Did I Order an RPer? Yes,Yes I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in doing a human x vampire and/or human x demon roleplay with you, Phantom!

OK hear me out here I have a plot that's for a vampire x demon, yeah I know it's a strange combo but bear with me.
(Let's say for the sake of this plot that true vampires aren't made they are born. If you were made from a human you are weaker and considered lesser.) So take a random vampire. Who is he? He's a nobody, a bastard child, a mistake. He'll never be the head of a coven and he's considered just above human-born vampires.

Oh the things we do for love.

Because this vampire is in love, yes he is. He's harbored a love for a woman far more high-born than him since he first laid eyes on her. The sweet thing is that she loves him too. This spells out a tragedy but our vampire hero is desperate to win his heroine.

So he makes a deal.

He bargains away the soul of his first born child in order to change his fate, he'll marry the woman of his dreams, be head of the coven, and have all he ever wanted. He planned to tell his son of the deal when he reached maturity in the vampire world, around 21, but that never happened.

Struck down by a group of hunters while seeking a fleeing slave the oldest is confronted by the demon who asks, "Do you want to find your father's killer?" For this he has to give up his soul sooner, he will never rule, he will die after he avenges his father.

Ugh I'm too tired right now to write the rest, I hope this at least interests you. Night.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Anywhores! Hello I'm Ren! =^.^=
I play mainly guys unless I feel like playing a girl which is rare. I am a girl so why would I want to play one. Unless its a FxF idea then here comes the girl mode power activation.

I only have one rule! Give me something to work with. Look I don't care how long it is as long as its not a one liner. I hate those because then I have to reply with one line because you gave me nothing to work with. Small paragraph should do fine.

Funny thing is my writing now is an example :3

Plots/ Idea Info:

I don't like normal everyday things. If it can happen in real life why play it. I mean it has to have something not normal in it! I had this one idea once that was about a homeless girl meeting her idol and going on tour with him. Only he held the secret of turning into a ball joint doll by day.

It doesn't have to be a whole story based on myth and fantasy but there has to be something related to it. Or Ninja's if you want normal I have to be a ninja.

I RP anything from:
MxM
FxF
MxF
Furxhuman
Humanxvampire
Humaxdemon
AngelxDemon (I'm pick about this one)
God/Goddess/Demigod xHuman (also picky)

I'm a sucker for being a vampire/demon master so don't get started with that xD. I'm a Vampire/demon freak so if it involes vampires or demon I'm all ears.

I've got a plot with vampires and vampire hunters if your intrested

Status
Not open for further replies.