Dérive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my post up, it's a little short but they'll be longer down the road^^.

Ha Mari is as nervous and shy around Bronx as he is with her lol, I'll put another post up tonight.

Reactions: Whisper
Ikr, I think that this way Bronx would probably get more use to kids if he finds some sort of similarity with them.

Yeah that would work way better then her acting mean towards him xD, like a lot to little kids to adults.

Is there any spots available in the role-play?

Alright, yes! I will post a character sheet soon then! Thank you both <3

Today was annoying I cant even think up a good post Ill have it up after school tomorrw.

.-|Vixen Maire Cansas|-.
tumblr_mubj1kTMhN1sj6vefo1_500.gif

"I'm not selfish. I just know life isn't worth living if it's not for yourself."

‡‡Name:
❥[Vixen Marie Cansas]

‡‡Details of Appearance:
❥[Vixen has a rounder face with prominent cheekbones. Her almond shaped eyes are cobalt, with flecks of gold, and her brows are cut and shapely. Some would say she has a button nose, with pink lips that have just enough plumpness to drive a man wild. She reaches only 5'0, though her body is curvy and what one would compare to an hour glass figure. ]

‡‡Appearance:
❥[One Two Three Four]

‡‡Age:
❥[Twenty Three]

‡‡Gender:
❥[Female]

‡‡Sexual Orientation:
❥[Straight]

‡‡Relationship Status:
❥[Single]

‡‡Personality:
❥[Vixen is a firecracker. She is never one to hold her tongue, and always speaks her mind, even if it makes everyone around her uncomfortable. She is extremely playful and rebellious. She enjoys finding exciting situations, and going to the extreme on everything. Her eyes are usually alight with mischief, and she loves planning on ways to make the people around her suffer. She can be manipulative, and is the type of woman to play innocent if it works in her favor. She has quite a potty mouth, and no one is surprised to hear her cursing constantly. She is very blunt, and does not keep anything she thinks to herself. Vengeance is her middle name, and she loves to get back at people who wrong her. Though she can be extremely loyal to those she feel deserve it, it's a difficult thing to earn from her. She loves to hear gossip and tell it, but she is never the type to spread rumors. She also can be quite flirty with males and females, and has been called a tease on more than one occasion. She's a tad cynical, and isn't the type to believe words without actions. She can be quite emotional and temperamental and doesn't hesitate to tell someone off if they anger her. She embraces having a reputation as a bad girl, and loves to do whatever she can to keep it up. Though most people don't see it, she does have a soft side, and is terrible at saying no or denying anyone she loves.]
(Sorry this is so terrible. On the site I usually use, we use songs instead of descriptions)

‡‡Background:
❥[She was starting over after living with an abusive ex.]

‡‡Apartment Number:
❥ [220]

Just posted something for Meric - he's at a bookstore cause, well, I couldn't think of any place for him to go that he hasn't seen since he's been there so far.

Posting as a reminder for everybody. Is anybody still committed to this roleplay? If not, totally okay, no hard feelings. It'd just be appreciated if you told us ^^'

I'm still here and trying to give others time to post. I believe I've moved both of my charries, so just waiting for interaction. :)

Still here and waiting as well :)

You guys might as well post something to help it move. The people who can do something, should. Everyone else who can't post right now, can still move their charries within the story where it stands later on.

Last edited:
Any open spots still left please let me know.

@MST3K 4ever

I think there is, because things hasn't been moving due to a few people not posting a thing. But, the GM will let you know soon...

@MST3K 4ever Yes, there is a spot available. Only if you're committed though [:

Status
Not open for further replies.