Desperately Seeking...Anyone, Really.

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
Hello all,

I am in desperate need of some new roleplays, and thus I am here. I have a few basic ideas that I could expand on with a partner, but I do have a few stipulations for potential RP partners.

• Decent spelling and grammar - if you can't make your post come across coherently and intelligently, then I am not the roleplay partner for you.

• Decent post length - I'm not looking for a full length novel for every single post, but at least two medium/large paragraphs is perfectly fine.

• Not homophobic - I tend to incorporate a lot of LGBTQ+ characters into my roleplays, so if that's not something you could work with, please just click that back button to take you back to the forum. Cheers.

Now, my ideas:

Gender Bender

Both our characters have the bending gene mutation, which means their bodies can morph from male to female and back again (usually under great duress or high emotion). YC has just arrived in town and has rented the apartment beside MC's flat, which is how they meet - thus ensues the gender- confusion/chaos.

Pirates

Our characters are both captains of opposing pirate crews, but when they both end up docked in the same port, the tension rises so much between them that they end up hooking up. This then becomes a recurring thing, always behind doors, until one of their crewmates finds them and shit goes down.

Succubus/Incubus And An Asexual

Inspired by a webcomic, YC would be the succubus or incubus who is accidentally summoned by MC, and they're all gung ho to get the sexy times on - except MC is actually ace, and just wants to cuddle and do cute stuff with them instead. This throws YC off, and they have to try and adjust, since they're somehow fascinated by this human.

If you have any other plot ideas within these three basic categories, please hit me up as well. I'm good for anything.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear back from someone at least.

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
I love the Pirates idea~

Reactions: Chat Noir
I probably shouldn't urk.....but I just adore your gender bender idea! If you're still looking I'd be happy to work something out with you.

I probably shouldn't urk.....but I just adore your gender bender idea! If you're still looking I'd be happy to work something out with you.

Yes! Hit me up with a private message, and we can sort out details.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If you are still looking, I'd like to throw some ideas around with you.