Do I know you? (Alison and winter)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma lay on the bed. "Brownie needed out so I got up and open the door" she panted out of breath and her shoulder was hurting. "I was also worried about you. I thought I upset by what I asked earlier"

"No of course not,"he says slowly covering her up."I just don't want to tell you too much about your past. I want you to remember it on your own so you will know it from your point of view, not from mine or anyone else's,"he says.

She smile and nodded. "Okay thank you jakey. Are there photos I can look at?" She ask soflry

"Yeah I'll grab some,"he says going to her desk and bringing over a few photo albums."I'm gonna go make us something to eat. Have fun looking through them."

She nodded and smile. She started flipping through the photos. She saw a photo of her and jake and it look like lizzy next to him. She saw the look and it was the same look she had at the resturant. "Jake has lizzy always been friends with you"

"I wouldn't call it best friends. That was me and you, but yeah we were all friends back in grade school. Then Jr high started and she split off to the popular crowd and we stuck together."

"She has the look like she is obsessed with you" she said softly looking through more photos. She saw a letter and open it started reading it. It was her confession to him how she love him and always will.

"Yeah she was always pretty crazy,"he chuckles walking to the kitchen and leaving her alone.

"I loved you?" She whisper to herself reading the letter smiling and blushing at what she wrote.

Jake started to make dinner while he thought to himself and quietly sang a song to himself, not bothering to pay attention to anything around him.

Emma look up hearing the song. She grab the photo book and grab her head as a memory was coming back and it was strong. She cried in pain close her eyes as she watch the memory.

Jake quickly stopped singing as he heard someone crying in his room. He quickly dropped everything and ran into his room and rushed over to Emma."Whats wrong? Here I have some medicine the doctor gave me,"he says grabbing it and handing her a pill.

Emma move her hands and slowly open her eyes breathing hard. She look at him. "Homecoming night you saved me from some guys and dance with me singing that song to cheer me up" she said softly to him remembering a memory

Jake sighs slightly and looks down a little and nods."Yes. That happened."

Emma took his hand. "Jake you saved me. I was so scared and you came and cheered me up. That was the first night I fell I love with you"

"Listen, just rest okay? That was a pretty big memory, you still don't remember everything,"he says smiling sadly and standing up.

"I I know but it something right?" She look at him wonder why he is sad

"Yeah it is, are you hungry? It's almost done, just don't strain yourself too much,"he smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

"Ya" she said softly and lay back to relax. She sigh and look at more photos.

After Jake had finished cooking dinner, he made two plates and carried them to his room, heading Emma one and sitting the other down on his lap after sitting beside her. "Is it good?"he asks raising his eyebrows and taking a bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.