Dérive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can help you with reminders, and possibly give people some ideas for connecting charries for conversations - breaking the ice, and maybe brainstorming on some things that can happen to draw them all together. It'll be so cool if someone has a little mingle session somewhere just for members of the apartment to meet and greet. I know of several places that actually do that.

I would volunteer Ryleigh to do that, but... it's not really in her nature lol. Maybe if she were to meet someone and it got brought up, she'd offer to help. But yeah, I agree. That'd be cool. [:

Marrose is a socialite, somewhat. She enjoys coming up with ways to meet people and party, as long as it's something casual and not too extreme. Because of her health, there's not a lot she cares to do anymore, but she tries to find ways to still be herself, to be friendly and active.

I've sort of gave a few people the head's up that we're still active here. If they can post, or say hi, then that will tell you who's still watching the thread. I believe there are two people who's accounts are inactive now - they're been changed to 'guest', at least. I don't know if they're still here or not, but I couldn't leave a reminder on their profile page.

Reactions: catalyst
You're wonderful. <3

As for the people who are seen as 'Guests' now, I'm pretty sure they're actually gone. I haven't heard anything from anyone, so. As for others, I guess we'll just see in due time.

Yeah, I suppose it is. [:

~ Character Sheet ~

bangle-bracelet-brunette-camera-girl-Favim.com-121542.jpg

Name:

Oceanellé Lucia Belmont

Details of Appearance:

Stands at a height of 5' 3" with long brown wavy hair that sometimes appears strawberry blonde in certain lightings. She has a petite frame and vivid blue grey eyes. Her skin is naturally pale but she tans quite easily. She has long but slender arms and legs, but has some muscle hidden, by her exterior, that she gained through running around with her 4 year old daughter.

Female

image.jpg

Sexual Orientation:

Pan.

Relationship Status:

Single

Personality:

image.jpg

Oceanellé is quite a bubbly and outgoing character. She loves to get out into the world and explore with her camera and daughter. She's a independent person who is quite capable of caring for herself and her child, even if she is quite clumsy. She isn't the most serious or mature person around, if anything she's a child in a adults body. The young woman loves to make new friends but is quite protective over her daughter. She can be quite persistent and stubborn, but it shows that she isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
She's the type of person who can admit their not perfect and accept all of her flaws.

Background (Reason why they came to Paris):

image.jpg

She was born and raised in Brooklyn New York, her mother left her in the hands of her grandparents from a very young age. Her mother escaped to a very faraway place, Paris, France, to be with her lover Lance. Her grandfather was an Italian man with dark hair the color of the night sky with a pair of mysterious steel grey eyes, her grandmother a French and British woman with long sandy brown hair and a set of crystal blue eyes that seemed to catch every sudden movement. His dark hair and her sandy hair became white with age, his grey eyes became wiser with each day, as her blue eyes stayed bright and clear keeping their way, while the raised Oceanellé to be great. They owned a resteraunt that they lived above, raising her to be how she is today. She often helped in the kitchen and served tables in the resteraunt everyday. She began helping when she was only 5, but she was clumsy even then, so there was never a day when they didn't hear a plate break.

Years passed them by and she still continued to try and help the elderly pair. She was 16 and much more clumsier than before but still she stayed strong and kept her kind heart. She tried her best to help the two even after she met him. He was the man she thought she would spend the rest of her life with, until she saw him in bed with another girl. The same night she found out he was cheating on her she saw the positive sign on a drugstore pregnancy test. She told him, he wanted no part of the child, she wanted to abort the baby, her grandparents convinced her otherwise, and months later a precious baby girl was born and Oceanellé named her

Marionette Grace Belmont.

