Discussion

oh hey, I feel like it's time we introduce new characters maybe? I was thinking it would bring a bit of diversity. o u o;

sure what did you have in mind

well, I kinda have in mind a rival for Dallas, and maybe an extra character that makes things a little more loose, someone who Dallas can talk openly to, but not exactly a rival for Leonel, but a friend more likely
Yours would be the rival if you want it and mine the friend?
And if you want more or less, let me know, I need to know before i continue coz i kinda had something in mind for later on

sure i dont mind

Okay then it's settled, however I'm not feeling well today so I might as well not really reply...

thats fine i understand

New characters TO THE RESCUE!
I won't put mine just yet, bu I want yours to be dominant and the vampire kind, still it feels like I'm ordering you around so it makes me feel like shish kebab ; n ;
by vampire I mean the serious creepy kind of guy you fall for because they make you their biash

Hmm I never played a creepy dude before but ill give it a shot and they make me their Biash?

It's a way of seeing it... if you never played Togainu No Chi or read the manga you wouldn't really understand very well, but I guess it's the anti hero kind?

ooh i see. Well introduce your chacter and then ill do mines. Sorry for the slow response

It's okay, I do the same anyway *shrug* I'm slow lol