Doctor Who: Into the TARDIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason she is able to see into the future is because her grandfather was a psychic and passed the powers down to her. She is very funny with a few jokes up her sleeve. She's always the life of the party, but when it comes to somebody being a complete jerk fight for herself and she will win.

Does she have any flaws?

Please add the extra information into your character form. :)​

Name: Penelope Durham
Personality Traits:

Adventurous, a little impulsive, very outgoing and talkative. A true extrovert.
Travel, food, museums, choose-your-own adventure novels, photography.
Dislikes:
Bad weather, old age homes, having nothing to do, dead batteries.
Most afraid of:
Appearance:

Short-lilac-hair.jpg
Dress Style:
Light colours, usually a white shirt and light-wash jeans. Comfortable shoes/boots, easy to walk in.
Treasured Item:
Her camera. She likes to snap a picture or two whenever she goes to a new place.
Special Ability:
Penelope is a problem-solver, and very resourceful.
Sexuality:
Pansexual

Please add in a fear(s) and she will be happily welcomed aboard.​

Alright

Extra(s): Vee has a disorder so that when she hears the title of a song she knows and/or likes she will start to sing it and keep doing encores. The only way to stop her is by scaring her, or if she hears a train whistle. She also has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) so she needs to make sure every picture is straight, every books spine is facing outwards, every door is closed, everything has to be perfect.

Ah we have a lovely list so far.
Part of me wants to design a 'heroic' Mondasian Cyberman to serve as a companion, but I'm still trying to figure how to work that out.

My catkind can probs serv as a temp companion at some point

Well, if you've got any major plot ideas then please PM me.

I'm loving all of your characters and so far I'm weaving a web of ideas around them.

Keep Calm
and
Carry on Writing

Hmmm.... I do wonder how to implement the Salik-Va. I mean, yeah they could come in in a later episode..But I almost.....OO PLOT IDEA

I must tell you all that not all characters will be involved in one episode.
Each episode will probably last a couple days but no longer than a week.
Also I will most likely PM those involved in the next episode.
Still, keep checking back here in case there are any updates.​

Agh, curse me and my love of the old Cybermen. I don't care how cheap the SFX are, Earthshock is still one of my favourite serials!

Name: Cebox (Taken from the tail end of the words 'Police Box', the last memory present in his old mind)

Personality Traits: While a good deal of cold Cyberman logic was burnt from his mind some time ago, the majority Cebox's personality is determined by the computers of his body and taking the route that seems most logical to him. While he is now capable of compassion or doing irrational acts, he is slow to utilize these new emotions. For all intents and purposes he is essentially a highly intelligent computer that recently gained sentience- and while his coginitive abilities are grand, he still had a way to go before he can comprehend morality and feeling.
Likes: Technology, knowledge, the sensation of freedom, travel and discovery.
Dislikes: Illogical action, comprehending emotion, feeling his mind changing, the persistent damage to his cybernetic frame. Gold dust.
Most afraid of: His own origins and lapsing back into that old state of Cyberman programming.
Appearance:
f8afb27786ffbf5662c1b1a3b54b46b8-d3dy81z.jpg

Dress Style: See above. Cybermen have little concept of fashion.
Treasured Item: The destroyed remnant of an old Mondasian blaster. Just to remind him where he came from.
Special Ability: Vast knowledge of all things scientific, surpassing even the brightest 21st century humans.
Sexuality: None. Cybermen are somewhat lacking in this particular.
Extra Info: As with all Cybermen of the classical era, he has a weakness for gold dust clogging up his respiratory systems.

At one point in his life, several years ago, Cybox was just another cog in the Cyberman war-machine who found himself caught in a conflict between the Cyberman empire, the Dalek empire and the Mechanoids. All went south when one routine operation led to him being badly damaged by powerful Mechanoid weaponry that both badly damaged his main body but also utterly fried his programming, giving him something vaguely reminiscent of free will- a concept that was hitherto unknown to him.

