1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Anything. Depends on my mood.
omg someone came to see my shitty art *dies*
omgomg.png

Hi there~! ovo I'm totally new to this kind of thing, but I love to draw and stuff, and I really, really need to make some money. I'm poor lol. I also really need practice, so sketches are free.

I will draw anything, literally anything. Fantasy, gore, humans, furries, mecha, whatever you want! ***I prefer to stick to anime/tumblr style, despite what my examples below depict.
I won't do canon characters from an already existing series, though. I mean, I don't think anyone would ask for that, but hey. I have a hard time with that for some reason. But, I will draw Bill Cypher though, because he is literally a Dorito.

Sketches, and small drawings are FREE.

Usually, I will actually scan the painting (all pictures below are taken with a phone camera, lol) and upload it (full-size), just for you (via PM) after you pay. I can also do digital art, but I prefer traditional art. I have an obsession with gurokawa/guro art, brightly-colored candy gore, and I'll gladly do that if you want it. (Don't look that up if you're not 16+, obviously it's a bit gory).

If you would like to own the original piece, as in, the actual, physical paper, you'll need to pay shipping for it. I live in Europe (that's why I'm poor) so yeah.

(If you order something I will love you forever). <3

• Prices/Examples:

***All of the following examples are non-commissioned works, so I didn't really try to hard to make 'em nice. At all. It shows. What you're going to get will be much, much better than these random things I found in my old sketchbook.

Loose lines, sketchy style with minor, or abstract, watercolor: Free.
    Examples:

1467990535442.jpg

Deer_Acord.png

Arms.png

Cowboy_Dan.png
    Shini_Eyes.png

Pen art: 3 bucks (takes a bit more time).
    Examples:

whale.png

Coraline.png
    Mirage.png
    Horse.png

Watercolor head/Bust shot: 5 bucks.
    Examples:

objectioone.png

Dope.png

Full-body fancy watercolor with a pose and an artsy background: 10 bucks.
    Examples:

None yet, come back later lol. <3

• Time: It usually takes me about two days to make something look good, but it might take longer depending on real life stuff. Watercolor takes long to layer up and dry, so be patient! I might send sketches of things if I'm not too sure about how something looks, or if you'd like the style I'm going for.

Pen art may take longer, as it is simply more time-consuming.

• Type of Commission:
    Name:
    (How does this character hold themselves, do they have proper posture, are they focused in on the viewer or staring off in space, do they smile or are they angry. Expressions, stance, and action.) I prefer that you leave stance/pose up to me, since my hand usually just does whatever it wants.
    Physique: (The anatomy of your character can be described but usually reference images are really good to provide for this section of the form as well as a brief description.)
    Clothing:
    Landscape (See Prices Tab):
    (Where is you character, the setting. The land your character resides in or the place in which your character is. Usually referencing RP posts often work, but whatever helps you best describe your characters Physical background or state whether you don't want a background.
    Other: (Tattoos? Piercings? Birthmarks? Anything extra I forgot to mention, and you want to add? Put it here.)

• Current Status:
    Open

Waiting List:
    1. Severusx
    2. Lithel Aelfwine
    3. BadDeerGaming
    etc.

hursey.png

Last edited:
Can I get a free commission? I would definitely pay for the shipping.
You're art isn't crappy, it's amazing! I don't suppose you have a DeviantArt account? I would love to see more of your work. OwO

• Thank You
Reactions: Desu Juice
Can I get a free commission? I would definitely pay for the shipping.
You're art isn't crappy, it's amazing! I don't suppose you have a DeviantArt account? I would love to see more of your work. OwO

Holy cow, I was literally just looking at your art request~! Thank you very much. I quit DeviantArt with the coming of the digital art age, because I sort of figured that I'd never be on par with everyone else there ;~;

Sure, I'd love to draw something for you! ^^ Just fill out the form, and I'll let you know if I have any questions.

also, nice siggy <3

Last edited:
Really? Would you like me to draw something for you? Aww.
Okay. Give me a minute. Also, what is a siggy? ^^;

Really? Would you like me to draw something for you? Aww.
Okay. Give me a minute. Also, what is a siggy? ^^;

I really like your chibi art, they're absolutely adorable. I'd love it if you could draw my persona for me <3
I can work on some reference pictures that I can send over. We can do an art trade :D

