Desu's Art Shop :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any you wish. In my ideal imaginar y world maybe an imagen of a noble in his jaima, buying or something from an artisan and followed by one of his slaves would be great, but that's mostly a dream.
A sample of any of them might be enough.

Oh, and it's a shame. I could have shared what i have written so far

Alright, I'll do my best. I need to finish some other commissions first though. ^^

No problemas! A million thanks for trusting and placing your amazing work in my hands!

You should PM me when you're starting so i can help you

• Thank You
Reactions: Desu Juice
Hey, I really like some of the example stuff you've put up, and I'm really excited to commission some art from you! Anyway, I'll probably come around with more requests at a later date.

Type of Commission: 10$ I'm assuming you'll PM me your paypal information?
Name: Ryan Gray
Age: 17-21, depending on the exact incarnation. Late teens to young adult era.
Personality: Ryan's a pretty smart guy, having a genius-level intellect, but he doesn't always like to let it show. He prefers to stick to a rock-star type persona, flashing finger-guns, 80's lingo like "radical" and "totally wizard", and making corny jokes wherever he goes. Literally, wherever he goes. It's a virtually infinite tide of outdated lingo and bad puns with Ryan. He's by no means embarrassed of his genius, sporting numerous high-tech enhancements, gadgets, and devices, he just doesn't like to make other people feel stupid. He tries to make other people laugh, because it helps him ignore his own emotional pain/crushing insecurities. But hey, who needs to actually deal with their problems when you can click your tongue, make finger guns, and a stupid pun?
Physique: Ryan's a tall guy, with broad shoulders and an athletic build kept in peak condition buy rigorous training in the arts of armed and unarmed combat, acrobatics, and infiltration techniques. Oh, that, and he's got some robot parts. Due to reasons that vary depending on the exact nature of the RP he's in, Ryan's missing his right arm, and left eye (along with some of the surrounding face). Thankfully, he's been able to repair the damage with cybernetic replacements. Each houses incredibly high-tech equipment, his arm being jam-packed with weapons (most favorably, a laser cannon and sword, though also housing a grapple and energy-shield), and his eye having largely sensory equipment.
Clothing: Ryan dressed for comfort, not style. He usually sticks to t-shirts and jeans, though he'll put on a labcoat when he's putting his intellect to work. He's got a suit that he wears when he's "working" which is a Batman Beyond-inspired nanosuit, complete with rocket boots and a utility belt. It's pretty slim, and he'll often wear it under his clothes. It comes with a hard, metallic mask that covers the fleshy parts of his face, but leaves the cybernetics exposed to give a sort of layered robotic look. I don't really mind whether you choose to put him in costume or not. You're the artist, not me, I'm sure you'll make whatever you chose look sweet.
Landscape (See Prices Tab): Generally, Ryan sticks to the cities, using his grapple and jet boots to survey his domain from the tops of high-rise skyscrapers. However, he also spends a great deal of his time embroiled in his laboratory, inventing all sorts of gear.
Other: I've used this character for pretty much every superhero-type roleplay I've ever done, which is why some of the details are a bit vague. I'm sorry if this makes things more difficult. Reference pictures for Ryan and his cybernetic arm are down below.

Attachments

• tumblr_n17tzreVf51rhb3jxo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n17tzreVf51rhb3jxo5_1280.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Technomancer .jpg
    Technomancer .jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello! I just wanted to drop by and say--

Gorgeous!

I simply cannot fathom enough words to say that I am humbled to see such stunning and adorable works of yours in this community. I have no requests as of late, but I would like to extend my praises and support to you, and I hope you continue creating these masterpieces. I look forward to any more samples you might share here. :heart:

Have a beautiful day friend! :rainbow:

• Thank You
asdf thank you so much! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I'm really touched by your words, I hope you have a beautiful day as well.

• Love
Reactions: Wallflower.
Hey, I really like some of the example stuff you've put up, and I'm really excited to commission some art from you! Anyway, I'll probably come around with more requests at a later date.