Since that day he has found himself a wanderer, a pariah to the wider galaxy who hate and fear his kind and a deviant to his own species deserving solely his destruction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add in a fear(s) and she will be happily welcomed aboard.​
Done! I've edited her CS. Also, if you'd like to see it, I've been constructing a more detailed character profile for Penelope here.

Reactions: Angel_Cake
Companion:

Name: Frey Odinson
Personality Traits: upbeat and curious, Frey tends to get into a lot of trouble. He loves people and reaching out to help those in need. He acts rather impulsively.
Likes: simple ordinary things, drawing, painting, anything to do with art, music, suspenders, books, movies, adventure, giving hope to the discouraged and strength to the weak.
Dislikes: power hungry people, backstabbers, seeing others suffer, bullies.
Most afraid of: snakes
Appearance:Frey looks like a human except that his skin color changes from coal black in the morning to greenish gray in the afternoon and neon green at night. He is ginger, something the Doctor is jealous of. He would always have a part of him wrapped in bandages thanks to his ability and compassion to the sick and injured.
Dress Style: Casual with a bit of punky and a sprinkle of geeky. E.g a print tee shirt, pants(trousers) and suspenders. A brown sling bag containing bandages, medicines, his iPod, earphones, sketchbook and drawing materials.
Treasured Item: his sketchbook (wishes the Doctor would sonic it, possibly making it 3d and moving.)
Special Ability: healing (the transferring of wounds) and his body heals a squick faster than most
Sexuality: straight
Extra Info: Frey is not human. He is a Kohirrim from the planet Kohan. (Frey has nothing to do with Norse legends or Gods.) He was raised by the cat nurses since the age of five at the hospital till he stumbled upon the truth of what they did. (About 6 years)

My image thingy couldn't work. (Apparently the Doctor borrowed my sonic screwdriver for a while)

This was a hard one to choose, but I liked the Eleventh Doctor better. :)

Name:
Alena Black

Personality Traits:
Kind
Calm
Intelligent
Cheerful
Shy
Stubborn

Cats, flowers, chocolate, classical music

Dislikes:
Snakes, the rain, cold weather, getting sick

Most afraid of:
Thunderstorms. She had been afraid of thunderstorms since she was little.

Appearance:
Eva-Mendes.png

Dress Style:
She mainly wears blouses and skirts. Doesn't always wear heels, so she either wears boots or flat heeled shoes. Also wears jewelry like necklaces and rings.

Treasured Item:
A ruby ring. It was originally her mother's ring until her mother gave it to her on her 21st birthday before her mom had died. She wears it all the time and never leaves home without it.

Special Ability:
Alena is a healer. Back at home, Alena is a certified medical doctor, so she has an ability to treat anyone she comes across.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Extra Info:
Alena was always book smart. She always liked to read throughout her life. She loved to read romance novels and was more into mystery books.

Reactions: Angel_Cake
Name:
Samuel Alenin

Personality Traits:
Outgoing
Fun
Joker
Nerdish
Smart

Music
Games
Travel

Dislikes:
Vegans
Death
Idiots
Team Rocket

Most afraid of:Spiders

Appearance:
tumblr_lpdvldHBKR1qe4nyno1_500.jpg

samuel_larsen.jpg

a96332d32ea45771e2b62989b7ee4f14.jpg

5908_original.jpg

Samuel%20Larsen%20Scarves%20Patterned%20Scarf%20g9qkJi6yKS-l.jpg

Dress Style:
Slightly pop-punk. Band tees or pain solid tees with a button up shirts over them (or tanks, or just band/solid tees), slim fit jeans, vans, slouch beanie.

Treasured Item:
original.jpg

Special Ability: Musician

Sexuality: Bisexual

• Love
Reactions: ACasualBrit
That is one hot nerd..... Lol, must be a geek xP

^
That wasnt me, but I think it's a good enough coment to post anyway xD strange company I have over

• Thank You
Reactions: Bohemian-sadboi
That is one hot nerd..... Lol, must be a geek xP

^
That wasnt me, but I think it's a good enough coment to post anyway xD strange company I have over
Well its Samuel Larsen who played on Glee haha I love his appearance and I fangirl over him so

Status
Not open for further replies.