]
Hostile or Passive:The Salik-Va desire to be passive, but they're carnal nature can take over, causing them to kill and be violent when they wish not to.
(Are they blood thirsty like Daleks or passive like the Ood?)
Are they against the Doctor? Kind of......Ish. They wish to help him, but they're predatory instincts kick in whenever they see something running...You know...Running...That thing the Doctor does....Alot.
Aim: They wish to be able to leave behind they're carnal instincts and achieve the ability to interact with other races without danger.
(What's their purpose?)
Special Ability: If both tail tips touch a deadly electrical current will spark between them.
(Powers etc.)
Sexuality: Straight by nature.
(Fairly obvious.)
Extra Info: Capable of standing in a bipedal fashion.
Hey there, if this RP is still accepting could I Make a creature of the same species as yours? xD I was going to use this picture, but then I saw you had already posted. Besides, your concept is awesome. Mine would be younger and most likely male. Let me know?

lol, fitz xP best doctor ailias ever

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hello? o.o

Are there anymore openings? xD

@BlackOrchid Yeah I'm fine with you making a creature of the same species as mine.

Reactions: Sav
WHOOOOOOOO thanks, hahaha. Awesome.

Species/Race:

Salik-va

Species/Race Description:

A race of seemingly primitive creatures. They have grown in secret for a long time. Now they have a city sitting in the center of a crater. Each day they send an electric signal into space. Females of this species are cherished and it is a matriarchal society, lead by the female gender due to their lack thereof. Females, as well as hatchlings are tended after carefully.

Name:
Ruxzoli-Visol
'Ru' for short, pronounced 'Roo'.

200 in Human years, but merely 2 in Salik-va years.

Personality Traits:

Like many of his species, the intelligent minds of the Salik-va are often ruled by their primal instincts, obscuring their true nature. Ru may be 200 years old as far as humans are concerned, but in his own land he's rather juvenile and that is shown in some of his behaviors. Like most youngsters of his species at his age, he is armed with an innate curiosity and impulsiveness. Playful.

Home Planet:
Zelos-Ven

Strengths:
1. Has the ability to climb walls, ceilings and such. 2. Advanced Intelligence 3. Because of Ru's young age his skin is thick--borderline impervious, that is until molting age. 4. Communication through electrical currents.

Weaknesses:
1. Because of his borderline impervious exoskeleton, Ru is susceptible to drowning, as a species their bodies are simply too dense. 2. Always hungry, Salik-va's are born hungry and the hunger doesn't end until their first molt. 3. Constantly buzzing with electricity, if said electricity isn't vented he can combust. 4. Primitive

Appearance:
As Ru isn't fully grown, and won't be more another 200 years, he is marginally smaller. His teeth are dull--in Salik-va standards-- and his body isn't nearly as muscled. Ru's eyes are almond shaped, yet large and juvenile like, colored amber with black circle pupils that dilate into slits when angered. His hind legs and forelegs are armed with dull claws and at the tip of of his nose lies his egg tooth, used to break free from egg.

(Fully grown appearance V)

outlander-concept-art-3-gif.41387

Hostile or Passive:
Passive for the most part considering his age, but when cornered and/or frightened he becomes hostile.

Are they against the Doctor?
Aim: Passive for the most part, but the innate desire to chase often doesn't bode well when he comes into contact with the Doctor.

Special Ability:
Can absorb electricity and give off. If tails touch, electrical current is created and can range in power.

Sexuality:
Straight by nature.

Extra Info:

1. Omnivore
2. Makes quiet rumbling noises in the back of throat when pleased much like a feline, and makes a sound similar to a child's scream when frightened or angry.
3. Trust can be easily gain and lost.

• Love
Reactions: ACasualBrit
Are you still accepting characters?
Maybe for the next Doctor in this roleplay?

We could share him. xD

Reactions: Angel_Cake
Can we Post on the IC thread or....

Please do!
Although, I'm wondering how you'd fit Ru into the first episode.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
Status
Not open for further replies.