Do not look in this thread.

THIS IS INSANITY.
ART IS INSANITY.
INSANITY IS ART.

WHY IS THIS DOLPHIN BFF WITH A COW.
dolphin-and-cow.img_assist_custom.jpg

oh oh oh i know that is because they both are in grocery stores everwhere canned tuna used to contain dolphin

Don't forget all the incest and frozen organs from the smut section.

-scribbles frozen organs and family incest- Oh yes! This is going to be a masterpiece. All thanks to your creative mind xD

You shouldn't discriminate against something just because of the way it's tagged.

Would you judge a sentence by the color of it's text? I think not.

You shouldn't discriminate against something just because of the way it's tagged.

Would you judge a sentence by the color of it's text? I think not.

i kinda would i mean if you have a freaking black background you dont use a black colored text...white background means no white red equals no red it just is logical....and zapp wasnt racist he was sexist

SERIOUS DISCUSSION. IN MY INSANITY.

FUCK YOU ALL.

*unloads his Automatic Clown Cannon into the thread*

And I am totally serious.

Do not open that spoiler. You won't like it.

sexy-man-poses.jpeg

I told you not to open it, dumbass. D:<

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

NO, THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT IN INSANITY EITHER.

ALL OF YOU TROLL WANNABES, TAKE YOUR COOKIES AND YOUR DAMNED JUICE BOXES AND GO MAKE POOP JOKES IN THE SANDBOX. >:[
Last thing anyone needs is for you all to get it into your heads to do something crazy like reproduce.

i rather take offence to that i know you didnt mean it but i cant actually reproduce....((to avoid the silence that this comment would bring))
and whats wrong with poop jokes i mean come on not that most of the people here give two shits about the poop jokes but still i like corney poop jokes

ADMINISTRATION WARNING: THE CONTENTS OF THIS FORUM ARE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. IF YOU ARE YOUNG, CONSERVATIVE, PREGNANT, OVER 60, DRINKING LIQUIDS, COVERED IN HAIR, OR BREATH OXYGEN THIS FORUM MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOUR BRAIN. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TAKING ANY CONTENT IN THIS FORUM SERIOUSLY AS IT IS SPAM. YOU WILL BE TROLLED. IF YOU INTEND TO POST CONTENTS THAT HAVE A POINT PLEASE REDIRECT YOURSELF TO GENERAL TO AVOID SENSELESS HIJACKING.

READING, CHILDREN. IT'S FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU.

READING, CHILDREN. IT'S FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU.

XD im a middle aged man that drinks wood and has alapecia that inhales co2. so i dont have to listen to that ((alapecia is a sickness that makes it almost impossible to grow hair anywhere))
((plus i know that it was a joke but saying that kind of thing does rather hurt me no matter if its a joke or not.))

sooo, what's this about fucking? *eyebrow raise* cause I dont wanna get nor give pregnancies since apparently guys can get pregnant

f
sooo, what's this about fucking? *eyebrow raise* cause I dont wanna get nor give pregnancies since apparently guys can get pregnant

i dont think they are pregnant i just think they are big boys and trying to show how stupid women look when they take that naked prego shot...
either that or they are so manly that they think they can handle being pregnant and having their penis and balls explode from the baby ^_^ either way i still am shocked by the hair because no matter how much someone tries to tell me otherwise body hair is not hot -_- it just makes you look like a papa bear