Dimensions: Characters and More Info

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
273d9d77ba6016f1daef6ec1a4d55d1377825d33_hq.gif

It's occurred to me that at some point O'Lantern, Sqyd, and Jet need to rescue the others from a heavily guarded fortress like so:

Scarecrow: O'Lantern

Tin Man: Sqyd?

Cowardly Lion: Jet

Dorothy: Kelkov?

Wicked Witch of The West: Tessaril

Glinda: Anselle

The Wizard: The Chaplain

Scarecrow: O'Lantern

Tin Man: Sqyd?

Cowardly Lion: Jet

Dorothy: Kelkov?

Wicked Witch of The West: Tessaril

Glinda: Anselle

The Wizard: The Chaplain
Cowardly...? Like wut?!

Wutevs, bruh!! >:[[[[

Take me to the wizard, Glynnie. You can massage Jet's paws as soon as we get there. If ya ''wool" be so kind...
tenor.gif

;PPPP~~

Anselle getting his runes back like:

thanos-josh-brolin-in-avengers-infinity-war.gif

Woolly. Thinking back, he'd said his name was Anselle, right? Unused to alien life, possibly new things in general. Actions got ahead of his brain sometimes, though he was hungry for answers. Powerful mage, assuming he was having as much trouble with magic as Kelkov. Strong ally.

Anselle:

Qlo3J.gif

Kelkov trying to figure out what the deal is with all these wack jobs like

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ragamoofin
@Jack Robinson Will we be getting another plot-moving post soon? Seems like there isn't much for people to do at this point since we're all just headed into the city.

• Love
Reactions: Ragamoofin
@Jack Robinson Will we be getting another plot-moving post soon? Seems like there isn't much for people to do at this point since we're all just headed into the city.
Yes I will get one up either tonight or tomorrow! Apologies I lost track of who was posting and who wasn't. Graduation is going on and such. Thanks for your patience everyone! We will be continuing our adventure shortly!

Tfw it dawns on you that you've made your character a magical (girl) sheep

Lmao the similarities between Anselle and Cardcaptor Sakura are too strong to be denied :'D I must've subconsciously done it

Runecaster Anselle is gonna be fun tho

Anselle:

giphy.gif

I'm Soooo sorry I haven't been on top of posting in the thread, I'm gonna try to respond faster. >_<

• Love
Reactions: Jack Robinson
I'm Soooo sorry I haven't been on top of posting in the thread, I'm gonna try to respond faster. >_<
You're fine! Everyone take your time, I prefer quality over quantity anyway. I'll get a post up sometime in the next couple days.

You're fine! Everyone take your time, I prefer quality over quantity anyway. I'll get a post up sometime in the next couple days.
Sooooooo like we still live up in here or like... PfffffffffftBOOOOM!! DEAD!!x_x!!

Yeah sorry I haven't gotten a post up in a little bit. I appreciate the patience again! I'll try to get one up tomorrow. I'm currently working three jobs so I'm a bit all over the place lol.

Update: I will finish the post tomorrow. Will be on mobile. On my way to Atlanta.