Digimon Re:Code [InCharacter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Everett
Everything went blank. One moment he was waiting for the other kids to get off the bus, and as soon as everyone got off, his phone changed into something extremely weird. But he recognized it. He knew exactly what it was, remembering the show instantly. The weather changed and he was soon lifted to the sky like a balloon. He wanted to scream, but he was always one of those people that froze when faced with a dangerous or scary situation. 'What goes up must come down...' He internally worried. He wasn't that confidant that he'd survive a fall this high, and that scared him a lot. 'Mother!' Was one of the first things he thought of when he entered the digital world.

He snapped out of his frozen state, and prepared for the landing. He trained for or studied very unusual things, things a paranoid person would learn, but he was now glad he did. 'And people made fun of me for going to these lessons.' He thought smugly, it was true he was a bit more worried more than the average nine year old, but that's what you get when you heavily believe in Murphy's law. He moved his falling body the best he could. Switching to a semi-standing position, bent his knees and put his arms around his neck, then tried to relax himself the best he could. It was definitely painful when he landed, but at least he survived, which was good enough for him. 'I did it!' He thoight in victory.

He noticed a small shell like digimon only a bit later. "Hello, I'm Shakomon!" He said. Drew studied it for a moment, before grabbing the nearest sharp object. Shakomon, of course, screamed then jumped away from him as he tried to run away from the boy. "Why?!" He cried, but the brunette continued to give chase. He normally would have left it alone, but because he was ditched in the middle of no where, he wanted to hunt for some food. "You don't remember me?!" Shakomon tried. That was when he stopped himself.

"Oh
wait, you're the digimon in my phone right?" Drew asked. The digimon tackled him and nodded,

"You gave me quite the scare!"
He laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the girl had left Henrik put his headphones back on and then grabbed his phone to find some music. After finding his music folder he noticed something strange, there was only one song and it was named "Play me". After looking at it for a moment he hit play and listened. "See you soon Henrik. Oh by the way... pleas dont die to the fall !" Feeling his phone shift in his hand Henrik looked down and saw the thing transformer, but before he recognize it he saw the world around him start turning into code "What the hell is going on !?" and then it all went blank and he felt like he fell asleep.

Waking up from what felt like a several hour nap he groaned and made a loud groan. "Man... that was a strange dream" Opening his eyes slightly all he saw was green and as he opened them more he noticed why, he was in the middle of a dammed forest. To say he was shocked was an understatement, he was blown away. "Well Henrik, you sure as hell ain't in Norway anymore" and that was the first time he heard the giggling "Or Kansas for that matter"

Turning towards the sound Henrik groaned in pain, it felt like he had just fallen from the top if a building. "Easy, easy now. The fall didn't kill you, but I'm sure it hurts... a lot" the tiny red orb came into view, floating just slightly above the grass. "Im sorry about how you came here, you would think after so many tries to get people here, we would have found a better way to do this, but no... falling from the sky it is" as it came closer Henrik could make out two purplish orbs, which he guessed was eyes. "Candelmon ?" Henrik said as he started to recognize the creature "But you are just a digimon" Candelmon let out a sigh "Henrik... you are in the Digital world... did the fall damage your brain ?" to which Henrik snapped back "No, but this makes no sense, digimon arn't real. Your just things kids play with"

The two looked at each other for a while, before Candelmon broke the silence "Flame Shot" a tiny ball of fire shot towards Henrik and hit his face right on. It was hot and the heat stung slightly. "Did that hurt ?" Candelmon asked. "Yes" Henrik answered still slightly shocked about just being shot at. "Well then I guess this is real" "That's some pretty solid logic right there"

Stumbling to get on his feet Henrik got of the ground and took a better look around. So this was the digimon world ? It looked more like a tropical forest to him, but then again the anime had shown that the digimon was basically like the normal world just with a few changes. Like everything actually being made of code and digimon actually lived there. "Am I the only one here ?" He asked turning his gaze back to Candelmon. "Assuming the others didn't die from the fall, no"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomas had handed back the phone back to the person who gave it and began typing away on the computer. He was about to hook up his phone to the computer again when his phone turned into a small, rectangular shape with a blueish-purplish color. That wasn't right and that was also when a powdery white snow mixed with rain began falling. People around them began panicking at the strange weather. Wasn't it supposed to be nice out today?

