Disney Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM A DISNEY PRINCESS FOREVER! 8D

I have almost every classically animated Disney film. There are a few of the lesser known movies missing, but I DO have ALLLLLL THE POPULAR CLASSICS AND PRINCESSES.

Choosing a favorite is fucking HARD.

Sleeping Beauty was my childhood love and it was the first DVD I bought myself.

The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King. These were my childhood Disney favs. @__@

Mulan and The Princess and the Frog are faaaantaaaastic.

I also really love Hercules, Brother Bear, Pocahontas, Atlantis, Aristocats, The Hunchbach of Notre Dame, Treasure Planet.

Picking a favorite is so hard. Thus, HAVE THEM ALL.

And that is just the classic animation. O___O The 3d animation movies I am still working on collecting.

I AM A DISNEY PRINCESS FOREVER! 8D

I have almost every classically animated Disney film. There are a few of the lesser known movies missing, but I DO have ALLLLLL THE POPULAR CLASSICS AND PRINCESSES.

Choosing a favorite is fucking HARD.

Sleeping Beauty was my childhood love and it was the first DVD I bought myself.

The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King. These were my childhood Disney favs. @__@

Mulan and The Princess and the Frog are faaaantaaaastic.

I also really love Hercules, Brother Bear, Pocahontas, Atlantis, Aristocats, The Hunchbach of Notre Dame, Treasure Planet.

Picking a favorite is so hard. Thus, HAVE THEM ALL.

And that is just the classic animation. O___O The 3d animation movies I am still working on collecting.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay :D I have many films on VHS and I'm working on my DVD collection

tumblr_mx9h6oupzF1sg9tp9o1_500.gif

I fell in love with this movie the first time I watched it, and so did my son. Even after the thousand of times I had to watch it to help settle him down and put him to sleep, I still never grew tired of it.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
i love love love disney...

but when you love it as much as i do.... you start to do new things and maybe get a lil... twisted

Treasure Planet and Atlantis were severely underrated. I think they are my favorites, to be honest.
I second this.

Also I'm more into classic Disney such as Sword in the Stone, Black Cauldron and Old Yeller.

I like some of the later stuff as well such as Lion King, Hercules and A Bugs Life to name a few. I dare one to find a darker Disney film than The Black Hole though. As far as Disney goes it's pretty grimdark.

I second this.

Also I'm more into classic Disney such as Sword in the Stone, Black Cauldron and Old Yeller.

I like some of the later stuff as well such as Lion King, Hercules and A Bugs Life to name a few. I dare one to find a darker Disney film than The Black Hole though. As far as Disney goes it's pretty grimdark.

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame is considered to be Disney's darkest film and rightfully so in my opinion. That movie touched on some very illicit subjects O_O Frollo is my favorite Disney villain actually

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame is considered to be Disney's darkest film and rightfully so in my opinion. That movie touched on some very illicit subjects O_O Frollo is my favorite Disney villain actually
It's up there as far as darkness is concerned but still isn't as dark as The Black Hole, IMO.

Scar is probably my favorite Disney Villain with Frollo being a strong contender for second favorite although I could think of others if my mind wasn't a maelstrom of writer's block and insomnia.

It's up there as far as darkness is concerned but still isn't as dark as The Black Hole, IMO.

Scar is probably my favorite Disney Villain with Frollo being a strong contender for second favorite although I could think of others if my mind wasn't a maelstrom of writer's block and insomnia.

I've never seen The Black Hole honestly. I think Scar is a bit overrated but I do love his theme song Be Prepared

I've never seen The Black Hole honestly. I think Scar is a bit overrated but I do love his theme song Be Prepared
And Jeremy Irons' voice acting was boss as hell.

'Be Prepared' theme song was a nice modifier to the villainy rating but it was the other villainous qualities that makes him the "overrated" Disney villain.

Treasure Planet is one of my most favorite movies of all time. The fact that it's on Netflix is bad for my health because I could probably watch it for days and never get bored of it. Tangled is also another one that I really enjoy. Flynn Rider is probably one of the best main male characters of any Disney film.

Captain America: the Winter Soldier is my favorite Disney movie...

OKAY OKAY, it's actually Tron: Legacy.

...Leia's STILL the best princess, though. ¬_¬

The Lion King and The Lion King 2 are probably my favorite Disney movies, followed VERY closely by The Black Cauldron! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.