A siggy is your signature, sorry about the confusion. xD

Type of Commission: A free sketch because I'm poor
Name: Marium Di Felice
Personality:
Marium is very shy and is often known as a crybaby. Despite this, she is very kind, innocent, and gullible.
Physique: a bit petite
Clothing: Mainly wears a plain white dress, has a heart-shapped golden locket, and when cold, wears a large grey sweater.
Landscape (See Prices Tab): (Where is you character, the setting. The land your character resides in or the place in which your character is. Usually referencing RP posts often work, but whatever helps you best describe your characters Physical background or state whether you don't want a background.
Other: Here's a reference picture.
full

Ok, I'll get to work~! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I really like your chibi art, they're absolutely adorable. I'd love it if you could draw my persona for me <3
I can work on some reference pictures that I can send over. We can do an art trade :D

A siggy is your signature, sorry about the confusion. xD
Aww really!? (Oo)w(oO) Thanks. It used to be "person of letters", but I guess they got bored of it and decided to misspell baby. I honestly don't know what my signature should be. I'm guessing your persona is your icon? Sure, reference pictures would be nice. Awesome! My first art trade. I should probably draw you something other than a chibi, or else the art trade just wouldn't seem fair.

Heh, well, not quite. It's just a character I use for most RPs, or to represent myself, in a way. I suck at explaining ;///;
No no, you don't have to. I really want a chibi~

It might take about five minutes to PM you, since I have to sketch out my character. He's a crybaby too. xD

Okay. Are you sure? I really don't mind drawing something else.

Only if you really want to~ If you don't, then that's fine. ^^

Not requesting anything today, but I did feel like stopping in and saying that your work, especially the watercolors, are quite impressive.

• Thank You
Hello, schmetterling. If I later decide to commission one of those fancy $10 photos, how can I be paying you? Paypal?
Lovely stuff, really.

Type of Commission: Free
Name: Highly Variable

Personality: (How does this character hold themselves, do they have proper posture, are they focused in on the viewer or staring off in space, do they smile or are they angry. Expressions, stance, and action.) I prefer that you leave stance/pose up to me, since my hand usually just does whatever it wants.
Proper posture, focused on the viewer.
They are either glaring maliciously, or grinning sadistically.

Physique:
Lean, fit. Dirty blonde hair. Cut style is very similar to your current avatar or the first scrawled image on this page. If I had an image, I wouldn't be asking for a picture. But if it helps, I tend to use Shizuo Heiwajima's photograph when I need a picture. If you do a google image search for his name and the word angry, nearly half or so of the pictures very well express the tone I want.

Clothing:
He wears black dress pants, with a white dress shirt and a black vest if he is out for blood.
Or the same but with an ochre dress shirt, a patterned ochre kerchief in the left breast pocket that matches the tie they tuck into their vest.

Landscape (See Prices Tab): At this price, you can do whatever you want, right?

Other: Nope.

If it helps, they are a gang leader, a mass murderer and a sociopath.

• Thank You
/dies
Thank you <3

I'll gladly do your character~
If I have any questions, I'll PM you to let you know. I'll probably do that with a sketch, you you can tell me if you like how the character is posed/the art style and stuff.

Also, yep - through PayPal. ^^

Last edited:
Type of Commission: Free/Watercolor sketch (For now! Sorry!)
Name: Hoizu Ohue
Personality:
Hoizu generally acts tough and as if she doesn't give a signle fuck about anything. V sarcastic and such, likes to joke around a lot, never serious. She generally stands tall, confidently. Focus on the viewer- not angry, but not happy, ready to fight. But as you stated, you can make her do whatever!
Physique: Lithe and toned, a fighter's body.
Clothing: Black shirt that has a turtle neck, but cut off sleeves like a tank top, and ends above the belly button. Brown/olive cargo pants (lots of pockets and such) with ties at the waist, and tied tightly at the ankles. Brown "gladiator" type sandles, with wrappings around feet and hands.
Other: Hoizu has a burn scar above her left eyebrow.

Reference images:

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Hey! Thanks for the commission, I'll start working on your character as soon as I finish the other two. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Opossum My Possum
Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

AS i said, i can't pay, so, maybe a sketch?

I'd love to draw something, no problem. I can easily do a couple of people, and monsters. ^^

Ah, I'd like to draw a Sohi person, because I keep visualizing Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke when I think of them. I could also do an Indahera. c:

• Love
Reactions: UnAngelVerde
Great! Do you speak spanish? Or read?

I'd like to start in order, and Agrap have more background. Maybe you could start there. If you want strictly Sohi or Indahera, it might take a little more time for me to make the background and specs for you to make.

Nope, not at all. Sorry ;3;

Ok, I could try to draw the Agrap. Which particular social class? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.