Then Tomas felt his body slowly lift under the cover of the weather. He clutched his computer and began a speedy ascension into the sky. As he flew into another world he shouted,"WHO TURNED OFF THE DARN GRAVITY?!"

When he came to, Tomas noticed the sky was clear. Maybe he hit his head on something? Didn't feel like it and it certainly didn't feel like he was on hard, cold concrete. More like a warm, soft grass. In fact that exactly what it was when he ran his hand through it. He sniffed the air and sweet spring scents met his nostrils, not the gas of cars. Finally, Tomas sat himself up and looked around in shock. This wasn't D.C. given with all the trees and plants around. No sign of sentient life anywhere.

"Up here bud!"

Tomas frowned at the sound. It was a familiar pitch, like a trickster. He rotated his head to find that sitting up on a branch, a purplish-white imp wearing a red bandana. Tomas recalled the creature's name, Impmon. One of his favorites given his foolish, failed pranks and sheer stubbornness. Though seeing Impmon meant...

"Daydream are ya? Here, bada boom!" Impmon yelled. A small fireball formed in its palms and it flung it just at Tomas's feet who jumped.

"So you're the creature that caused problems on my phone," Tomas growled. He ignored the fact that he was almost cooked by a devilish chief.

"Maaaybe," Impmon chuckled. He placed both of his hands behind his head and had his lips up in a smile.

That was when Tomas placed the computer back into his backpack, ran into the bushes grabbing a branch, and ran out. Impmon seemed to know what was going through Tomas's mind so he jumped down hightailing it. Tomas gave chase swinging the branch like a club, yelling curses. Just out to a great relationship aren't they?

The very reality before Rin was distorted as the skies turned murky. His phone seemed to have turned into some red toy-like object. As reality was warped, Rin soon found himself in a vortex of chaos. He withheld any signs if panic or scream beneath his stoic expressions.

He really, really wanted to panic and cry.

Soon, he found himself in a completely different realm. It looked kind of foresty. Jungle-like. Forest jungles. Something. He was lying, with his face gazing upon the sky.

"Do you need a hand, Rin?"

The voice.

The one looking down upon him. She was a mere child-like nun with some sort of pink rabbit-like headgear.

As the nun and Rin's hands connect, she helped him up. It appeared that the little nun was as tall as Rin, about 1.4 metres in height.

"I almost feel that I've been sucked in some Digital World or something," Rin comments upon looking at the nun.

"Actually, I think that is the case," the nun speaks.

"And you are..." Rin ponders for a bit, before snapping his fingers and displaying an expression of surprise. The traits on this nun were deja vu. "Tokomon. You really did digivolve into a bigger rabbit!"

"I'm glad you recall me, Rin," the nun speaks while a little shocked from his shouting. "I am Tokomon, but I guess not any more. My name is... Sistermon Blanc."

"Blanc? There are other Sistermon?" Rin questions.

"I... I guess so..." she speaks as she lowers her head.

"Then can I call you... Blanc?"

She blushes at Rin's words. "You- you- I- I- I guess... this is the first time anyone's called me that."

"Well, I guess I'm the first, Blanc!" Rin proceeds to hug his humanoid Digimon, Sistermon Blanc. For once, he actually smiled brightly.

"Eek!"

Well, this shy Digimon would be a little hard to deal with.

Hawke pulled her phone from her pocket to check her messages while she waited for Rin to reply. Her face took on a confused look when she read a message that was labeled "Hi!" from a blank number. The girl didn't have much time to wonder about it before her phone when haywire and the weather changed drastically.

"What the--Hey!" She yelled out when she was pulled into the sky alongside the others. She barely got a glimpse of the toy in her hand before she passed out.

When she awoke, she felt pain everywhere. She felt a pressure against her chest as she sat up slowly. A disgruntled yowl sounded as something dropped into her lap. She blinked in confusion at the...lion thing, even as he--she assumee--pouted up at her. His eyes seemed to sparkle as an excited grin decorated the cub's face. "Hi, Hawke! You're awake!" She was unprepared for the pounce and fell back with the lion in her arms. A breath escaped her when she landed on her sore back. "My name is Black Liollmon! But I think you'll remember me as Wanyamon!"

