Do not look in this thread.

stand-the-heat.jpg

(In all seriousness. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt, but NOTHING in this forum should be taken to heart and you were warned of this. If you're offended, you don't have to keep replying to this thread.)

you know, a woman could actually say that to a guy, the heat is fricking unbearable.

stand-the-heat.jpg

(In all seriousness. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt, but NOTHING in this forum should be taken to heart and you were warned of this. If you're offended, you don't have to keep replying to this thread.)
im not the kind that will leave once something that hurts me is said....im to stupid to do that.

i dont think they are pregnant i just think they are big boys and trying to show how stupid women look when they take that naked prego shot...either that or they are so manly that they think they can handle being pregnant and having their penis and balls explode from the baby ^_^ either way i still am shocked by the hair because no matter how much someone tries to tell me otherwise body hair is not hot -_- it just makes you look like a papa bear
This talk about exploding bod parts makes me want to watch final destination ^^

THIS IS ALL FAR TOO SERIOUS.

GET THE FUCK BACK OFF-TOPIC.

MeNxg.gif

HERE IS A PICTURE OF SOME DANCING STORMTROOPERS.

DISCUSS.

I'll believe you.

Wholeheartedly.

Cause I'm not going to check.

god... using a wii to post is difficult... See ya after I go to the type of sites this thing is good for.........fap

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS THREAD IS ABOUT AND I DON'T CARE.

BUT I LOOKED.

AND I LOOKED HARD.

I STARED RIGHT INTO IT'S EYES WHILE I DID IT.

stand-the-heat.jpg

woman get back in the kitchen

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS THREAD IS ABOUT AND I DON'T CARE.

BUT I LOOKED.

AND I LOOKED HARD.

I STARED RIGHT INTO IT'S EYES WHILE I DID IT.

As a fellow American Indian, I have this too say. You stared right into the mouth of John Wayne and lived congrads.

This entire thread offends me and I'm too sexy to be ignored.

Plus I was in the Army, so you have to listen to me when I get upset like a pussy baby.

And it's my opinion, so that means my words were shat by Jesus himself through a halo of diamond-studded unicorn-cum.

All hail the sacred and ineffable majesty of a cunt on the internet who's heard of the American Constituition! For I am the ubermensch, placed here by God to correct your ways and reknit the fabric of cyberspace upon the pillared weave of my ego!

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR OVERLORD

FOR
I
HAVE
A
MOTHERFUCKING
OPINIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

Anyone else feel like kicking Asmo's Butt? -looks around-

Kidding Kidding, But I shall not kneel before him!

Never!

THEN YOU SHALL SUFFER MY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE COMMENTS IN THE CBOX.

AND I MAY POST SOMETHING ABOUT YOU IN A BLOG.

VENGEANCE IS A DISH BEST SERVED AFTER A LENGTHY HEALTH INSPECTION AND EXTORTIONATE LEGAL CHARGES.

I don't want to feel the wrath of your awesomeness-coughsnotcoughs-

No blog and no 'passive aggresive' comments on the CBOX!

Oh please Asmo forgive me. Please!!!

-laughs wildly- How was the for my acting scene?

Nahh! Bring it on buddy! The only way to combat revenge is by bringing revenge back!

>_>;

Wait... I thought Asmo was trolling night...

Confused. >_<

Are we really going to have to lock an Insanity thread?

Dudes. No really. DUDES.

An Insanity thread.