Type of Commission: 10$ I'm assuming you'll PM me your paypal information?
Name: Ryan Gray
Age: 17-21, depending on the exact incarnation. Late teens to young adult era.
Personality: Ryan's a pretty smart guy, having a genius-level intellect, but he doesn't always like to let it show. He prefers to stick to a rock-star type persona, flashing finger-guns, 80's lingo like "radical" and "totally wizard", and making corny jokes wherever he goes. Literally, wherever he goes. It's a virtually infinite tide of outdated lingo and bad puns with Ryan. He's by no means embarrassed of his genius, sporting numerous high-tech enhancements, gadgets, and devices, he just doesn't like to make other people feel stupid. He tries to make other people laugh, because it helps him ignore his own emotional pain/crushing insecurities. But hey, who needs to actually deal with their problems when you can click your tongue, make finger guns, and a stupid pun?
Physique: Ryan's a tall guy, with broad shoulders and an athletic build kept in peak condition buy rigorous training in the arts of armed and unarmed combat, acrobatics, and infiltration techniques. Oh, that, and he's got some robot parts. Due to reasons that vary depending on the exact nature of the RP he's in, Ryan's missing his right arm, and left eye (along with some of the surrounding face). Thankfully, he's been able to repair the damage with cybernetic replacements. Each houses incredibly high-tech equipment, his arm being jam-packed with weapons (most favorably, a laser cannon and sword, though also housing a grapple and energy-shield), and his eye having largely sensory equipment.
Clothing: Ryan dressed for comfort, not style. He usually sticks to t-shirts and jeans, though he'll put on a labcoat when he's putting his intellect to work. He's got a suit that he wears when he's "working" which is a Batman Beyond-inspired nanosuit, complete with rocket boots and a utility belt. It's pretty slim, and he'll often wear it under his clothes. It comes with a hard, metallic mask that covers the fleshy parts of his face, but leaves the cybernetics exposed to give a sort of layered robotic look. I don't really mind whether you choose to put him in costume or not. You're the artist, not me, I'm sure you'll make whatever you chose look sweet.
Landscape (See Prices Tab): Generally, Ryan sticks to the cities, using his grapple and jet boots to survey his domain from the tops of high-rise skyscrapers. However, he also spends a great deal of his time embroiled in his laboratory, inventing all sorts of gear.
Other: I've used this character for pretty much every superhero-type roleplay I've ever done, which is why some of the details are a bit vague. I'm sorry if this makes things more difficult. Reference pictures for Ryan and his cybernetic arm are down below.

Ah, Eon, your request is accepted. Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do now, so you'll have to wait a bit, I'm afraid. D:

asdf thank you so much! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I'm really touched by your words, I hope you have a beautiful day as well.
No need to thank me! And anytime! Please, if you need the company, feel free to talk to me, alright?

Ah, Eon, your request is accepted. Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do now, so you'll have to wait a bit, I'm afraid. D:
No problemo, just lemme know when you're done and when to throw my money at you.

Hehe, alright~ I'll try to get the other commissions done as fast as possible. ^^

Pardon me, if this is answered assume I am stupid and humour my ignorance... About how much is shipping to the current shitshow that is America?

Hi there! You forgot about me?

No, I haven't. I've just been very busy. Sorry~! ;o;
I still need to finish other commissions. To make matters worse, I'm a perfectionist. I tend to restart my drawings when I don't like them...

I've just finished one of the commissions right now - you're all getting moved up in the list. ^^

Reactions: wolfgurl1999
Pardon me, if this is answered assume I am stupid and humour my ignorance... About how much is shipping to the current shitshow that is America?

I'm actually not sure... I Googled it, and it looks like it varies quite a lot. ;~;
Getting something scanned and set to you via PM is alright, I think. The quality is the same as if you were viewing the real thing anyway.

Oh, great! I simply haven't received a word from you in so much time that i thought yu might have forgotten

Aw, I'm really sorry about that. ;o; No worries, I'd never forget, especially not when you have such a fascinating story tied to the character you want me to draw. ^^

Love love love your art. It's gorgeous. Just wanted to drop in and say that. I have characters, but I won't pester you with those.

• Thank You

Love love love your art. It's gorgeous. Just wanted to drop in and say that. I have characters, but I won't pester you with those.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it~! Oh, it certainly wouldn't be pestering if you want me to draw them! ^^

I'll have to figure out what I did with the layout thing for her. I'll track it down after I get into my pajamas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.