Doctor Who: Into the TARDIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.O I was talking about the things that seem to have been code... I didn't know what they were. Nvm... I'll see about filling out the character form later.

Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood.
All those are coding to make the profile look more refined. As I said, it's how I present mine but it's more than Ok with me if you have your own ideas.​

It looks fine. I would have just used normal font and not done anything fancy, probably.

*takes bite of apple and promptly spits it out*
Eh... New mouth, new taste buds. LEMME IN ON THAT FISHFINGER AND CUSTARD ACTION! I'll post a character right away!

Welcome aboard my friend!​

@Shadicmaster

Haven't I seen you around before? In a RP that had something to do with heroes. :p
Lol anyway, great to have you join us. :3

It is indeed!
Welcome! I believe the links are on the first page.
<3​

All right. Is there still room in the TARDIS for another companion?

Always room for one more!

Of course!
Didn't you know? It's bigger on the inside!

I've always been slightly interested in this, but I always feel like it doesn't come off feeling like a actual Doctor Who show and such. It always just feels like people are putting their own character in the TARDIS and calling them the doctor. It's been what steers me away from this sort of thing. I might watch this thread for a bit and see if I like what I see, but I'm not sure if I'll join.

Reactions: Angel_Cake
I hope we don't disappoint.​

walks in explosion happens in background I need to get rid of the I almost fell over also can I join this amazing adventure?

A question of mine: Do all companions have to be humans?

Not at all.
In fact, I have a little surprise for you all later on.​

Reactions: Anya_x
Just realised what a terrible game master I am.
I forgot to post the CS thread link on the starter page.
I'm sorry guys for making you search for the link.

*hands out jelly babies and fish fingers with custard*

In other news, I'm in the process of organising the first episode and the overall plot.
I'd like all doctors to PM me please to make sure I haven't missed anyone and once I've got that confirmed, I will announce the first doctor.

tumblr_lhh2uwQp5D1qgoqkio1_500.gif

Hrm... Staring at this still, but I'm not seeing very much opposition to the main party so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.