Do you party?

Are you about that party life?

• Hell yeah! Its thrilling being somewhere I'm not supposed to be!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ew, no! It's an unattractive looking like a damn idiot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted "Not my scene". O_O I like parties but.. most parties involve drinking and acting crazy and neither of those things I do. >>

I like.... Family Friendly Get Togethers. 8D

Hell yes! Not the overly big ones, but just with some friends, but I also like smaller dance events. Usually it's just drinking and eating with a film or gaming and then sleep on the floor.

Well, parties are lovely, but I don't drink and can't be around smoke, so it typically isn't my scene. Now, I love getting to be social. I love talking and doing something dance like (cause my dancing skills are nonexistent), and you don't need to get me drunk for me to do outrageous things. Just having the party mood is enough for me to say or do that much. Even still, I always want to have or make a friend for those types of situations. It is too lonely for me if I don't really feel welcome.

Well,yes if I m invited to a party lol XD If not.. to be honest I can party by myself too :)) ha ha
But I do enjoy a good party atmosphere :)

I used to about two years back. Crazy times. First real party I went to I combine some drugs with about 9 shots of Kraken Rum (and some weaker drinks as well). The drug was some baked good, but it wasn't your average weed brownie. This stuff could seriously mess you up. I remember when my friend gave me one he told me not to eat the whole thing (about the size of an average brownie slice) because if I did he would have to take me to the hospital and get my stomach pumped or something crazy like that. So I took 4 shots of rum, ate half of it then proceeded to shotgun down 5 more shots of rum.

All I remember was asking the hottest girl for a puke bucket, she gave me one. Nice lady, ended up dating her friend (total bitch). Thinking back on it, it was a fucking stupid thing to do and for the next three weeks I couldn't feel any sensation in my fingertips. Like if I reached in my pocket I couldn't tell if I was touching my phone or my wallet. Plus coming home to my mother pale, hung-over and with dried up vomit on my shirt. Gotta stay classy.

After that I did a few parties with some fellow local Actors who I did a show with. No drugs but a lot of alcohol. Hostess was great, she made us home-made pizza and dip for our chips. Wonderful woman, I also ate whipped cream off of her chest too. I was the guy who got really drunk and apparently Frenched any girl who didn't have a boyfriend. I do not remember this. What I do remember was making my specialty drink: Bailey Milkshakes

Seriously, next time you want to treat your friends, get a decent bottle of Baileys (not the knock-off crap) whole milk and an ice cream flavor of your choosing (except Strawberry, produces a surprisingly weak shake) and blend that shit up! It's freaking delicious and with the Bailey's containing only 5% alcohol, it's a good drink to have if you just want to enjoy yourself and not really buzz.

Unfortunately when I was making this I was already wasted on God knows what and needed a slightly less drunk assistant to help me pour the Baileys into the blender, we poured too much in and everybody got drunk off of it anyway. Woke up on an arm chair spooning some random chick. Ended up dating for four months, she was cool.

We all got together again and decided we wanted to party again with the same woman hosting and of course she made delicious food. Me and my newly acquired GF were responsible for getting the alcohol and because of poor logistical planning took us over two hours to get everything while the rest of the people got more and more pissy at the house due to the lack of booze. So when we finally pulled up, I think everyone wanted to make up for lost time because people got hammered quick.

And then I decided to pull out the Kraken Rum. Now if you've never had Kraken, well lets just say that it is fucking delicious and it'll also make you do questionable things (like French total strangers, eat sketchy baked goods, strip on coffee tables and have the women put singles in your briefs and spread whipped cream on peoples... bosoms). But I wasn't expecting the whole place to fucking explode in people doing dumb shit.

To start off with we lost our token gay actor, he had wandered outside and didn't come back. This was in the middle of a blizzard so we drunkenly stumbled out and looked for him for a good ten minutes only to find him in the fetus position, in his underwear in the empty pool. We got him inside quickly, gave him a cigar, a blanket and a hot cup of apple cider (with booze in it of course) and let him warm up.

