Dixie School for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emer placed the fifty inside his bag carefully. He didn't want to lose it. He'd wait a few days to see if anyone complained about missing it, then if no one did… He grinned brightly, his forest green eyes sparkling. He'd be able to get new shoes! Maybe he'd be able to beat his own record if he had them. Standing up the speedster pulled out his homework.

He frowned a little at it. Ugh English. He'd somewhere quiet to concentrate. He zipped up the bag and raced off to the pond. Emer caused a slight wind to pick up behind him. He jerked to a stop on the opposite bank of the larger group. There was only one person there. "Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked Kestrel bouncing a bit on his heels.

@Psycho_Proxy

Name: Ajax ventor (prefers just to be called jax)
Orientation: straight
Appearance: He is 5 ft 5 in height, and has a very well built build. This is due to a lot of training. He has thick black hair that is normally very messy. Ajax also has mix-match eyes, with his left being blue and his right being yellow. He has quite a few scars that cover his body, from many different kinds of weapons and actions
Power/gift: Ajax has super human qualities like speed, strength and senses. But only minimal, they are noticeable but not extreme. The one thing that is very obvious is the boys reflexes, Ajax's reflexes outmatch those of a normal human my huge amounts. It is even rumored that he can dodge a bullet from almost point blank range.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ajax had got up early like every other morning, he needed to train. It was his usual routine. Get up at 6, run, weight then reflex training. He was just in the middle of his training when he noticed two people sit by the pong. Ajax was standing under a tree. He would hit it, then easily swat every leaf that fell within his reach. This left a nice circle of untouched ground around him.

He looked closer to the two sitting by the pond, he recognized one. It was the fastest runner. He smirked upon seeing him, you could say they were friends. But Ajax saw him more as a rival. He wanted to beat him in a race one day, but he knew that would never happen. He made his way over to the two. Patting Emer on the back once reaching him "Hey, want to race" he joked as he stood next to him. The boys blue and yellow eyes were shining vibrantly.

Ever glanced to the boy and another girl, then she stood up quietly. She turned and walks off, her footsteps making no sound so she would not disturb them. As she walked, she looked about the campus. She spotted the pond where several students were near, and various other trees. She decided to go off on her own and work on her reality manipulation. She was skilled at manifesting fears, but her reality manipulation only shown when she was angry.

Kestrel looked up and smiled softly at Emer. "Sure, go ahead.." Kes replied after scooting a bit and pulling Sagittarius from his head to rest in his lap. The small celestial spirit went over to a large patch of grass and curled up there to sleep once again. The towering teen continued to work on his Calculus homework after taking off his hat and setting it beside his bag.

@adabotcon

The speedster grinned and nodded his thanks to Kestrel. Emer began to work on his English homework. A few minutes later he'd started staring off into space and doodling with his pencil instead of filling in the blanks. He just could not concentrate on it. Homework was so boring, and it felt so pointless. Like it had nothing to do with his future. He was immensely relieved when interrupted by one of his friends/rivals.

He gave a slight cocky smirk at Ajax. "Only because I know you like eating my dust," he said in a teasing way. But then he sighed and looked down at his English. "But this is due at the start of class in like an hour," he whined pencil tapping in agitation.

@Psycho_Proxy and @parkpyro

"'M good" lark said, half-yawning.
"Hey, look! There's more people over there... be right back!" She dropped her bag down and unwrapped her skirt so she had on her shorts (she didn't trust guys and always wore something like pants under her skirt). She leapt into the water and swam to the other side. Swimming was also something more of a hobby. Survival skill if you must.
She hopped out and introduced herself.
"Hi im Lark. And I'll be swimming back soon... my stuff is over there..."

Zaki was surprisingly intrigued by Lark. "I'm Zaki..." He said.

When she mentioned swimming he grimaced slightly he couldn't really due to his arms weighing him down, if anything he'd be better at being an anchor than a swimmer. "Ah, if you want I can go back with you...I don't really have much to do and my stupid power isn't cooperating...so I am not busy."

Lark hopped out of the lake and shook herself to dry off a little bit, similar to a dog.
"That sounds like a plan." She smiled, slinging her pack over her shoulder with one arm. She pointed to a path to the side of the lake.
"That's the shortest way there. Ready?"

