DESTINY: The Rp

Who would you rather see IC as a main antagonist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small question on the factions. What about Iron Banner (Though they are more PvP they are still a faction.) And (this isnt a playable faction, but a faction) Uldren's Crows. They are used for spying and all that kind of stuff.

Just a question about them :P
I was actually going to include Crows and Even Seraph 7's but Iron Banner will be a side plot in the future ;)

Alright. Im going to PM you an idea :3

Also. For Special Weapons, what about the sidearms?

Alright. Im going to PM you an idea :3

Also. For Special Weapons, what about the sidearms?
There's only one lol, my character will have it but I mean it's a Queen's Wrath item so I guess you could acquire it.

Techinically there is only one in the game that you can acquire. I mean, most of the Awoken in the reef carry a sidearm and I dont think they have that many Vestian Dynasties

Having the distinct feeling I'm the only one challenging myself by playing an EXO Titan.

Reading through the grimoire definitely gives loads of ideas though.

Question: Should they (our guardians) begin as novices or established fighters? I'm seeing a lot of 'master this' and 'expert that' so it feels kinda like sucking the fun out of growing as a character..

Techinically there is only one in the game that you can acquire. I mean, most of the Awoken in the reef carry a sidearm and I dont think they have that many Vestian Dynasties
I just said that lol, but I mean they give them to all Guardians so probably more than a few. If you want to have one you can by all means.

There's only one lol, my character will have it but I mean it's a Queen's Wrath item so I guess you could acquire it.
Um no need to argue but there are two side-arms the other one is the dregs promise.

Meh. I dont want one, just was asking about them. There wasn't even an arguing

Reactions: ch0sen1
Meh. I dont want one, just was asking about them. There wasn't even an arguing
no i was talking about myself with the arguing part, cause it might have looked like i was.

Name: Richie Kennedy
Height: 5'9
Weight: 220lbs
Race: Human
Class (If Applicable): Titan (Striker)

Features(5): Steadfast/Kind/Caring/Outgoing/Artistic
Flaws(5): Immature/Emotional/Clueless/Obnoxious/Doesn't Always Think Before he Acts

Appearance:
barnold.jpg

Current Weapons: Pulse Rifle, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher

Skills/Hobbies:
- Has a very unorthodox way of fighting close quarters that makes him a unique threat.
- Excellent marksman ship in close to mid range. (Long range isn't the worst idea but is MUCH better with something closer)
- Has a silver tongue, but only tends to use it for the purpose of going good.
- Great with skirmish tactics and taking down enemies Hives, Vex, etc.
- Is a surprisingly good singer, but keeps that under the cover of the showerhead.
- Likes to take a piece of each planet he has been to, whether it is a flower, some dirt, or even a bit of its water.
- Long studied the Human and Guardian parts of the library and does not tend to forget much.

Bio: Richie is what you might call a spacer. He was born on a ship and spent a lot of time growing up on them. His name was given to honor an ancient ancestor whom had fought in the wars of long ago. The said ancestor was become a decorated officer before retiring from a much much needed time of peace on Earth. It was not very common for his parents and him to stay in one place very long. Granted, some of this was because of the danger the lurked in space but also because they were both Vanguards. They felt the safest place their son could be was with them because things like the tower was a prime target for the enemy.

When he was of age, Richie went straight to the recruitment officer and became a Vanguard himself. After getting the needed training, he started to take bounties that involved taking down those who stood against the Light.

Often times, the titan would spend his nights researching the past of his people and the enemy. It relaxes him in between missions. Though, he has a feeling that Commander Zavala will have something for him soon. Hopefully, it was make his retired parents proud.

Extra: "Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Having the distinct feeling I'm the only one challenging myself by playing an EXO Titan.

Question: Should they (our guardians) begin as novices or established fighters? I'm seeing a lot of 'master this' and 'expert that' so it feels kinda like sucking the fun out of growing as a character..
However you decide to develop your character, I made mine personally to exemplify the God fearing wrath of the Queen, while also representing the Awoken's distrust towards others.

There will be no OP in here I promise, lest they want to become booted from the Fireteam xD

WIP

Name: Sibnix Riv
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 185lbs
Race: Awoken
Class (If Applicable): Hunter | Gunslinger - (Level) | Bladedancer - (Level)

Features(5): Intelligent | Stealthy | Kind to Awoken | Tactical | Manipulative
Flaws(5): Spiteful | Vindictive | Cruel | Hates other Races | Easy to Anger

Appearance:
H5CIW2G.jpg

Skills/Hobbies:
-Marksman
-Stealth
-Tinkering with technology in free time
-Uses CQC, Mid-Range, and Long-Range combat on the field
-Good Pilot

Bio: WIP

Extras: "What is better -- to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
--Paarthurnax, Skyrim.​

Last edited:
i have a question regarding exotics, is it going to be like the game where there are multiple of the same one or like the grimore where you know there is only one making it so everyone doesn't get it?

i have a question regarding exotics, is it going to be like the game where there are multiple of the same one or like the grimore where you know there is only one making it so everyone doesn't get it?
Probably one only, that way it becomes more specialized.

Well, I'll be joining, let me read up on the rules real quick.

Question, I'm not sure if it was covered, can we reserve any Exotics?

Well, I'll be joining, let me read up on the rules real quick.

Question, I'm not sure if it was covered, can we reserve any Exotics?
3. For those of you who know the game, you know about the absolutely beautiful weapons and armor in the game, and you WILL NOT be able to start off with ExoticWeapons and Armor. They will be extremely rare and hard to come by in this Universe.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
IC will be up later today, everyone try to have their CS's finished (including myself lol)

My CS is updated, IC is ready but I'll link everyone when I check the CS's tomorrow.

Reactions: TheGDeer
Status
Not open for further replies.