3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
18+ | Multi-para | Literate | Romance | Adventure | Create your own story
Worldbuilding | Many roles available | Sample post required upon entry

c6fb94ee41fb968e27ad009047f0a4cb.gif

Last Update: July 25, 2023

The Veridian Isles, a realm of untold wonders and hidden perils, stand at the precipice of a destiny-changing event. The Pirate Lords, known for their unruly exploits and wild freedom, have set their sights on the legendary Sapphire Crown—a fabled artifact said to grant unimaginable power to its wearer. Recognizing the threat this poses to their rule, the Royalty of the Isles seeks to keep the crown out of pirate hands. Meanwhile, the Mermaid Council, guardians of ancient secrets and keepers of the mystical waters, are torn between protecting their domain and joining forces with the pirates or royalty.

The true extent of the Sapphire Crown's power is a mystery, as its secrets are closely guarded by those who have come into contact with it throughout history. Some believe that the crown grants its wearer control over the elements, allowing them to manipulate the weather, summon storms, or shape the landscape to their will. Others claim that it possesses the ability to heal and rejuvenate, making the bearer almost immortal.

────────⊹⊱ ♛ ⊰⊹────────​

In this roleplay group, players will take on the roles of various characters, each representing different factions within the Veridian Isles. These factions include pirates, mermaids/sirens, and royalty. The group will engage in a thrilling tale of adventure, romance, and political intrigue as they navigate the treacherous waters and turbulent alliances of the archipelago. As the roleplay progresses, the pirate, mermaid/siren, and royalty factions will cross paths, creating a dynamic interplay of alliances and conflicts. Romance can blossom between characters from different factions, and secrets can be revealed that reshape the course of the story.

❦ ════ •⊰ BEFORE YOU ENTER ⊱• ════ ❦

Current member count: 4

This server is 18+ and will contain sensitive and potentially triggering topics.
Basic roleplay etiquette applies here. No powerplay/godmodding, or hybrid creatures outside of the pirate/mermaid realm.
We expect our Members to be literate with a basic understanding of punctuation and sentence structures. We do not allow one-liners.
We expect our Members to read the rules and be proactive, rather than relying on the roleplaying activity of Moderators. So if you want to rp, you are responsible for looking for people who may be interested. Big events will always be announced server-wide by Moderators.

❦ ════ •⊰ AVAILABLE ROLES ⊱• ════ ❦

⇝ The Howling Storm ⇜
captain — Gabriel Blackwood (NPC)
quartermaster — available
first mate — Julia Montague
cabin boy — available
carpenter — available
gunner — available
master-at-arms — available
navigator — available
helmsman — available
powder monkey — available
deckhand — available
surgeon — available
cook — available

"Am I allowed to start my own crew?"
Yes! It's highly encouraged while the group is still small.

⇝ Royals ⇜
Veridora Kingdom — unavailable
Vraemor Kingdom — available

"Am I allowed to start my own nation/kingdom?"
Yes! We encourage freedom of creativity to build this world. However, everything needs to be approved by moderators.​

⇝ Mermaid realm ⇜
All roles available.

────────⊹⊱ ♛ ⊰⊹────────

Any questions? Feel free to ask them in the replies, or DM me!
I will only send Discord invites upon request.​