Zaki nods and lowers himself to get ready to run. He didn't know what it was about Lark but he didn't being around her, he actually enjoyed the energy she gave off.

"I'm quite fast, not as Emer though."

"Im somewhat fast. I can try to keep up. Im more of an art student than an athletic one, but i can say im better than about half the school." Lark said, smiling, running beside him.

" As cocky as ever" Ajax said with a little smirk. He looked over the boys shoulder at his homework, Ajax always forgot to do his homework. It was just so boring. He then heard something from behind him, turning to face the noise. He could see two people running towards them "Heads up, looks like we got visitors" he said.

"Not cocky if it's just the truth," replied Emer happily. He grinned a little as Ajax looked over his doodled on homework. At the warning he looked up in surprise and glanced over at the two people who had been talking a distance away from them. "Everyone seems to be out right now," he said curiously.

"Hello-OH-woah~!" She said as she and the other person went around a tree, where she tripped on a root. She caught herself, barely. She stopped and gasped for air. "Sup?"

Zaki skids to a stop and he looks over. At the small group of school students that he and Lark had joined. He naturally fell into his silent self as he listened to the others getting a feel for their personalities.
Power: He's able to see the dead, ghost to be precise, he is able to interact them and he can hear them talking. He can't control when he sees them or which ghost he encounters, he is also able to be hurt by them leaving him vulnerable to them.
Appearance:
Andrew.jpg

Crow huffed as he was just now getting out of bed. He hated waking up because of what he saw everyday. He was unable to stop it, he had no choice but to suffer with it. Unlike most kids here he saw his gift as a curse.

He swung his legs over the bed and dragged himself out of bed already dressed as he walked out the door, he said out of relief when he didn't see them.

He headed outside not watching where he was going he collided with a young girl who was walking to where he wasn't sure.

"Uh...sorry..." He mumbled.
@MiraiNikki021209

Emer's eyebrow rose as the girl nearly tripped over a root. "Are you always that clumsy?" he asked rudely. But his actions gave away his harsh words. He'd instantly appeared at the girl's side, prepared to catch her if she had fallen. "You ok?" he asked.

"Yup! And I am pretty clumsy, but I live with it." She smiled and shrugged.
"Hakuna matata~ what a a wonderful phrase~" she sang, and a happy, carefree feeling came upon those who heard it. But it was a light feeling, not very overpowering. It gave a small sense of happiness.

Ajax sighed as the others arrived. He wasn't to found of large groups of people. He looked at the time on his phone then began to walk away "i've got something to do,I'll see you around" he said walking off.

Kestrel hummed and watched the events unfolding in front of him with a soft smile. While he wasn't the most social butterfly out there, he was used to bustling noises around him due to living with so many older brothers. He gave Ajax a small wave once he started leaving, and reached in to his bag to pull out a couple of snacks to eat. He handed a small biscuit to the dark horse in front of him before opening a bag of chips to eat while he worked on his homework. "Such a lively area.."

Name
Liam Celane
Orientation
Straight, but just enjoys flirting overall
Appearance
d727f863f9a017390b089f98073e1c2e.jpg
Power/gift
His power is that he can completely copy someone's power just by a simple touch being able to do this for only one power at a time of course, and the power often takes a long while to learn and use, his mimic power also just goes with normal activites such as sports ect, so he often lives by the anything you can do I can do better, sort of deal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam was currently sitting, or more like standing on top of a tree next the the school he was supposed to be going to, the copycat looked around, teal irises scanning the area, he wondered if there would be any really good powers to copy, welll even if there wasn't he didn't really want to give up his current power just yet, what that was, is unknown for the moment."Welp, time to get to know people, and be the social person some know me to be."

He muttered as he jumped down from the tree that was about ten feet high, landing straight up he walked off to find the first person he would annoy.

Emer called out after Ajax. "We should race after classes!" Before waving the other away, aware of his need to get away from crowds. The speedster didn't mind crowds himself. Though he often escaped into a tree or high place if they started to become too overwhelming. He grinned at Lark's singing. The feeling of wind and the freedom, carefree feeling passed over him. It caused him to tap his foot, the sudden need to run around the forest.

He folded his arms to stop himself from running off. "Any of you good at English?" he finally asked. "I can't seem to get the hang of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.