Time flew by once more and the brunette felt it was time for change, she took up a offer to become a foreign exchange student in Paris, packed her bags, took her daughter, her cameras, and left New York promising to keep in touch with her grandparents.
Hence she is there now and even has a extra goal on her mind, to find her mother.

image.jpg

Apartment Number:

2njc5kj.jpg

~~~~~~

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let everyone know that I'm still here, still watching, and just waiting for a reply :)

I think I'm going to scrapp pepper and make a guy char and join in I don't know what I really want with Pepper so If I can I will make a new char.

Posting a listing of all the people involved in the RP - characters and where they're located.

GALAXY - Jason Kim Apt. #: 201
Open Apt. #: 202
catalyst - Ryleigh Devereaux Apt. #: 203
Kimu11 - Ferdelance Romano Apt. #: 204
Justaddnutts - Tabitha & Jean Kaimuki Apt. #205
upscalerat - Rhonwen Godo Apt. # 206
Open Apt. #: 207
Open Apt. #: 208
Lord English - Jude Florentine Apt. #: 209
CrypticWriter - Jake & Jacob Evans Apt. #: 210
Whisper - Oceanellé Belmont & Marionette Apt. #: 211
Phi Chisym - Marietta Dulviar Apt. #: 212
Wintermoon - Emma Winters Apt. #: 214
Phi Chisym - Meric Donovan Apt. #: 215
~!Mr. Daydreamer!~ - Bronx Brendan Bellamy Apt. #: 216 (If Approved)

Quick Summary of Events
- The Troublesome Twins, Jack and Jacob, head out to get something to eat.

- Rhonwen prepared to head out for lunch. She's considering stopping at a restaurant with a 'help wanted' sign, hoping to look into applying for the position.

- Tabitha and Jean heads out to the little cafe on the corner for a meal.

- Jude prepared to leave his apartment, but his key got stuck in the lock. He sits outside his apartment sulking.
- Meric returns to his apartment after job searching. With lunch in hand, he spots Jude as he was heading to his apartment. He stops to help Jude release his stuck key and heads on to his apartment.
- Jude leaves for the day, passing by someone with a friendly hello before heading to a nearby cafe. Later, he heads to a bookstore.

- Ryleigh leaves her apartment, seeing Jude and Meric talking, but she doesn't stop to meet them.
- Lance enters the building, soaked to the bone, and rushes upstairs. Someone bumped into him, and he passes Ryleigh, giving her a warm nod as he cleared the way for her.
- Jason finally decided to leave (going to a bookstore possibly) With a book glued to his face, he runs into Lance as they passed in on the stairs.
- Jason apologized and Lance responded harshly, only to soften to not seem so stuck up.
- Rhonwen steps out of her apartment, seeing Jude and Meric converting, and seeing someone (Ryleigh) heading downstairs. She goes her way, finding Lance and Jason. She offers Lance a towel, trying to be helpful and neighborly.
- Lance kindly refused Rhonwen's help and went on his way.

-Marietta finally arrives at the apartments, carrying her luggage inside to meet Madame Sora, the apartment manager. Madame Sora hands her key over and helps her to her apartment. Marietta enters her apartment and looks around, leaving her bags in the hallway.

- Ryleigh sets outside at the nearby cafe to eat lunch.

Alright, from what I can see in this little summary, there's opportunities for conversations or new people to jump in - or catch up.

There's several people at the nearby cafe eating lunch or heading to the restaurant that's close by:
Jack and Jacob, Tabitha and Jean, Ryleigh, Rhonwen

A few are at the bookstore: Jason (possibly), Jude

Others are in their apartments, or heading there: Marietta, Lance, Meric

Hope this helps everyone reconnect to the story, and offer an opportunity to venture back in when you can.

Last edited:
Posting a listing of all the people involved in the RP - characters and where they're located.

GALAXY - Jason Kim Apt. #: 201
Open Apt. #: 202
catalyst - Ryleigh Devereaux Apt. #: 203
Kimu11 - Ferdelance Romano Apt. #: 204
Justaddnutts - Tabitha & Jean Kaimuki Apt. #205
upscalerat - Rhonwen Godo Apt. # 206
Open Apt. #: 207
Open Apt. #: 208
Lord English - Jude Florentine Apt. #: 209
CrypticWriter - Jake & Jacob Evans Apt. #: 210
Whisper - Oceanellé Belmont & Marionette Apt. #: 211
Phi Chisym - Marietta Dulviar Apt. #: 212
Wintermoon - Emma Winters Apt. #: 214
Phi Chisym - Meric Donovan Apt. #: 215

Quick Summary of Events

- Rhonwen prepared to head out for lunch. She's considering stopping at a restaurant with a 'help wanted' sign, hoping to look into applying for the position.

