Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (In-Character)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything had been a total blur- the boy that suddenly appeared, the other digimon, running, the noises that followed them as they ran, sounding suspiciously much like a gigantic creature stumbling through branches and plants behind them- but now they had stopped. Finally. Tamari was not as exhausted as KC, but still her breath was shallow and mind a little jumbled. Meanwhile Tam's digimon partners rejoiced in their new found partners. "Victorymon!" They shouted almost in unison and jumped to congratulate and greet their fellow digimon in their own weird way. Tamari didn't quite care to watch and learn just yet. She was more concerned with the fact that there truly were other digidestined. This wasn't just some insane hyper-realistic dream. "Are you...real?" She asked tentatively, the accent thick in her voice, at least compared to the boy. Spanish had been Tamari's first, and english wasn't even her favorite language to learn. Imitating birds and animals was more her thing.​
Despite her digimons familiar and comfortable socializing, Tamari's own introduction came a little awkward. "I'm Tamari," she announced, looking from one teenager to the other, hoping they'd tell a little more than she, or better yet, if maybe they even know a little more about this whole mess and could explain something. It felt like it would be more reassuring being heard from another human being.​

Victorymon was resting on the ground when the other two came over to him. "Just 5 more minutes please? I feel digi - exhausted! " He sat up smiling, but it was obvious he was extremely tired. "All those V - beams left me pooped...." He let out a loud yawn, though he wasn't trying to, and showed his sharp teeth. KC sank beneath a tree, drinking some of the water he had packed. He tossed a water bottle to Tamari and another to Annalise. "Name's KC. And yeah, I'm real. Don't know about this place, but I'm real. Where ya from, both of you lovely ladies?"
"Oh please. ... Flirt all you want, but the ladies adore me!" KC rolled his eyes, smiling slightly. There was no way the ladies liked his partner more than him, right? After all, he's a human, and Victorymon wasn't. " I myself, am from.... Well, I was born in Britain, but I live in Japan now. Explains my odd accent, no?" Indeed it was odd. He used much of the English dialog (and had a hunt of the accent), but he had lived in Japan long enough to obtain part of that accent as well. It was one that you couldn't realize until he mentioned it, but the mixture was there none the less. It was strange though, and extremely difficult to describe if one had to describe it to another. He started drinking some more water while waiting for their replies.

Penny wanted to stop the assault happening in front of her eyes, but she couldn't figure out how. "All right, Penny, cool down... There has to be a logical solution to this... What if you talk to it calmly, ask it to leave? No, it probably wouldn't listen. What if there's a way to hijack these gears, make them spin really fast, and scare it away? No, I don't even know if they're able to turn, and even if they are, figuring out how to start them would take too much time. Even then, there's no telling if it would scare that thing away..." With her brain churning away, trying to find a solution, Penny was getting desperate. "What if... What if..." She crouched, resting her head on her lap, tears running down her face. "No, there's no way of solving this problem, because real world logic doesn't apply to this strange place! It is absolutely, 100% illogical!" As she was about to give up and just wallow in self pity, waiting for the big bird to eventually find her and presumably kill her, an idea struck her. "Perhaps, an illogical problem requires an illogical solution..."

She had made up her mind. It was do or die at this point. Wiping the tears out of her eyes with her sleeve and swallowing her anxiety with a big gulp, Penny rushed out of her hiding spot, screaming her lungs out. "Stoooop! Let him gooo!" Akatorimon was startled, and cocked her head towards the human child running towards her, flailing its arms around. "Oh, the digidestined!" She stopped dribbling Candmon around, dropping him to the ground with a thud. "Come here, little girl! Akatorimon began pursuing Penny, who turned around and started running away as fast as she could. "Uwaaaa!" The Akatorimon leaped towards her, trying to strike her with its beak, but she dodged, and kept on running. The two continued running in a circle around Candmon and Flybeemon, and despite Akatorimon's speed, Penny was easily able to dodge her hefty and clumsy attacks. "You retched child! Slow down already!" Penny was running out of breath, but she couldn't stop. If she did, she would get caught. Then, as she dodged one more of Akatorimon's jabs, she stumbled and fell down. The evil digimon took advantage of the situation, and approached the defenseless Penny, who desperately tried to crawl away with fear in her eyes. Candmon, who had almost been knocked out unconscious, raised his head, witnessing with horror the event that was about to unfold. "No, Penny..." Suddenly, a bright light emanated from the bag hanging off her shoulder, and Akatorimon covered her eyes to shield them from the searing pain.