Then there was the generic *two girls who are absolute besties* one slept with the other's boyfriend and the other slept with her boyfriend's best friend. Fucking hilarious. There was also the token *slut girl* who was drunk and stumbling around and was trying to initiate a three way with two other dudes, but me and the hostess put a stop to it. Best friends betraying years of of trust through sex is one thing, a threeway with questionable legality is a whole fucking realm of NO.

After that I kinda calmed down, I was in a very emotionally immature and unstable place at that point in my life. Even outside of a party atmosphere I drank way too much and I wasn't focusing on the important things in life. Ironically since I've moved to NYC, I've been to maybe one party and got wasted once, and that was when I had just moved in and wanted a "taste of the city" or some stupid thing like that.

I'd probably be that one guy at the party who's drinking apple juice. In all seriousness though, I'd probably be that one guy at the party who's drinking apple juice so no XD Getting drunk or high one night only to find my self possibly half naked on someone else's floor without any recollection of how I got there is not for me, thank you very much. Honestly, the only real reason that I would want to go to a party is so that I could have dinner at someone else's expense so yup yup XD

I only go to the parties my boyfriend takes me to. Unless I'm keeping to myself in a corner, I'll mingle with the few people I'm familiar with. Basically do everything I can to have a good time so I don't ruin the mood with an anxiety attack. Usually if there's plenty of weed to go around, I get so stoned that I am incapable of nervousness.

I prefer intimate get togethers, though. Much more my speed.

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
I'm here to retract my previous answer
Fuck partying
Travelling 22 hours just for one night out is not worth even if it makes a good story
And taking so many caffeine pills when you're clubbing that the club staff pull you over because they assume you're drug dealing is also bad and not worth
Sleeping on floor is not worth
Not even knowing whether you're working in distance or angles when you wake up is not worth

I officially think I'm going to die. Worst hangover of my life. ALL OF YOU PITY ME.

Brace yourself for yet another Orochi-is-old post!

I dislike loud music (concerts aside), dancing (coz I can't dance) and overpriced alcohol (I have my own stock) so my parties involve a house, good food and lotsa booze. The noise we would make would be the chatter and stories exchanged while passing along copious amount of alcohol. Being an arts student majoring in photography and self-studying mixology is a good way to get party invites.

But in recent years, my whole group of friends have been getting less and less drunk and our gatherings would involve getting high and cooking awesome food OR getting high and going to an expensive buffet. And I have stopped practicing mixology coz when we do drink, it's either single malt whiskey or wine.

We either got old or just realized eating awesome food while high is just a better experience. Possibly both.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Never had a bar or party phase. I don't see the point of going out every weekend to lose your hearing and hand out with super obnoxious people who can't hold their liquor. Pubs > Bars > Clubs.

That said, my group of friends back home usually had some pretty good parties with people we know and acquaintances. Have a fire going, enjoy a swim in the pool, beer pong, and just basically let people do their own thing and mingle with different groups and you're having a good time. And if you're one of the last men standing, then you and the few other victorious party goers can claim their rightful place in the hot tub while having deep philosophical discussions over a shitload of booze until the sun comes up. We did one of those murder mystery games at one point, that was pretty rad.

Other than that, I tend to prefer get togethers with a few people and just having a gaming night. I miss the days of new releases for coop games and you and 3 buddies try to beat the thing in one go.

I don't think I'd ever enjoy one of those giant house parties where it's basically a crammed house full of people you don't know. Field parties usually end up with the cops showing up and somebody getting into a giant fight because of some school-grade drama bullshit.

No. I am the least entertaining admin that you'll ever meet at a party.

I'm here to retract my previous answer
Fuck partying
Travelling 22 hours just for one night out is not worth even if it makes a good story
And taking so many caffeine pills when you're clubbing that the club staff pull you over because they assume you're drug dealing is also bad and not worth
Sleeping on floor is not worth
Not even knowing whether you're working in distance or angles when you wake up is not worth

I officially think I'm going to die. Worst hangover of my life. ALL OF YOU PITY ME.
Noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.