- Jude prepared to leave his apartment, but his key got stuck in the lock. He sits outside his apartment sulking.
- Meric returns to his apartment after job searching. With lunch in hand, he spots Jude as he was heading to his apartment. He stops to help Jude release his stuck key and heads on to his apartment. Jude leaves for the day.
- Jude leaves, passing by someone with a friendly hello before heading to a nearby cafe. Later, he heads to a bookstore.

- Ryleigh leaves her apartment, seeing Jude and Meric talking, but she doesn't stop to meet them.
- Lance enters the building, soaked to the bone, and rushes upstairs. Someone bumped into him, and he passes Ryleigh, giving her a warm nod as he cleared the way for her.
- Jason finally decided to leave (going to a bookstore possibly) With a book glued to his face, he runs into Lance as they passed in on the stairs.
- Jason apologized and Lance responded harshly, only to soften to not seem so stuck up.
- Rhonwen steps out of her apartment, seeing Jude and Meric converting, and seeing someone (Ryleigh) heading downstairs. She goes her way, finding Lance and Jason. She offers Lance a towel, trying to be helpful and neighborly.

-Marietta finally arrives at the apartments, carrying her luggage inside to meet Madame Sora, the apartment manager. Madame Sora hands her key over and helps her to her apartment. She enters her apartment and looks around, leaving her bags in the hallway.

Alright, from what I can see in this little summary, there's opportunities for conversations or new people to jump in - or catch up.
There's several people at the nearby cafe eating lunch or heading to the restaurant that's close by:

Jack and Jacob, Tabitha and Jean, Ryleigh, Rhonwen

A few are at the bookstore: Jason (possibly), Jude

Others are in their apartments: Marietta, Lance, Meric

Hope this helps everyone reconnect to the story, and offer an opportunity to venture back in when you can.
Can I say that you're awesome? X'D This is really a big help..

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
It's what I do, when I have the time and can focus. I've been called The Summary Queen on other forums for this reason. As long as it helps us all, it's all good.

@Phi Chisym I want to kiss you. You are so darling, thank you <3 <3

Can i reserve a spot?

Playboy Bronx B. Bellamy, lime

Name: Bronx Brendan Bellamy (Or Triple B is what his close friends call him).
Details of Appearance: Bronx has nice olive tan colored skin since he's always at a beach somewhere. Bronx most noticeable feature is his beautiful "get lost in them" emerald eyes. He has pouting pink plush lips, and he is 6'3". He has a tattoo on his back. He also has these symbols on his right shoulder.
Sexual Orientation: He's Bisexual and proud of it, either with girls or guys he likes to be the dominate one. Which means if your a top guy don't come looking for him.
Relationship Status: Single. Bronx has never had a serious relationship he believes that those type of relationships are for when your old and dieing.
Personality: Bronx just likes to take life by the balls, he just likes to have fun and do what he wants. Bronx has been known by a lot of his friends to be a daredevil. He'll try dangerous things just to show that nothing can stop him. Bronx believes that if you want you life to be fun go out and do something that scares you.
Background (Reason why they came to Paris): Bronx always wanted to go Italy, Amsterdam, and France. He already went to the other two now Paris, France is his last stop. Bronx wants to live life before it's all over. Bronx is an adventurer, he also gets paid to party so he can go to different places whenever he chooses. There is another reason why he came to Paris but that will be reviled in the RP.
Apartment Number: 216

Quick Summary Update

- Meric returns to his apartment after job searching. With lunch in hand, he spots Jude as he was heading to his apartment. He stops to help Jude release his stuck key and heads on to his apartment.
- Jude leaves for the day, passing by someone with a friendly hello before heading to a nearby cafe. Later, he heads to a bookstore.

-Marietta finally arrives at the apartments, carrying her luggage inside to meet Madame Sora, the apartment manager. Madame Sora hands her key over and helps her to her apartment. Marietta enters her apartment and looks around, leaving her bags in the hallway.

- Ocean and her daughter Mari have a cute little conversation as they walk past the bookstore towards the apartments. Their first day in Paris has prove to be nothing different than New York, but all the more spectacular.