Penny realized something in her bag was making Akatorimon shy away from her, so she quickly reached inside and pulled out the source of the light. It was her phone, or well, what used to be her phone. For whatever reason, a strange function had been activated on it. She held it with the screen in the direction of Akatorimon's face, trying to ward it off. "Stay away! Stay away!" For some strange reason, it worked. But, Akatyorimon started flailing around in a blind rage, forcing Penny to jump out of the way. As she did, the beam of light coming from the phone was directed at the petrified Flybeemon and exhausted Candmon, enveloping them both in a purple glow. "Uuooh, I feel my energy coming back!..." Candmon grunted, and heaved itself up. The stone surface on Flybeemon crackled, and finally completely shattered. The glow grew stronger, until they were reduced to white silhouettes. Then, their forms began to change. "Candmon digivolves to..." "Flybeemon digivolves to..." Their voices echoed through the savanna and grew darker, more mature. "Wizardmon!" "Waspmon!" Penny watched in amazement at the two digimon in their newly acquired forms. They looked bigger, cooler, and much stronger. Akatorimon uncovered her eyes, and an expression of horror spread through her face as she realized two, very angry champion-level digimon were headed her way. "No, please, have mercy..." She pleaded, frantically trying to beg for their forgiveness. "For making our precious master suffer..." Waspmon's voice resounded. "We, her digimon partners, will make you suffer!" Wizardmon raised his staff, casting an ominous looking cloud around Akatorimon. "Thunder Cloud!" The cloud lit up as a bolt of lightning coursed through it, electrifying Akatorimon. "N-n-n-no, p-p-p-please!" She stuttered in between the shocks. Waspmon aimed its cannon-like stinger at the petrified Akatorimon, charging it up. "Let's finish this. Bear Buster!" A powerful laser was fired, annihilating its target.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
As the other digidestined and his partners landed, Chester saw them running around desperately trying to ward off Mojyamon and carry the digieggs to safety. "See, they're doing their best despite the odds being against them! If we step in now, I'm sure everything will be all right. We can't give up, we can't lose hope!" He sprinted out from the hiding place, aiming to pick up some digieggs, but suddenly there was a bright light exuding from his pocket. He reached in and pulled his phone out, which had been transformed into some weird device. "The digivice, it's resonating!" The two digimon called out, approaching Chester. They were cloaked in the light of the digivice, and began changing forms. "Lucemon digivolves to..." "Coronamon digivolves to..." Chester watched, astonished. "Is this... digivolving? Did this thing, or did I, do this?" Meanwhile, the etherial glow dissipated, revealing the new forms of his partner digimon. "-Aegiomon!" "-Firamon!"

Chester grinned widely. "I'm not sure what happened, but that was awesome!" Aegiomon gave him a cool smile. "Your digivice, the D-20, resonated with your heart and gave us the ability to digivolve. Now we should be able to ward off that Mojyamon!" The three ran up to the fighting digimon and Xavier. "We can't fight with all these fragile digieggs around. Chester, Firamon, carry as many of them as you can out of the way while I distract him!" Aegiomon pulled a pan flute from his waist, and started to play on it. "Distract Echo!" The Mojyamon, which was already confused from all the digimon and digidestined popping up from everywhere, turned its focus solely to Aegiomon as soon as the tune reached its ears, completely and suddenly dropping all interaction with Lopmon and Terriermon. It chased after Aegiomon, who just pranced away, avoiding all attacks with swift movement. Meanwhile, Chester grabbed all the eggs he could and put them on Firamon's back, who flew them to safety a distance from the evil digimon. He approached Xavier, picking some eggs up on the way. "Hi, my name's Chester, nice to meet you! It seems like we were both called here for the same reason. Pretty cool, huh?"

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Status
Not open for further replies.