Discussion of Games :3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got ninety nine fails, but a Wii-mote ain't one.

Reactions: Brovo
Has anyone played the game Inside (bought on Steam)? I've been watching Cryaotic's LP of it and I find it awesome so far. Creepy atmosphere, moments where I literally bit my hand to keep from gasping out loud due to nerves.

Has anyone played the game Inside (bought on Steam)? I've been watching Cryaotic's LP of it and I find it awesome so far. Creepy atmosphere, moments where I literally bit my hand to keep from gasping out loud due to nerves.
Honestly for a game that lasts 3 hours it seems very lackluster and not worth it. <shrugs lightly>

Reactions: Greenie
Honestly for a game that lasts 3 hours it seems very lackluster and not worth it. <shrugs lightly>
Really? Hm, I find it intriguing to be honest. I haven't actually read anything about it nor have I seen spoilers, so my curiosity has me watching to know what's exactly happening.

Well at least it's a game that doesn't drain your life >.<. I literally do csgo all day (for many reasons)

Really? Hm, I find it intriguing to be honest. I haven't actually read anything about it nor have I seen spoilers, so my curiosity has me watching to know what's exactly happening.
My honest opinion is to just see what it's like, ask people that have played it and then proceed to buy it.

Well at least it's a game that doesn't drain your life >.<. I literally do csgo all day (for many reasons)
There's like... 3000+ games that don't drain your life and offer a more entertaining approach. You can play CS:GO without it be draining, isn't it you who chose for it to be draining by playing it all day? :D

My honest opinion is to just see what it's like, ask people that have played it and then proceed to buy it.

There's like... 3000+ games that don't drain your life and offer a more entertaining approach. You can play CS:GO without it be draining, isn't it you who chose for it to be draining by playing it all day? :D
No it's my job who chose for me that I accepted :P

Ah, normally I would ^_^' But as much as I'd like to, I don't have a PC at the moments or $$ to buy anything. Let's Plays are how I enjoy games now. :bsmile:

That is Private can't tell you that.

Sure? I guess? I mean for being in the public eye like literally on stage I can understand wanting to have your identity hidden on certain places. But if you play any other games shoot me a steam invite. <tips hat>

Sure? I guess? I mean for being in the public eye like literally on stage I can understand wanting to have your identity hidden on certain places. But if you play any other games shoot me a steam invite. <tips hat>
I will 'shoot you' an invite XD I do other things but when I'm not on iwaku I'm either training or asleep XD

Status
Not open for further replies.