"W-Wanyamon? Wait...you mean...this is the digital world?" She asked in a daze. She wondered if she had a concussion of some sort from the fall. "Um..." She looked down when the digimon curled up in her arms and snuggled beneath her chin. She gave a small smile at him and managed to hold on to him as she stood and walked over
to the others.

"So...anyone have ANY idea as to what is going on?"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Impmon shouted as he ran.

Tomas didn't reply, instead only having a look of concentration. However, he didn't share the digimon's seemingly endless stamina. Sweat poured from every pore and his breathing labored though even. Impmon knew that he just needed to drag this out a bit longer. Or he could take advantage of this. Oh how evil the thoughts.

Impmon turned towards where he heard some commotion. Probably a digidestined discovering their partner for the first time so he zoomed towards it. Tomas seemed intent on giving a good bashing.

Impmon jumped into a clearing where apparently the noise came from a disgruntled digimon that was moving away. He was about to hightail it again when Tomas stumbled into the clearing. Impmon examined the condition of his 'partner' was good, for Impmon anyways. Tomas wasn't fit enough to chase a small creature such as himself which had increased speed. Not to mention good looks.

"HAHA, can't-" Impmon's taut was cut when Tomas used the last of his might to strike the feet of Impmon. Both fell to the ground. Tomas faced-planted and rolled over while Impmon was knocked down to his back.

"Just... because I... am... not fit... does not mean... I can't... whoop you," Tomas huffed. He breathed in and out in controlled breaths.

@Archwar

As Henrik and Candlemon searched for the other people Henrik found himself struggling with the heat. He had already taken of his sweater and tied around his waist, his mouth had gone dry from a lack of water and even a soft breeze felt like heaven. Henrik had always visioned that the only places that could be this warm would be deserts, but here he was in the middle of a grand forest with beautiful multicolored flowers all around him. It was truly an amazing sight, he would even had enjoyed it if it wasn't for this dammed heat.

"Is there any water around here?" Henrik asked turning to the candle

"You are already complaining ?" Candlemon sighed and gave Henrik a smirk and then started jumping towards a tree. Bracing himself Candlemon jumped into the tree with all the force he could and made several fruits fall down from the tree. "You see... water is sorta hard to come by here, but we got these fruits that are really juicy" It picked up a fruit for itself and bit into it and Henrik saw fruit juice start to flow out of the fruit.

Grabbing on himself Henrik hesitated before taking a bit out of what he could best describe as a pink slightly enlarged orange. As his teeth sunk into the fruit it felt like someone had just pushed liquid sugar into his mouth, it was so sweet and Henrik could feel the diabetes just waiting around the corner. There was just one problem, it was just so good ! After his first bite Henrik just kept eating until he had eaten the whole thing. "That... that was so good" licking his lips Henrik tried to capture every single drop of juice that had tried to escape his mouth.

"Really ? Yay, most digimon say its to sweet, but I love them" "Well it is like eat liquid sugar... so I can see why" The two smiled and then heard the sounds of someone running. Their instant reaction was to stand up and look around to see if they could find the source of the sound, but all they could see was some bushed moving. "follow ?" "Yes, follow"

The two of them sett of in a blazing speed towards where they had heard the sound and kept trailing it as well as they could. Candlemon tried his best to keep up with Henrik, but having to jump on one leg ensured that Candlemon wasn't the fastest or most agile so they lagged slightly behind. After a while of trailing however they heard something tumble and fall and as they got closer they heard the words "Whoop you" and Candlemon instantly went into fighting mode as it took it as a threat.

The two came out of the bushes and into the clearing and Henrik laid eyes upon some tan brown haired guy and a black cat looking thing. "Impmon ! Henrik they are never good news" Candlemon gave Henrik a glance and seemed to await and order as it held a ball of fire in each hand "Can I torch it ?" "Candlemon, take it easy... I think it might be that guys" He pointed to the boy on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.