Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Dream inspired rp plot! I am looking for someone to play a female character for this. Pm me if interested!

• A special school designed to train the mages, with Satan's queen as the headmistress. The son of satan comes to age, and enters the school, entering as a class of Berserker. He doesn't really know that he is the son of satan, or the fact that he will be having a sibling either. Things start getting really weird at the school as strange things start to get uncovered, as the son of Satan learns of his father, and of his mother who is on the verge of giving birth. These strange things start to get really out of hand, even when Satan himself shows up, which turns the entire school upside down. Satan isn't as he was thousands of years ago, and now the entire school must go up against a powerful demon to protect the earth, and the best way to beat him? His own son, but he is no where to be found when his father shows up.

Classes of mages.
    Healers
    Berserker (Rare-powerful mage)
    Knight
    Seer

• 2ab31856d6c0348a09e929242ea73eb8--fantasy-fighter-fantasy-male.jpg
    Name: William Vernount
    Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 135 Lbs
    Personality: William is strong headed, and often stuck in his ways. William isn't much of a people person, so when people start getting close to him he becomes nervous, or often agitated.
    Bio: William was raised in a demon home, surrounded by adopted siblings much like himself. He has no clue who his real parents are. As he grew and more of his demon abilities and features became prominent it became clear that he was likely a class of mage, specifically Berserker. When he came of age he entered the school of mages, where he started exhibiting large amounts of ability in magic.