3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. No Preferences
This is all for the video gamers who enjoy talking about it. Like me who has a whole story to tell.

*Slips this video in*

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Nice ^.^ My life Is literally gaming

Talk FFXIV and World of Warships to me.

Reactions: Golden Anime
tumblr_ngn1vjrgZc1sfmaido1_500.gif

Loved this. Made me teary, in fact.
Yea, I loved being able to get such an inspiring message that was also related to gaming.

Last time that happened was a few years ago with Extra Credits. XD

Reactions: Greenie
I'm hype about getting a 144 hz monitor

Building a Team Rocket resort in Minecraft. = 3= Never grow up. Never surrender.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
The moment Stellaris dedicated an entire random event in the game to Bertrand Russell is the moment it won me over. I suspect I will dump hundreds of hours more into this game over the next months. It sure doesn't hurt that it's pretty.

Then of course there's Ori and the Blind Forest and the constant beautiful feels trip it sends you on.

Impossible Creatures, which is a game from childhood. You can do hilarious things in the creature editor.

Then again, if you want a game that's just purely beautiful, you won't generally go wrong with Homeworld: Remastered.

Dragon Age: Awakening has ferret gloves.

tl;dr: I play loads of games and take screenshots. What about games would you like to talk about?

Reactions: Darog
Oh, god game pictures? I got game pictures...

Arma III

• UH-60M
E8vy4xE.jpg

lQOmFig.jpg

VX7Y6ed.jpg

• F-14
eircjvy.jpg

ZhymJOb.jpg

zagrkxy.jpg

Wz0Wobr.jpg

• F-16

CX2peO6.jpg

wt7t6dw.jpg

• AH-64D
aG5lwjc.jpg

• PAK-FA
bMEGLRA.jpg

8U6lL4L.jpg

2npYDKL.jpg

1z0aCy0.jpg

• Ka-52
0P8genT.jpg

mEaOLa4.jpg

WarThunder

You would be surprised how many people want to cooperate...

At7WIwg.jpg

Clipping the wings of a german war bird

EATuPu8.jpg

CI3CyL0.jpg

Counter strike is love cs is life

Been Playing "Furi" Lately, (A good PS+ game, oh mah gawd)

It's a game of all bosses. The game's super challenging and stuff. But I got the skills to pay like one of the bills.

However, I'm on one of the late bosses. And I can confirm it's complete bullshit. Past the bullshitasphere, through the goddamn observable bullshit universe and into the great bullshit unknown.

5 out of her 6 stages, easy enough. I've gotten pretty good at parrying. The big annoying about those stages is the first two where she keeps hiding and it takes ten minutes for her to stop running away. Ain't got time for that. Sure she has a one hit kill sniper shot but that there's plenty of walls to dodge with.

Her last stage though? Just terrible, shits harder then anything else, (Including a previous boss which could stop time and shit.) All the last stages of bosses are just them raging and you have to survive till you can actually start hitting them. But oh, this little weird purple hat wearer. Her one is just nigh impossible. (In the way that I die on the very last attack she has. And no where else.)

And when you inevitable die three times, you have to start from the very beginning of the boss fight. Which, as I've already mentioned. Takes an eternity to get back cause she keeps running away early in the fight.

A little bit ago was my third attempt, again I died on the very last hit. And honestly I made a sound I don't think a human could ever make.

Most of the bosses you feel bad for killing. But this bitch, I can't wait till I shove my sword through her stomach. Numerous times. Every time I hear her little "Don't disappoint me" quip I feel the rage of a thousand suns.

I might be a little bit frustrated.

My birthday recently passed and my friend got me a $50 Steam card and I went ahead and bought a bunch of games for the Summer Sale (GTA III, San Andreas, both parts of Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Freedom Force, Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich, and Doom 3), and it made me remember all the games I got for Christmas that I still had never gotten around to (Deus Ex: Invisible War, LISA, Life Is Strange, Fallout: New Vegas), on top of the ones that I bought even before Christmas (GTA: Vice City, Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Underworld, the original Wolfenstein 3D).

I'm never going to finish all these goddamn games. And I'm gonna get even more of them next Christmas most likely too.

tumblr_inline_n3waybkgma1sz8xrv.jpg

I still have not figured out Homeward remastered. It makes me frustrated. So much stuff to learn. lol

I love how beautiful it is. It literally gave me everything I wanted in a space game. I'm just struggling getting raped by the learning curve.

Don't buy anything from the great lord gaben he wants your money @Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
So I just got 3 aces on csgo :3

I plan on becoming the one true King in Mount and Blade Warband (Floris Mod).

Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.