Do you cry during movies?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Well, do you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if the dog dies.

If my body is angry at me for not being pregnant I get a bit weepy

Or if it's a REALLY good story

Furious 7. The end. When I went to see it in theaters my whole row was tearing up.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I have the entire series and whenever I watch Furious 7, this scene still makes me cry :(

Here are some other scenes from films that made me sob

Yes I realize that it's mostly Disney films XD

Reactions: Abnormalize
tumblr_lqvamjV5eb1qiek03o1_400_zpsgd5k94ea.gif

I don't cry at every sad movie, but when I do...
Just knowing what happened to Ducky's voice actress makes it even worse :(

I am blanking on live-action movies that have made me cry. I'm sure they exist.

I am blanking on live-action movies that have made me cry. I'm sure they exist.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I'm going to do my laundry. Fuck you, I'm not crying, there's just something in my eyes. A lot of somethings.

Depends on the movie

The only movie that makes me just bawl is Pursuit of Happyness. I cry because it's just so sad, but then I cry because it becomes so inspirational.

It's one of my favorite movies. I only watch it alone. Makes me cry every single time.

I don't cry from sad movies or sad scenes. Tears do well up in my eyes when I watch something so awesome and climax-ey that I hit cloud 9.
(Internally screams like one of those fangirls you see at OneDirection concerts because of how awesome some shows present themselves)

The book was actually pretty hilarious ^_^

A number of things have given me feels. But only one scene ever made me cry.

Just knowing what happened to Ducky's voice actress makes it even worse :(
This couldn't have been so bad...

*Looks it up*

Oh my god! o_o

I could have lived the rest of my life without knowing about Ducky's voice actor.....

Also, Lovely Bones. The ending was rewarding, but the movie as a whole was teeming with sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.