• Guano

• Anus Babies

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heliacalRebirth

Original poster
Do you enjoy pooing... or is it something you wish you didn't have to do?

Some people find satisfaction after pooping, but other people find themselves exposed and uncomfortable. WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU????

EDIT: no pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
The word "poop" drew me to this thread.

I don't like doing it.
But boy, does it clean me out.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I love doing it so much that I don't shit for weeks so that next time I do it it's more extreme and rips my anus in half.

Well I guess you could say that this thread was a

* Shades*

Shitty idea!

get

This is the best thread ever.

Edit: No, seriously, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Reactions: Hydronine
Nah, I just like getting it done and dusted so I can get back to my other more entertaining but generally no more productive shit.

I have a feeling the phenomenon is more widespread than it seems to be but let me clarify:

YOUR MOMMA WAS NOT WRONG IN SAYING YOU NEED TO TRAIN YOUR ASS TO POO REGULARLY. I SWEAR TO YOU, CHILDREN, YOU REALLY DO NEED TO TRAIN YOUR BUTT. YOU'LL EAT REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE WEEK BUT YOU DON'T QUESTION THE IRREGULARITY OF YOUR OWN BOWEL MOVEMENTS? TSK. TSK UPON YOU, DO BETTER FOR YOURSELF.

You will thank me when you're not trying to frantically push out your day old food baby during a 15 minute break between classes.

Sidenote: Having gotten it from my friend, "gonna go drop some beats" has become a regular go-to favorite euphemism for taking a poo.

• Thank You
My Day isn't complete without plugging up the toilet with a big log

And if you look to your left, Iwaku members in their natural habitat.

What is going on with this thread

Dropping logs after a hard day's work of lumberjacking is pretty nice.

Speaking frankly, it all depends on my current situation.

This thread needs a medal and a psychiatric appointment.

Until I started eating healthy, hitting the john was an annoying experience. It may sound weird, but once I got interested in nutrition bowel movements became a joy. I catch myself eating these fiber rich foods and thinking to myself "oh man, this is going to make an awesome poop later!" I finally understand why health nuts are always interested in how clean their colon is.

Oh wow. I....I...LOVE taking the Browns to the Super Bowl. I feel productive and I can think about stuff. I mean, what else are you supposed to do? Look at my phone AGAIN? Fuck that.

Hell, there have been shits so good that I just feel better about my day. Like dropping a nugget into a happiness well.

... Legit, lemme inform you right here Ceru... a good, healthy poo ain't supposed to take longer than 3-5 minutes. It's not giving birth but it ain't throwing hotdogs down a hallway either.

When folk segue into a picture of frozen yogurt being dispensed when a character is comically rushing into a bathroom stall... that's actually pretty fuckin' standard evacuation technique. Y'all can giggle and squirm all you want, but fucking take care to make sure you shit alright. Drink your fucking water and eat your fucking fiber ...unless you like polyps, prolapse or anal tears.

I don't particularly care if it's a normal easy shit that takes two minutes, it's just like peeing but takes a bit longer, I just have to do it. It's when it's troublesome, like being so big it takes me at least twenty minutes to get it out, or it's being more like a fluid than a shit and it takes forever to clean the butt afterwards.

The time consuming ones are the worst >_> And I'm eating all the wrong foods for my poops to be nice it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.