Do your old posts make you cringe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes. Usually it's not an entire post that does it to me, but rather there's a line of dialogue or some other specific choice I made that does it.

Not cringe.

They do make me feel nostalgic. They are funny, sometimes, with many gramatical errors. I think most of all they show how much I had grown as a roleplayer.

Last edited:
Yes, even the next morning I just ponder on what I was thinking.

Then again, I enjoy it so...

Haha...I could never cringe. I always know that I'll look back and laugh, not so much because of what I said was funny, but because I'm still that stupid to this day. Then again, maybe i'm just a blob of cringe.

I haven't been on Iwaku all that long. I joined in 2013, and was already 27 at the time. I'd been RPing for years before then, since I was like 9 or 10.

So while I have definitely improved since joining Iwaku, it doesn't pain me to look back at some older posts. Most of them I actually look back on fondly, to be honest.

BUT. Some of my stuff from Yahoo that I have saved in archives and stuff... Yeah that stuff is painful.

70f84e85c638547edf88d1ffb1165b61cc0158196bfd6eaead202cb92c4c40ec.jpg

I consider myself pretty new here but I on occasion look at my old tumblr rp posts. Ugh, I'd forget details about my own characters. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.