Alright, and the only person who hasn't posted yet is Bronx, but he's just getting started.
If other's respond, then I'll either update the summary, or start a new one and link it with this post. Or, I'll just blog the summaries for this and post the link when I update a new scene. I'll figure out the easier way for me on this one and go for it.

And since it's getting late where I live lol Ill have post up tomorrow if I get approved.^^ thanks for update glad I didn't have to read all the posts xD.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Reactions: MadKingJai™
~ Character Sheet ~

bangle-bracelet-brunette-camera-girl-Favim.com-121542.jpg

Name:

Oceanellé Lucia Belmont

Details of Appearance:

Stands at a height of 5' 3" with long brown wavy hair that sometimes appears strawberry blonde in certain lightings. She has a petite frame and vivid blue grey eyes. Her skin is naturally pale but she tans quite easily. She has long but slender arms and legs, but has some muscle hidden, by her exterior, that she gained through running around with her 4 year old daughter.

Female

View attachment 55696

Sexual Orientation:

Pan.

Relationship Status:

Single

Personality:

View attachment 55708

Oceanellé is quite a bubbly and outgoing character. She loves to get out into the world and explore with her camera and daughter. She's a independent person who is quite capable of caring for herself and her child, even if she is quite clumsy. She isn't the most serious or mature person around, if anything she's a child in a adults body. The young woman loves to make new friends but is quite protective over her daughter. She can be quite persistent and stubborn, but it shows that she isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
She's the type of person who can admit their not perfect and accept all of her flaws.

Background (Reason why they came to Paris):

View attachment 55693

She was born and raised in Brooklyn New York, her mother left her in the hands of her grandparents from a very young age. Her mother escaped to a very faraway place, Paris, France, to be with her lover Lance. Her grandfather was an Italian man with dark hair the color of the night sky with a pair of mysterious steel grey eyes, her grandmother a French and British woman with long sandy brown hair and a set of crystal blue eyes that seemed to catch every sudden movement. His dark hair and her sandy hair became white with age, his grey eyes became wiser with each day, as her blue eyes stayed bright and clear keeping their way, while the raised Oceanellé to be great. They owned a resteraunt that they lived above, raising her to be how she is today. She often helped in the kitchen and served tables in the resteraunt everyday. She began helping when she was only 5, but she was clumsy even then, so there was never a day when they didn't hear a plate break.

Years passed them by and she still continued to try and help the elderly pair. She was 16 and much more clumsier than before but still she stayed strong and kept her kind heart. She tried her best to help the two even after she met him. He was the man she thought she would spend the rest of her life with, until she saw him in bed with another girl. The same night she found out he was cheating on her she saw the positive sign on a drugstore pregnancy test. She told him, he wanted no part of the child, she wanted to abort the baby, her grandparents convinced her otherwise, and months later a precious baby girl was born and Oceanellé named her

Marionette Grace Belmont.

Time flew by once more and the brunette felt it was time for change, she took up a offer to become a foreign exchange student in Paris, packed her bags, took her daughter, her cameras, and left New York promising to keep in touch with her grandparents.
Hence she is there now and even has a extra goal on her mind, to find her mother.

View attachment 55705

Apartment Number:

2njc5kj.jpg

~~~~~~

View attachment 55701

View attachment 55703

View attachment 55704

View attachment 55706

View attachment 55689

View attachment 55699

That would be funny if and when Bronx and Oceanelle meet, since Bronx isn't use to being around people his age that have kids might be able to grow up xD. I'll have intro post up tomorrow^^.

Reactions: Whisper
That would be funny if and when Bronx and Oceanelle meet, since Bronx isn't use to being around people his age that have kids might be able to grow up xD. I'll have intro post up tomorrow^^.
*Slowly unties a sailing knot* 8'D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.