Disney Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
Is anyone else here a fan of Disney? I like Disney and I enjoy many of their films (even the sequels). My #1 favorites are Mulan and Mulan II. I know my profile pic suggests Frozen but NOPE! I did like the movie but there were some things that disappointed me (like the soundtrack which I only like two tracks from). I just have Elsa as my profile pic cause she, alongside Mulan, is my favorite Disney Princess.

I love Disney. My favorite is Beauty and the Beast. Favorite Disney princess is Belle. :)

Lion King is a thing of beauty.

Also, I think I find The Little Mermaid even more amusing now than I did as a kid, because, looking back on it, it's basically a movie about fangirl culture.

Think about it. Think about iiiit...!!

Reactions: Windsong
Even as a Young Seiji, I knew the darker Princesses were the hotter ones.

My favourite Disney song.

And because this is one of the funniest fucking things ever:

E0wLkF0.gif

Reactions: LunaValentine
Even as a Young Seiji, I knew the darker Princesses were the hotter ones.

My favourite Disney song.

And because this is one of the funniest fucking things ever:

E0wLkF0.gif
I absolutely love I'll Make A Man Out Of You! :D

Changed my mind.

This is my favourite Disney song:

Reactions: Mu
Oh muh gawd, Pocahontas. <3 I love the hell out of every one of the songs in that movie.

Other than that, any Disney movie I love is most likely because I love the villains. Always been about the villains. I want a fancy painting of Cruella de Vil.

• Love
Reactions: Darog

But f'real tho, Megara's solo is the most fun to sing outside of The Little Mermaid's selection, just because it's satisfying to mimick Susan Egan's snarky tone.

But this shit hella easier to sing along to, not even because of the lyrics on screen

Lion King, Mulan (I and II), The Bells of Notre Dame, The Little Mermaid, Prince and the Frog, Pocahontas, and Tangled have to be my favorite Disney movies out there.

There are more that I can't name right not, so I might add them or not.

Mulan and Hercules.

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you this, but...

THE ROAD TO EL DORADO IS A DREAMWORKS FLIM, NOT A DISNEY FLIM.

Thank you for understanding.
Yeah. I forgot >.>

I always mix those two together.

The Cantonese dubbed Lion King 1 + 2 was my childhood c:

I love Disney o__o A lot. I can't even choose favorite movies (among the animated non-sequel stuff. Some sequels can be good, but most are pretty meh, bad or just have a copy pasted plot from the first movie). Everything is good in their own ways D:

Aladdin, Mulan, Hercules, treasure planet, Atlantis, The hunchback of notre dame were some of my childhood favorites. Now a days I can only say which ones I like less, but I don't think there is any movie I really dislike. There are movies I only liked seeing once, but I don't think they're bad, they just don't have a re-watch value to me. (Bolt is one example. I saw it once in theaters and that was enough.)

Favourite Disney Movie: An even mix between Brother Bear and Lilo & Stitch

Favourite Disney Character: Lilo

Favourite Song: He Mele No Lilo (Lilo & Stitch)

Favourite Princess: Kusco

Reactions: redblood
Disney's hit and miss with me.
Honestly it's their typical child/family oriented movies (that ones most people love Disney for) that draws me away.

It's always been out of the norm creations (Tron, Pirates of the Caribbean), or things they generally just hold publisher rights over (Marvel, Hayao Miyazaki) that I like.

That being said, there are a few Disney movies under the child/family friendly category that I like, in order of favourite to least (will edit as I remember more):
  1. The Incredibles
  2. Finding Nemo
  3. Toy Story
  4. Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Though in retrospect, this one I remember being more dark in nature than most others).
  5. Mulan
  6. Lion King
  7. A Bugs Life
  8. Hercules
Everything else?
I either haven't seen it yet, or my reaction to it has been either "meh" or "too child lessons preachy".

Last edited:
Treasure Planet and Atlantis were severely underrated. I think they are my favorites, to be honest.

Reactions: Kaddoc
Status
Not open for further replies.