Do you have a signature clothing item?

• Thread starter Klutzy Ninja Kitty
  • Start date
Do glasses count?

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
If I'm not caught wearing a suit, then 8 times out of ten, you can see me wearing some sort of button up/down shirt.

I was apparently known as "the girl with the watch". I don't know why. I wasn't the only person with a watch, but I guess its a school thing.

When I don't have to go to school but must go outside, I wear my trusty black converse shoes. Just a quick note, I have a special power that allows me to ruin shoes within 3 months after purchase. The fact that those converse shoes had lasted for more than two years of continuous use is a fucking miracle XDDDDD

But when I am at school, I wear this League of Legends Lanyard that looks like this so that I can hang my locker key and USB around my neck :P Some people noticed and was like where the fuck did she get that?

Ya know, if jewelry counts, I've wore my class ring pretty much every day ever since I got it. ^^ Love that ring. lol

i wear black

all the time

except when i run out, then i wear white or gray

if i could, i'd wear my dobok all day and get it all grimy and threadbare like Ryu from street fighter because, damn it, it looks cool

Ponchos. All kinds of ponchos. From the Mexican traditional style, to ones that are more modern and light, to the ones that protect from rain during those seasons, I'm known for wearing ponchos. I love them because of the shape, they're loose, and they fit perfectly well with my androgynous style.

I also don't leave without a headband in black to match with my hair. It hides my hairline and edges of my hair because they're always frizzy.

Jeans, t-shirts. Throw on a zip-up hoodie when it gets close to the freezing mark and under. Running shoes with shorts, cowboy boots with long pants.

Less a conscious fashion choice and more just stuff I find comfortable and practical.

Guy's varsity jackets. I wear those all the time when it's colder.

Guy's varsity jackets. I wear those all the time when it's colder.
DON'T YOU MEAN YOUR CELLPHONE FOR ALL YOUR SELFIES LOLOL

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Anything black or dresses. I love dresses.

It's not exactly clothing but I'm in love with this pair of boots I bought last year. They're not like, heavy duty boots, or rain boots, or really tall boots. Just nice boots that just happen to match my bag (I'm not a purse person but when I noticed this fact I'll admit I found it funny and pointed it out to all my friends). I hate wearing flats and sneakers so even though it's the middle of the summer I still wear them.

And if you see me wearing something other than jeans, something formal is coming up.

In the winter I'm always wearing a hoodie. Our heating system at home is both shit and kept really low, so the house is always freezing, and our school's heating system is mostly broken (one year my Spanish teacher told us it was okay to show up late if we had to grab jackets from our lockers because the heat in her classroom didn't even work at all, and that year they were doing construction on the upper floor, so her room was filled with dust, so she LEFT THE WINDOW OPEN) so that hoodie has become my best friend.

I am that one chubby, awkward, tomboy who wear a silky blue tie