Do your old posts make you cringe?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes. Usually it's not an entire post that does it to me, but rather there's a line of dialogue or some other specific choice I made that does it.

Not cringe.

They do make me feel nostalgic. They are funny, sometimes, with many gramatical errors. I think most of all they show how much I had grown as a roleplayer.

Last edited:
Yes, even the next morning I just ponder on what I was thinking.

Then again, I enjoy it so...

Haha...I could never cringe. I always know that I'll look back and laugh, not so much because of what I said was funny, but because I'm still that stupid to this day. Then again, maybe i'm just a blob of cringe.

I haven't been on Iwaku all that long. I joined in 2013, and was already 27 at the time. I'd been RPing for years before then, since I was like 9 or 10.

So while I have definitely improved since joining Iwaku, it doesn't pain me to look back at some older posts. Most of them I actually look back on fondly, to be honest.

BUT. Some of my stuff from Yahoo that I have saved in archives and stuff... Yeah that stuff is painful.

70f84e85c638547edf88d1ffb1165b61cc0158196bfd6eaead202cb92c4c40ec.jpg

I consider myself pretty new here but I on occasion look at my old tumblr rp posts. Ugh, I'd forget details about my own characters. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.