• Scat

• Hershey Squirts

• Ass Logs

• Guano

• Anus Babies

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then the issue arises as to how to administer said shit-scents. With dinner? Every meal? On the hour? How much is bad for you? Will the strawberry cause an allergic reaction? Will coconut result in coconut-scented diarrhea?
That could lead to a wonderful April's Fools Prank

You know it is 2015 and you would think we would have scented poops. Here me out. Do you know how well things that make your poo smell good would sell? like strawberry scent for example. That would make portal potties get rid of that smell or that bad smell dad leaves after dumping his load. It is really a million dollar idea someone needs to get on.

This sort of already exists. And I've seen a bunch of reviews done online -- all of them that I've seen say that it works just as advertised. o.o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pooping is an endless battle.

Sometimes, you are prepared and have a fiber-rich dinner and the battle is easily won with a one-one-hit-blow. You are relieved in a quick manner and go on with your life.

But sometimes you just don't care and eat 16 ounces of steak, half a kilo of cashews and a choco-banana milkshake.

The wardrums play. The battle begins.

You sit on your throne, have a smoke, and exorcize your inner demons. And one by one they fall (literally). You win the skirmishes with varying difficulty. Battles hard won. You think it's over but it is not. The musical ambience change. The real battle starts.

Up until now you've fought with mere henchmen. Now you come face to face with the boss. What was once tender red meat and delicious nuts is now a foul monster that made your bowels it's home.

You try to reason with the creature. You offer it no harm and a chance to be with it's kind in Sewerhalla. It refuses, of course, grown too accustomed to your innards.

"I created you!" You yell in grief. "And I can destroy you!"

Your enemy laughs it off as you prepare to finish it off. You focus your all of your energy on one final push. It comes down to whoever has more willpower. You huff and puff, and with one final breath, the enemy falls (literally), barely fitting the bowl and struggles to fight the whirlpool. It is no longer your problem.

The battle is over and you are filled with relief. You just spent half an hour in the and your boss is looking for you. Walking is awkward and painful. None if that matters now.

You won. You won and there is free bean burritos in the company pantry.

A storm is coming. A new foe awaits. And you are not prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.